Olympus labs LGD not working yet

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I'm not sure why you would want to run testosterone with a SARM. Aren't they competing for the androgen receptor? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of using a SARM anyway? If you're trying to have it hit the AR without affecting prostate, scalp, etc, testosterone would negate that.

Also, DHEA ≠ testosterone.

I'm planning on using some HMB along with my PCT to help with the catabolism and it should help with DOMS too.
I'm not saying you have to run test. I would add one though whether it is trest, epi andro, dermacrine, etc. because I can absolutely assure you that a high dose LGD run shuts them balls right down.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying you have to run test. I would add one though whether it is trest, epi andro, dermacrine, etc. because I can absolutely assure you that a high dose LGD run shuts them balls right down.
Then the best course of action would be either using hCG during or post. Testosterone or any other PH or steroid is not going to bring back testosterone levels, it's further going to suppress them.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Then the best course of action would be either using hCG during or post. Testosterone or any other PH or steroid is not going to bring back testosterone levels, it's further going to suppress them.
True, but the point of a test/DHT/Dermacrine base during a SARM run is to prevent low T symptoms such as lethargy, that's all.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure why you would want to run testosterone with a SARM. Aren't they competing for the androgen receptor? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of using a SARM anyway? If you're trying to have it hit the AR without affecting prostate, scalp, etc, testosterone would negate that.

Also, DHEA ≠ testosterone.

I'm planning on using some HMB along with my PCT to help with the catabolism and it should help with DOMS too.
Rad140 has been shown to mitigate the androgenic sides of testosterone significantly. Sounds like a pretty good reason to run them together.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rad140 has been shown to mitigate the androgenic sides of testosterone significantly. Sounds like a pretty good reason to run them together.
Do you have a link to the studies or info that showed that? I'd like to give it a read.

sKooTz

Awards
I'm on week six of 8mg Legend. First two weeks I took 4mg. I didn't notice size/strength gains until end of week three. I'm lovin LGD. I've had zero sides and am already up 10 lbs with noticeable fat loss. How many calories above maintenance are you doing? Are you getting the LGD hunger pains? It's making me eat like crazy.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah 8mg seems to be emerging as the most common sweet spot. I certainly wont be exceeding that next run.