Olympus Labs LGD worth it?

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Up a couple of kg while maintaining same bf% and gains are visibly noticeable.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Up a couple of kg while maintaining same bf% and gains are visibly noticeable.
Sounds decent. How was your diet? Calories over maintenance?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yes, a bit over maintenance. I thought I was leaning out a bit on the 12mg but callipers said different.
Likely gained muscle whilst maintaining fat % as you said. Giving the illusion of being leaner.

Clinical trials I've seen didn't impact fat much if at all, but lean mass improvements were prevalent.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
I would look more into it. Seems like 12 is the way to go I'm pretty sure. No point in wasting your time ramping. But I could be wrong.
^^^^this I done
2 weeks @4
2 @8
2@12
The last 2 weeks everything kicked up a lot!!! Stronger with more endurance and focus, more aggression. Everything was just better :)
To each their own, but if your doing 12 weeks why not try it @12mg for 1 amd see how you get on??
Can always drop the dosage

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nutriverse needs to get more lgd uk
Sold out :( tried ordering yesterday

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Just so I know I am right. Two caps is 8 mg right

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Ok. So the bottle says to run it at 8mg a day. Thank you

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah try out 8 and see and then you can jump it up to 12 if you wish.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Have been running 8 mg for two weeks just upped to 12 mg. And weight went from about 178 to 182 -184 right now I know I have gained some fat from trying to bulk but have gained nice size so far. Going to start running 5 miles a week to try and keep the fat down.. But so far has been a good little run plan to buy two more bottles

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
No offence man but you can obtain the above physiques without drugs.
Those are good physique goals, just lift heavy and eat big. You're current body pic shows that you probably haven't been training or dieting long so just be patient and put in the work. The drugs and a 5 mile run will never overpower a crappy diet. Make your diet fit your goals and put in the work. You'll get to were you want to be :)

GL with the rest of your cycle.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thanks. Yeah haven't lifted long had. A bad ankle injury. But coming back strong and thanks for the help

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
What is a good test booster to use to stay going strong on building muscle. I am using creatine right now would like to add a test booster tho