Olympus Labs EP1C loggers needed!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
My 2 bottles I ordered shipped out today :D :D :D , can't wait till they get here and read the logs on this as well :D

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D-DAY

The moment you've all have been waiting for.................

2 lucky guys , going on a EP1C journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many good guys to pick from, but as in all competitions we had to make a choice.

THE WINNERS ARE.....................................................................................................

Kickstart7
fightbackhxc

Congrats guys, sure you'll do an amazing job. Please PM me your address etc, and post your link to your log here.

EP1C EP1C EP1C.......I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you didn't get picked, please don't feel bad, many OLYMPUS LABS logging options coming your way;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
This made my day! Very excited to log this!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
D-DAY The moment you've all have been waiting for................. 2 lucky guys , going on a EP1C journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many good guys to pick from, but as in all competitions we had to make a choice. THE WINNERS ARE..................................................................................................... Kickstart7 fightbackhxc Congrats guys, sure you'll do an amazing job. Please PM me your address etc, and post your link to your log here. EP1C EP1C EP1C.......I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't get picked, please don't feel bad, many OLYMPUS LABS logging options coming your way;)
I PMed you, let me know if you need additional information! I will post link to my log Asa I get it!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I PMed you, let me know if you need additional information! I will post link to my log Asa I get it!
Thanks bro....your box is full. Please pm me your name to put on top of your adress;)

Congrats, this is going to be awesome.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks bro....your box is full. Please pm me your name to put on top of your adress;) Congrats, this is going to be awesome.
I'll surely clear it out! I'm at work and my apps been acting up! Gonna reboot the phone and get that to ya! So hyped!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Definitely two good guys to log this

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll surely clear it out! I'm at work and my apps been acting up! Gonna reboot the phone and get that to ya! So hyped!
We are looking forward to your log.

To be honest, pretty hyped to try it myself:)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
We are looking forward to your log. To be honest, pretty hyped to try it myself:)
very excited! I'm gonna go on my lap too because the App isn't working!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!

I always enjoy fightback's stuff and I'm sure kickstart will be bout it bout it!! Looking forward to it, fellas!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Congrats guys! I always enjoy fightback's stuff and I'm sure kickstart will be bout it bout it!! Looking forward to it, fellas!
thanks buddy!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D-DAY

The moment you've all have been waiting for.................

2 lucky guys , going on a EP1C journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many good guys to pick from, but as in all competitions we had to make a choice.

THE WINNERS ARE.....................................................................................................

Kickstart7
fightbackhxc

Congrats guys, sure you'll do an amazing job. Please PM me your address etc, and post your link to your log here.

EP1C EP1C EP1C.......I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you didn't get picked, please don't feel bad, many OLYMPUS LABS logging options coming your way;)
Pm sent

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!

I always enjoy fightback's stuff and I'm sure kickstart will be bout it bout it!! Looking forward to it, fellas!
Thanks sir!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
TylerG7

TylerG7

Awards
I would like to be selected.
I am 18
I weigh 180 lbs and I'm 5'10"
I would definitely do before and afters to see what these supplements could do to an athlete
I've never logged before, I would like this to be my first
Also, I play football. Therefore I run a lot and I am great shape.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to be selected.
I am 18
I weigh 180 lbs and I'm 5'10"
I would definitely do before and afters to see what these supplements could do to an athlete
I've never logged before, I would like this to be my first
Also, I play football. Therefore I run a lot and I am great shape.
You're late.

MooseSPQR

Awards
grats to the winners, looking forward to seeing the results

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
grats to the winners, looking forward to seeing the results
I had to leave town this weekend and still hadn't gotten mine ready to start tho!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Ya I subbed on your log, hopefully the results are as good as advertised!
I'm sure they'll be great. Been noticing a lot more energy in the last two lifts I had while taking them

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
Hoping for late app acceptance

I'm really bummed I missed the app promo earlier. I was just wondering if it were still up for consideration, maybe 1 more could sneak in? I thought I'd give it a try anyways. Here we go:

Age?

Training experience/routine?
10 years, 1 year powerlifting, 2 years bodybuilding/competing
Currently running a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 for the past 4 months.
Working on strength and maintaining mass at the moment whilst cutting.
5x per week, 3x per week HIIT 15-20 minute cycling.
Normal session 2.5-3 hours.

Currently 5/3/1 is set at:
Squat: 160kg (2x per week - once wide/low bar and once narrow/high bar)
Deadlift: 160kg (2x per week - once sumo and once conventional)
Bench: 137kg
OHP: 82kg

Diet? (Cals/macros)
Tried Anabolic Diet for 2 months. Awful, now I have ridiculously high LDL, high SHBG, high ALT, and low Free Test so I'm in the works of correcting it through diet.

Once I hit 250-300g protein the rest of my diet falls on carbs.
Cals - doesn't matter as long as I am hitting goals for weight.
Current goals : fat loss
Since reintroducing carbs a week and a half ago, I've been continually losing body fat with up to 2,700 calories. Around 3,100 I seem to gain a bit again, so playing around with 2,700-2,900 to find my set point and eat as much as possible while still slowly losing.

Goals for EP1C?
Seeing as my workouts are stretching from the 3 to 4 hours range these days, I would love a product (that I don't have to worry about legality or liver failure with) that will aid in recovery as well as growth. I have been reaching some limits lately with strength and my biggest goal on my cut is to maintain strength so that when my bulk comes around I'll be building from a higher base level. My show is on 8/30 so I am dieting until then.

Afterward, I will be doing a short recomp for another show in October. It would be incredible to maintain, and even increase, my lifts.

I'll also be getting my test and cholesterol levels checked again, I could do a before and after to see how this product affects blood work as well.

Past logs?
AgeForce Weightloss Patches (like woah)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=cheslink

Are you going to be running other supps?

Morning:
Doctor's Best - CoQ10
Bulk Supplements - ALCAR
Bulk Supplements - ALA
Healthy Origins - Vitamin-D
NOW - EGCG
Healthy Origins - Green Coffee Bean Extract
Garcinia Cambogia (was only a dollar)
Yerba Prima - Fiber

Pre-workout-
ON - Creatine
NOW - Beta-alanine
NOW - Soy Lecithin
Organic Equadorian Cacao Powder
NutriGuard - Potassium Nitrate
Controlled Labs - Glycergrow
21st Century - Niacin
NOW - B12
Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (depends on how recently my last meal was)

Peri-workout
xTend - BCAA (if cutting)
Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (if bulking)

Willing to post before & after / swolfies?
I take photos on my own regardless. Of course!

I'm also setting up a YouTube channel and will review the product on my channel.

How often can update?
Daily

Why should we pick you?
I'm really interested in testing out one of these (-)-epicatechin products going around for all the hype around it. To be honest, I'm skeptical, but would love to be proven otherwise. The only products I have noticed significant gains I can attribute to the product and I will buy again are Hemavol, and Dermacrine. I've tried everything else under the sun. I even just dropped $500 on the July 4th NutraPlanet sale. BOOM, let's see what works. I'd really like to get more involved in the AM community here and several reviewed logs would be a good start. I've been lurking for about a year, but only posted over on BB.com. It's sort of wishy washy over there but too many memes and kids. Not my style.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm really bummed I missed the app promo earlier. I was just wondering if it were still up for consideration, maybe 1 more could sneak in? I thought I'd give it a try anyways. Here we go:
Stuff's currently on sale through end of August, just hop on and give it a shot.