Olympus Labs EP1C loggers needed!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Bump ! Still in anticipation lol!

Wafflestomped

Wafflestomped

Awards
I've been really wanting to try an Epi product, and would love to log this for you guys.

Stats: 26, Male, 5'8'' 179lb at 10-11% BF

Training: 6 Years, personal bests are Bench:300, Squat: 380 (345x5 last session), Dead: 470. I'm currently doing an upper/lower split keeping the reps below 8 (heavy sets help with cutting). I throw in 1 full body day prior to my weekly re-feed.

I am currently cutting right now and track my calories meticulously. I am also wearing a calorie monitor and compare my intake vs my calorie expenditure. I've been losing fat without a dip in strength, so far 4 weeks into the cut. EP1C would be a great addition in order to help em increase my strength & lbm while loosing fat. (-)-Epicatechin has been shown to increase lbm while in a calorie deficit so I think this would be perfect.

I'll be using the following supplements if I am chosen for the log: BCAA's, Creatine Mono, Beta-Alanine, LCLT, Alcar, Cit Malate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D3, Multivitamin, Joint support supps and some sort of pre-workout. I'm currently logging OxyECA Black and HyperT2 as part of my cut, which will be wrapping up shortly.

I can keep a detailed log of my training, nutrition, and effects from EP1C. Here is a link to my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250747-leecheck-oxyeca-black.html

I can update 4 or more times per week, and provide before and after pictures. I plan to reverse diet when my cut ends so the extra calories along with EP1C will be perfect.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my name in the mix!
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 225
Bodyfat: 14% (tested in bod pod)
Training: upper/lower 2 on, 1 off.
Current Maxes: Deadlift 535x1, squat 485x1, bench 340x1

I would like to be chosen to log this because I have been stuck at my current numbers for longer than I'd like to admit. I feel like if I were to experience some of the results others have with this compound, I'd be able to break through this plateau and hit some new PRs!I would update my log daily and can provide before/after pics.
Past log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216523-purus-condense-log.html

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It improves cholesterol and if it inhibits myostatin, it's definitely useful on cycle. Myostatin is one of those factors that limit muscle growth. I'll use EP1C on cycle for sure.
I'm actually considering doing 50-70mg winny right after the dmz so this would be especially good to help cholesterol :)

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
How bout an delta 2 trans? furaza and or 5aa clone with delta 2 and have a nice transdermal 3-ad alternative

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Thank you for making mind and body expanding compounds!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bout an delta 2 trans? furaza and or 5aa clone with delta 2 and have a nice transdermal 3-ad alternative
Never noticed anything from Delta 2 (if 2-androstenone is what you're talking about).

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never noticed anything from Delta 2 (if 2-androstenone is what you're talking about).
Same here. Stuff sucked. Jbryand101b will probably flame me for this;)

I honestly think it sucked(want my money back , bastards, lol)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Throwing in an app, why not

age-48
height- does it matter ? / 72"
weight- 205 lb
Body fat- approx. 12-18%
training experience- lots.

I would enjoy the opportunity to log your product to see if there are any real world results possible with a compound that has such a debatable capability to perform. Yeah, I'm quite skeptic. To be straight up I do enjoy an occasional drink during the summer, hench no ph's allowed, so please take that into consideration.

Last edited:

str8_lurkin

Awards
I'll throw in another app!

Age - 23

Height - 5'11

Weight- 208-210

BF- 12-15

Years in the gym- 7

I would love the opportunity to log this supplement for a great company. You guys really seem to care about the products you put out. So I would like the opportunity to help you grow! I have a ph cycle coming up and was looking for something bridge into it. I think epic and osta would be a perfect combo! Thank you for your consideration

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I noticed in a lot of the studies It was dosed twice/day--I assume because of quick clearance rates. Any indication that twice/day dosing gives better results compared with once/day dosing?

Thanks,

Crowbar

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw in another app!

Age - 23

Height - 5'11

Weight- 208-210

BF- 12-15

Years in the gym- 7

I would love the opportunity to log this supplement for a great company. You guys really seem to care about the products you put out. So I would like the opportunity to help you grow! I have a ph cycle coming up and was looking for something bridge into it. I think epic and osta would be a perfect combo! Thank you for your consideration
Ostar1ne and Ep1c would be an ideal bridge;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed in a lot of the studies It was dosed twice/day--I assume because of quick clearance rates. Any indication that twice/day dosing gives better results compared with once/day dosing?Thanks,Crowbar
I'm not sure of the half life of (-)-epicatechin but honestly, I don't think it matters much whether you dose it once or twice per day.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Logging app for EP1C????

Can I put an app in guys?!

str8_lurkin

Awards
Ostar1ne and Ep1c would be an ideal bridge;)

I know :D now it needs to be done haha I'm excited for this!!! It's going to be like Xmas morning in my house when I get my order in Lmao

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
All the studies used twice/day dosing, which cannot be merely random. It must be due to the quick metabolic clearance rate. So, it looks like I'll be splitting the caps, as 600mg. from 2 caps/day would be overkill.

Crowbar

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the studies used twice/day dosing, which cannot be merely random. It must be due to the quick metabolic clearance rate. So, it looks like I'll be splitting the caps, as 600mg. from 2 caps/day would be overkill.

Crowbar
We will answer these questions in EP1C Q & A thread. We're looking for loggers in this thread.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
BF 12-15% off season 8-12% in season 168.8 as of this morning
5'7"

I have been lifting for 15 years. Have mostly been into bodybuilding, but have done crossfit and crossfit style workouts. I am a professional dancer, so gaining size isn't a priority until I retire from performing. I need to stay lean and relatively small because landing from jumps repeatedly take a toll on my ankles and knees when I carry over 165lbs.. I do not perform in the summer so I exercise differently when I'm off season.

This run would be a Cut for me. I need to keep strength up while dropping weight and it would be nice if endurance went up. I swim a few times a week for cardio, do yoga or bikram twice a week, lift 4 times a week, and will be adding back in ballet class over the next month to prep for the season which starts mid august.

I can post pics and will update at least EOD. I would love to give this product a try because I have yet to run (-)-epi yet. Diet will be more detailed than last few logs were. But it has been a long time since I have logged. Below are the links to past logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/161432-dieselbolan-just-what.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214189-fat-destruction-pes.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/155175-gettin-hard-pps.html

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Stats (age, height, weight, training experience)?

20 years old, been lifting for 2 years and 3 months.
Squat max is 355, bench 305, and deadlift was 515 but I don't deadlift anymore. Avatar is old, im a little bigger and leaner now, weighing about 205 at 6, 6'1ish.

Used to do MMA and Wrestling, now I just lift weights.

Will you do before/afters? Links to previous logs? Anything else you'd like to tell?

I am very willing to do before and after pics. I have never logged a product before. I am a college student and would love the opportunity to try out epicatechin as it seems like it would be one of the few natty supps worth using.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards

23 years old.
6'1.
195-200 lbs atm.

Training for sports since high school and college, but the past 3 have been what I consider serious. More bodybuilder style with proper focus on nutrition.

Happy to provide before and afters. Will update almost everyday, and at least 4x week.

Currently on an Epi product and would love to switch over to EP1C once this bottle runs out. On a cut and trying to get nice and lean before I switch over to that sick Olympus stack I posted a photo of the other day sometime in August. (Planning on logging that too). Overall just love your products so I'd be pumped to give this a shot and provide honest feedback for the community.

Previous logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/234977-mav-gets-massive.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/225891-halo-stano-cycle.html

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still some time to get those apps in! This will be a tough choice for sure :) Let's make this more interesting - post your training vids here if you want to increase your odds to get picked! I want EP1C too so I'll start ;) [video=youtube;qVhB1U8ilCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVhB1U8ilCw[/video]

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Methyls no matter the situation are dangerous. Be smart lift hard till 30 than think about ps/ph. I see these young kids with fake muscle daily. Lift for strength not to be pretty

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
No great gain done without hard work is legit. Methyls are a quick fix With long term questions. Will we pay the price to get big now? Earned muscle is the muscle that lasts. Strength not fake muscle as a kid. Wait till your 30 and rethink it. IMO it isn't worth it. And im an old lifter with too many injuries to name peace.Get laid and lift. Best test boost in the world.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyls no matter the situation are dangerous. Be smart lift hard till 30 than think about ps/ph. I see these young kids with fake muscle daily. Lift for strength not to be pretty
What are you talking about? EP1C is not a methylated steroid/prohormone. It's not a hormonal product at all.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Age - 30

Height - 5'10

Weight- ~185

BF- 12-15

Years in the gym- 11

Previous logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/203111-second-time-trying.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214304-tylers-second-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/226893-tylers-first-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235664-tylers-gettin-crazy.html

As you can see I take sponsored logs very seriously.

***Please note: I am in Taiwan but I have a US shipping address and will get it forwarded to TW immediately to log ASAP if need be :)

Thanks!
Tyler

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
polackpl

polackpl

Awards
You should pick me to log your hgh dosed epicatechin product EP1C for many reasons. Im a 22 year old Marine and always strive to be the best shape I can be in. Im currently 220 lbs, 6'2, have been lifting weights for 3-4 years (on and off). I know have a free schedule to train and am a great candidate for said product. I have only used Hdrol as a prohormone previously and gotten great results. I have a clean diet, a very STRICT schedule for weight lifting, as well as for sleeping / recovery.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Please me?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should pick me to log your hgh dosed epicatechin product EP1C for many reasons. Im a 22 year old Marine and always strive to be the best shape I can be in. Im currently 220 lbs, 6'2, have been lifting weights for 3-4 years (on and off). I know have a free schedule to train and am a great candidate for said product. I have only used Hdrol as a prohormone previously and gotten great results. I have a clean diet, a very STRICT schedule for weight lifting, as well as for sleeping / recovery.
Lol sounded like a cover letter

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
A lot of us are Vets, but most of us choose not to shamelessly pull attention to ourselves because of that fact. I am proud to have served two combat tours in Iraq in my 6 years in the Army. It kind of makes me angry when people try to use such a selfless act (such as joining the military) to achieve shellfish things (such as attempting to gain an advantage in a competition). It's great that you are proud to be a Marine, as you should, but that feeling of self-sacrifice should be enough. Don't be that guy who disgraces himself and his branch of the military in order to attempt getting an advantage or a discount.

polackpl

polackpl

Awards
A lot of us are Vets, but most of us choose not to shamelessly pull attention to ourselves because of that fact. I am proud to have served two combat tours in Iraq in my 6 years in the Army. It kind of makes me angry when people try to use such a selfless act (such as joining the military) to achieve shellfish things (such as attempting to gain an advantage in a competition). It's great that you are proud to be a Marine, as you should, but that feeling of self-sacrifice should be enough. Don't be that guy who disgraces himself and his branch of the military in order to attempt getting an advantage or a discount.
... ?
The only reason I stated im a Marine is to infer hard work and discipline

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
... ? The only reason I stated im a Marine is to infer hard work and discipline
You don't need to be in the Marines to be considered a hard worker or a disciplined individual.

But..good your serving

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thank you for this

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I win

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
... ?
The only reason I stated im a Marine is to infer hard work and discipline
After winners are chosen if you don't get picked send me a PM with your addy. I'll hook you up out of my personal stash. I'll have to check my stash to see what I've got going on in there but I'll hook you up. Maybe a few things ;)

Happy 4th man! Don't listen to the people that lecture you about saying you're in the military and then go onto list their resume of service. Thank you for your service young man :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well dang, that's some nice **** Spaniard :)

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
After winners are chosen if you don't get picked send me a PM with your addy. I'll hook you up out of my personal stash. I'll have to check my stash to see what I've got going on in there but I'll hook you up. Maybe a few things ;)

Happy 4th man! Don't listen to the people that lecture you about saying you're in the military and then go onto list their resume of service. Thank you for your service young man :)
Class act right there!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Bump still awaiting this!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys know the drill... Tell me why we should pick you to log our high dosed epicatechin product EP1C. Stats (age, height, weight, training experience)? Will you do before/afters? Links to previous logs? Anything else you'd like to tell? And if you don't want to log it but still want to run it, order some from nutri-verse.com and use discount code EP1C15 to get 15% off!
Looks like I am too late

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
A AesthetiX EP1C Application!

Stats
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 195lbs
Training experience: 5 Years of Bodybuilding and just started powerlifting 6 months ago!

Will you do before/afters? I will one up that, I will post videos of my full workouts at LEAST 3 times per week!

Why me?! I know I was JUST chosen to log DermaTrest but I would LOVE to run EP1C for PCT to see how it holds up against this intense cycle that I'm about to run!

Cycle
DermaTREST 50/50/50/50/100/100/100/100/100/100
D1METHADROL 0/0/0/0/0/0/40/40/40/50
TR3N 60/90/90/120/0/0/0/0/0/0
Oral TR3ST 25mgs preworkout
TransForm On Hand As Needed
Inhibit - P ED for the first 5 weeks

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
TransForm 1 Pump ED starting week 3
EP1C ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

polackpl

polackpl

Awards

Really? :O
I'd love that
Wow im humbled
Thanks so much!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fightback
Been a member for 8 years with several great logs. PM me if you want some. Known for giving unbiased information.
222 5'11
Lifting experience : 7-8 years
Diet will remain unchanged no additional supplements will be taken. I have taken PHs in the past and will compare. I highly doubt this *****s a hormonal product but since it is being compared as a substitute I can compare.