Olympus Labs giving you a chance to be SUPERIOR with our new protein

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can't believe no one tagged me to this...c'mon guys-where's the love, lol.
I figured you’d see it sooner or later old timer lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chocolate peanut butter cups for the win!
It’s the only one I sampled, yet I already know it can’t get any better than that!

I have a feeling it will be the most popular in the long run..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hm. I'm in on this thread.

Pretty much anything goes with nutter butters. I love them, it is like straight peanut butter which is without a doubt, the best food.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hm. I'm in on this thread.

Pretty much anything goes with nutter butters. I love them, it is like straight peanut butter which is without a doubt, the best food.
Oddly enough...I have never tried a Nutter Butter. I would really like to right now though..

We did just order pizza delivery with chocolate chip cookies. I guess that will have to do.

As you can tell, my diet is spot on! Nothing but solid beef on this bod at the moment :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just in time to make ice creams

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oddly enough...I have never tried a Nutter Butter. I would really like to right now though..

We did just order pizza delivery with chocolate chip cookies. I guess that will have to do.

As you can tell, my diet is spot on! Nothing but solid beef on this bod at the moment :)
I had to indulge a little myself yesterday. Homemade brownies were in the teachers lounge. I'm not one for brownies, but they looked, and definitely were decadent.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PBC is my go to, anxious to see how this stacks up.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had to indulge a little myself yesterday. Homemade brownies were in the teachers lounge. I'm not one for brownies, but they looked, and definitely were decadent.
I’ve discovered one of the best recipes for brownies. My kids beg for me to make them all the time but man, they’re so hard to resist!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wrong with a treat every so often

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

With the release of our SUPERIOR PROTEIN on the horizon, Olympus Labs is giving 3 lucky

winners the chance to win a full sized tub in their flavor of choice.

The only thing you have to do is stay active in this thread. I will let this promo run through next

Friday, September 14th. Once we reach that date I will use a random number generator to pick 3

lucky Demigods/Demigodesses to receive their very own tub of this game changing new protein!!

I mean it seriously doesn't get any easier than this folks!

-US residents only

-a review of the product would be greatly appreciated as well
I’m in .

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am not even sure which flavor I am most looking forward to?!?!? All of them sound so good!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am not even sure which flavor I am most looking forward to?!?!? All of them sound so good!
Mocha Cereal was $$$$$
Take note I am partial to coffee, but that flavor had a strong chocolate compliment and cereal krispies which made it epic.

I think many will find Fruity Cereal (Trix replica) to be either hit or miss (too sweet)
Blueberry pastry will be a favorite (had a nice cinnamon struesel aftertaste to it)
PB Cups was a perfect 50/50 blend of chocolate and PB (neither overpowered each other)
Gingerbead cookie is exactly as you would expect.

Really comes down to personal preference, but OL did a good job on every flavor.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mocha Cereal was $$$$$
Take note I am partial to coffee, but that flavor had a strong chocolate compliment and cereal krispies which made it epic.

I think many will find Fruity Cereal (Trix replica) to be either hit or miss (too sweet)
Blueberry pastry will be a favorite (had a nice cinnamon struesel aftertaste to it)
PB Cups was a perfect 50/50 blend of chocolate and PB (neither overpowered each other)
Gingerbead cookie is exactly as you would expect.

Really comes down to personal preference, but OL did a good job on every flavor.
Yeah Mocha cereal and blueberry pastry will be the first two I try then.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t even know which flavor I want to try most. It’s out of PB Cups, Blueberry Pastry and Gingerbread Cookie

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! Olympus Labs always makes great stuff so I can't wait to try it whether I win or not

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m always excited for pb cup protein!!! They do all sound delicious though!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea of the price range? Will a variety pack be available?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Mocha cereal and blueberry pastry will be the first two I try then.
I had a sample of the blueberry...made me want more!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever had the blueberry pastry by ghost? Wondering how it stacked up
That’s one of my go to’s so I’m anxious to see how it stacks up with our version

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fruity cereal sounds pretty bomb
I tried fruity pebbles whey protein a year or so ago, This would be it

it was nice, mixed with fruity pebbles post workout

would be nice to try this

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love that one. Perhaps The solution compared them. I can’t remember from his video review.
Ever had the blueberry pastry by ghost? Wondering how it stacked up
Literally just had that flavor from Ghost last night. Was skeptical at first of a blueberry flavored protein, but was highly impressed. Wondered why it wasn't mixing up right, lots of chunks, until I drank it and realized it was toaster pastry pieces, haha! OL has a high bar to meet on this one.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Literally just had that flavor from Ghost last night. Was skeptical at first of a blueberry flavored protein, but was highly impressed. Wondered why it wasn't mixing up right, lots of chunks, until I drank it and realized it was toaster pastry pieces, haha! OL has a high bar to meet on this one.
Ghost wasn’t bad imo but def too artificial tasting with a weird aftertaste. I’ve heard that ours isn’t artificial tasting. I hope that is the case.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ghost wasn’t bad imo but def too artificial tasting with a weird aftertaste. I’ve heard that ours isn’t artificial tasting. I hope that is the case.
So we’ve both heard the same thing then. Idk how much longer I can wait

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fruity Cereal would make some BOMB French Toast
Just sayin'