Olympus Labs LEGEND(LGD)

Vlaw

Awards
I have the Lgd on my hands of Olympus labs but i am confused about the dosage. I have read 4mg for 6-8 weeks and also 8mg for 6 weeks. I do not understand how 8mg will benefit me more.

Also what surplus is needed? 500 calories or more?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The sweet spot for LGD seems to be between 8mg and 16mg, depending on how responsive you are and how clean/healthy your receptors are.
If this is your first SARM cycle you'll probably be able to make decent gains with 8mg, but if you're a seasoned SARM/PH/AAS user then you'll probably need to dose further towards the higher end. My suggestion would be to start lower and work your way up from there.

What are you running as your Test/DHT base?

Vlaw

Awards
The sweet spot for LGD seems to be between 8mg and 16mg, depending on how responsive you are and how clean/healthy your receptors are.
If this is your first SARM cycle you'll probably be able to make decent gains with 8mg, but if you're a seasoned SARM/PH/AAS user then you'll probably need to dose further towards the higher end. My suggestion would be to start lower and work your way up from there.

What are you running as your Test/DHT base?
The thing is with the 1mg study the participants gains 1 pound per week. So if i take 8mg i should be eating more than a 1000 caloric surplus?

I do not plan running a PCT, i will let my test go back to normal itself. That is why i am thinking only 4 or 8 mg of LGD. I know after a PCT would be necessary. Yes it is my first time running a SARM cycle.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
The thing is with the 1mg study the participants gains 1 pound per week. So if i take 8mg i should be eating more than a 1000 caloric surplus?

I do not plan running a PCT, i will let my test go back to normal itself. That is why i am thinking only 4 or 8 mg of LGD. I know after a PCT would be necessary. Yes it is my first time running a SARM cycle.
If you have the money for LGD you have the money for Clomid.

There is no reason/excuse not to run a PCT. You’re more concerned with how much food you’re eating than recovering your endocrine system!?

As far as surplus goes, it depends on your goals and how fast you want to put on size (and what your current size /BF% is). 500 calories is a nice number to gain about a lb a week.

Go with 8 weeks ( WITH A PROPER PCT).

Are you at least gonna run some sort of test base?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Constructive criticism: that’s a terrible idea. Protect yourself.

Run a cycle, eat big, ride the gain train and complete a PCT. Not only will you keep your gains, your boys will thank me later.

Vlaw

Awards

There is no reason/excuse not to run a PCT. You’re more concerned with how much food you’re eating than recovering your endocrine system!?

As far as surplus goes, it depends on your goals and how fast you want to put on size (and what your current size /BF% is). 500 calories is a nice number to gain about a lb a week.

Go with 8 weeks ( WITH A PROPER PCT).

Are you at least gonna run some sort of test base?
Clomid is a pharmaceutical product which needs a prescription and i can't find it online at my country. Buying it from abroad is not an option. I was thinking daa or forskolin.

500 surplus would be ideal for 1mg like the known study has showed, 8mg do not allow more calories? And i do not understand the difference between 4mg and 8mg.

Thank you!

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
You'll likely want a test base such as Dermacrine.

You'll need some sort of PCT, I'm not sure where you are, but do some due diligence...DAA and forskolin are not likely viable as PCT

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

There is no reason/excuse not to run a PCT.
Run a cycle, eat big, ride the gain train and complete a PCT.
You'll need some sort of PCT, I'm not sure where you are, but do some due diligence...DAA and forskolin are not likely viable as PCT
No SERM=No Cycle.
PCT is essential and the most important part of a SARM/PH/AAS cycle.