OLYMPUS LABS HAS SOME TRICKS UP IT'S SLEEVE FOR 2015!!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seriously going to tear down the walls of the industry and I'm on the edge of my seat!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping this thread here with the news that Conquer + Vitality are BOGO at Nutri-verse.com with code ARNOLD11. That's as a pair.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping this thread here with the news that Conquer + Vitality are BOGO at Nutri-verse.com with code ARNOLD11. That's as a pair.
I just saw that! Awesome deal!

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Into 3rd round of Conqu3r and just ordered bogo with Vital1ty! Best PWO on market.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Originally watermelon which was pretty good. Just ordered strawberry kiwi for both conqu3r and vital1ty.
Nice choice, currently using strawngberry kiwi as well. It actually has a prominent strawberry flavor. I think you'll enjoy it.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Nice choice, currently using strawngberry kiwi as well. It actually has a prominent strawberry flavor. I think you'll enjoy it.
Also using strawngberry kiwi. Count me in the sour apple corner though. That stuff is perfect.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got
3 conqu3r (rawberrry, mango and sour apple)
2 vital1ty

These will definitely come in handy next week after E9 is finished. From a top pre workout to the next top pre workout

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I got
3 conqu3r (rawberrry, mango and sour apple)
2 vital1ty

These will definitely come in handy next week after E9 is finished. From a top pre workout to the next top pre workout
Have you used the mango? I have it on the way and am a little skeptical but hoping for the best.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Also using strawngberry kiwi. Count me in the sour apple corner though. That stuff is perfect.
may have to give the sour apple a shot next month! Stim or no stim? Personally like the beta alanine of the original.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
may have to give the sour apple a shot next month! Stim or no stim? Personally like the beta alanine of the original.
Currently using stim but thinking about switching to non-stim since I dont use it for the energy complex really anyway. I love beta-alanine too as an ingredient but in the end, it is super cheap to buy in bulk and is a turn-off to some consumers regrettably because of the paresthesia.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Currently using stim but thinking about switching to non-stim since I dont use it for the energy complex really anyway. I love beta-alanine too as an ingredient but in the end, it is super cheap to buy in bulk and is a turn-off to some consumers regrettably because of the paresthesia.
Yeah, I don't mind the sensation, it adds to the overall effect!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In conquer still bogo?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
there is a few things going on the background jbry that we all will be surprised with.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This!! We have a lot going on behind the scences

That is an understatement. Im very excited to finally release all our hard work.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Started ArA / x-gels this week with Conqu3r and Vital1ty. Love the Conqu3r/Vital1ty but excited about adding x-gels to the mix! First time with ArA also!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Started ArA / x-gels this week with Conqu3r and Vital1ty. Love the Conqu3r/Vital1ty but excited about adding x-gels to the mix! First time with ArA also!
Conqu3r and Vital1ty are staples for me... can't hit the gym without them...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope we come out with this stuff in a gallon jug, because I'm going to be on for a while.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hope we come out with this stuff in a gallon jug, because I'm going to be on for a while.
As I recall, there was "NO NEED" to cycle epi but for the obvious health warnings we always suggest 12 on 4 off then have fun again.

Lifetime supply of new our product! Delicious!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I caught the news flash today, super excited about this.

I still have a bottle of OG Epic I'm cracking open later this month and then onto this magic.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude that stack is gonna be brutal.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Dude that stack is gonna be brutal.
it already is! Already loved Conqu3r but adding these other two to the mix is incredible! Only in second week of x-gels now and starting to see some increases in lifts and strength. Already ordered second x-gels to run for full two months. Lovin it!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it already is! Already loved Conqu3r but adding these other two to the mix is incredible! Only in second week of x-gels now and starting to see some increases in lifts and strength. Already ordered second x-gels to run for full two months. Lovin it!
Awesome! I can't wait to run X-Gels with Conqu3r :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar