Not open for further replies.
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for the sake of argument, 240 plus let's say $100 for an AI, PCT, and needles although you may want something tossed in if you're prone to hair loss. 340 for a tren and test which are both very potent. Compared to 520ish for hormones that must pass through the liver which require liver supps. I think it does without saying Tren and test are going to do much more than prohormones will, ALTHOUGH you are risking legality issues if you're a moron, and if you don't know how to circumvent them (which doesn't take a lot of effort). It can get pricier the higher up and longer you go yes, but I was mostly talking about the standard beginner test/dbol cycle which can be pretty cheap.
Everything passes through the liver.
If you spent 500, that's just stupid.
You're not going to gain more than 10-15 lbs unless it's your first cycle.

120 for three vials of test e, 50 for a bottle of dbol.
170. Still more than a basic otc cycle.

There is no need to spend $$$$ on a otc cycle if you actually know about the compounds you're using.

Edit: I see your adding in ancillarys.
All those you would need for any cycle. Esp test tren, and even test dbol.
You can add the nonsense all day.
It doesn't really matter.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try and add everything up and link it. Nutriverse Formeron: $44 Nutriverse dermatrest x2: $160 EDIT: OL DMZ x2: $74 Nutriverse tr3st: $75 Nutriverse Ar1macare Pro: $40 Omega fish oil: $30 Liver armor: $25 (more cause I bought it at my gym) PCT: $50 DAA powder: $35 (from the same gym) I also bought half a bottle of liver armor from another friend to add but I didn't count it. This is all NOT including tax or shipping. It comes out to $533 so my previous guess was off slightly.

ForumRunner_20141015_141551.png

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I liked Olympus dmz

dusty44

Banned
Awards
I don't use anymore, but I think Injectables work twice as good as even the best oral ph's and ds's availabe. From my long ago past experiences, all I ever got was 20lbs of water bloat in a very short amount of time and the bloat was everywhere, not just in muscles. Did proper pct and kept most of it but after pct ended I lost all of it. During an injectable cycle I would gain 10 to 15 lbs of actual real muscle fiber (not bloat and water) and would keep 80 percent with no pct at all, (yes I said no pct...totally against the grain I know) just did slow tapering off, which is what all of the old timers at my gym still do and they swear by it. And to look at them you would definitely agree that they are without a doubt on another level and obviously doing something right, and they are really old and have been going at it this way their entire lives. I know that safety and legality are the greatest things to consider here and I wouldn't ever want to advocate that people break laws, but honestly I feel like there is no comparison between the two. I won't go into how fewer sides you get by going injectable but there is a Huge difference for me and everyone else I've spoken with regarding this. Sure I'll catch shi* for going against common pct protocol but I'm okay with it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't use anymore, but I think Injectables work twice as good as even the best oral ph's and ds's availabe. From my long ago past experiences, all I ever got was 20lbs of water bloat in a very short amount of time and the bloat was everywhere, not just in muscles. Did proper pct and kept most of it but after pct ended I lost all of it. During an injectable cycle I would gain 10 to 15 lbs of actual real muscle fiber (not bloat and water) and would keep 80 percent with no pct at all, (yes I said no pct...totally against the grain I know) just did slow tapering off, which is what all of the old timers at my gym still do and they swear by it. And to look at them you would definitely agree that they are without a doubt on another level and obviously doing something right, and they are really old and have been going at it this way their entire lives. I know that safety and legality are the greatest things to consider here and I wouldn't ever want to advocate that people break laws, but honestly I feel like there is no comparison between the two. I won't go into how fewer sides you get by going injectable but there is a Huge difference for me and everyone else I've spoken with regarding this. Sure I'll catch shi* for going against common pct protocol but I'm okay with it.
You must be hyyyyuuuuuggggeee keeping all those gains.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
I would be interested to know why my threads title was changed from "Is my Olympus Labs DMZ bunk?" to "Olympus Labs DMZ" and why my private messaging has been disabled.

Kinda seems like someone had an ulterior motive for both these actions as I didn't receive any sort of notification for either of them. Surely this isn't how a company would deal with negative publicity.

dusty44

Banned
Awards
You must be hyyyyuuuuuggggeee keeping all those gains.
No, not hyyuugee at all - but not small either. That wasn't what I was trying to get at. All I was trying to say is that the muscle gain is so much easier to maintain from one vs the other. To me its like comparing apples to oranges. And to spend $500 plus for a single cycle that you're going to end up bloated on and lose the gain just as fast as you got it seems ludicrous.

dusty44

Banned
Awards
I would be interested to know why my threads title was changed from "Is my Olympus Labs DMZ bunk?" to "Olympus Labs DMZ" and why my private messaging has been disabled.

Kinda seems like someone had an ulterior motive for both these actions as I didn't receive any sort of notification for either of them. Surely this isn't how a company would deal with negative publicity.
I noticed it had changed also, but I thought you had edited it. Lol

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
I noticed it had changed also, but I thought you had edited it. Lol
Nope. It happened after I declined an OL reps offer for a refund on my DMZ on the condition I remove the thread.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, they should have changed it to the conspiracy theorists guide to supplements.

Everyone's PM's are down lol

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
changing the thread permalink to deindex any bunk OL talk in search engines is a little bit sketchy
Yea. Looks like someone didn't want the words "bunk" and "Olympus labs" in the search engine together

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Injectable is the way to go

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
changing the thread permalink to deindex any bunk OL talk in search engines is a little bit sketchy
Yea. Looks like someone didn't want the words "bunk" and "Olympus labs" in the search engine together
Well, to be fair to Olympus Labs, you have proven nothing in this thread other than you don't like the way you have responded to their supplements.....appx. half way through your cycle. Plenty of other members have stated they do like the Olympus DMZ. At the end of the day, I wouldn't want my company's products to be associated with "being bunk" or "fake" or whatever, just because a couple of guys didn't have the results they were hoping for. Wether it be an accusation or just something that is loosely implied, without substantiation, it is just speculation and opinion.

It is common knowledge that some people respond to some supplements real well and others not so well. There are too many variables to say one thing is the problem. Genetic make-up, endocrine system, training style, diet, etc etc. These things all contribute to both positive and negative results from cycles. There are guys on here that have logged the same compound in two different cycles. One cycle was great and the other was not so great. It does happen.

Having said that, I do feel for anybody that thinks they have wasted their money. Money is life for most of us. Hopefully you stick with your cycle, take some of the advice you have been given in this thread and see some better results going forward. Good luck.

Lastly, I am in no way an Olympus apologist, or in any way associated with them. In fact, up until last week, I was never intending to use their products. The 25% off sale @ Orbit Nutrition changed my mind. I figured I'd give them a shot and decide for myself. The reason I was going to steer clear of the products was for my own silly reasons. I am a minimalist and I do not usually care for the marketing side of things. The whole demigod thing is a bit much for me but I do understand it. The market is flooded and you need to stand out. In the end, I and everybody else who tries their products will have to decide for ourselves just how good their stuff is.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Well, to be fair to Olympus Labs, you have proven nothing in this thread other than you don't like the way you have responded to their supplements.....appx. half way through your cycle. Plenty of other members have stated they do like the Olympus DMZ. At the end of the day, I wouldn't want my company's products to be associated with "being bunk" or "fake" or whatever, just because a couple of guys didn't have the results they were hoping for. Wether it be an accusation or just something that is loosely implied, without substantiation, it is just speculation and opinion. It is common knowledge that some people respond to some supplements real well and others not so well. There are too many variables to say one thing is the problem. Genetic make-up, endocrine system, training style, diet, etc etc. These things all contribute to both positive and negative results from cycles. There are guys on here that have logged the same compound in two different cycles. One cycle was great and the other was not so great. It does happen. Having said that, I do feel for anybody that thinks they have wasted their money. Money is life for most of us. Hopefully you stick with your cycle, take some of the advice you have been given in this thread and see some better results going forward. Good luck. Lastly, I am in no way an Olympus apologist, or in any way associated with them. In fact, up until last week, I was never intending to use their products. The 25% off sale @ Orbit Nutrition changed my mind. I figured I'd give them a shot and decide for myself. The reason I was going to steer clear of the products was for my own silly reasons. I am a minimalist and I do not usually care for the marketing side of things. The whole demigod thing is a bit much for me but I do understand it. The market is flooded and you need to stand out. In the end, I and everybody else who tries their products will have to decide for ourselves just how good their stuff is.
I agree, but there are others in the thread who voiced similar complaints towards their products. I was all for OL and I only made the thread with the intention of seeing if I was the only one dissatisfied and I was not. It was never meant to start a flame war against them AND it hasn't. It's merely some people voicing discomfort with a few products. Hardly the end of the world, and I was content to let it sit there until I saw the thread title get changed which surprised me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, but there are others in the thread who voiced similar complaints towards their products. I was all for OL and I only made the thread with the intention of seeing if I was the only one dissatisfied and I was not. It was never meant to start a flame war against them AND it hasn't. It's merely some people voicing discomfort with a few products. Hardly the end of the world, and I was content to let it sit there until I saw the thread title get changed which surprised me.
You must be reading a different thread than me.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I get very little strength gains from DMZ(Have used ours and another brands). I mentioned it awhile ago that I liked it for mass but not strength and people were calling me weird lol.

Not much to say, I actually saw most of my weight gain from my cycle in the latter half of the cycle. Ended week 3 only up 3lbs and change, I did run it for 8 weeks though and kept 14 after PCT. So while it is kind of redundant at this point, I would gladly take 10lbs towards the end of my 3rd week.

Maybe try out another brand's DMZ, after this cycle, with the same nutrition plan and training scheme and then let us know if there's a huge difference in strength gains?

Try out D1methadrol if you want more strength, it's my current favorite hormone.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
You must be reading a different thread than me.
No, still reading the same thread. Hey, how did you downrep me for upwards of negative 100,000? I got a notification for it earlier. If you're talking about where I got riled up a little it's probably because it seemed like my expensive, albeit stupid, purchase was being pushed under the rug and topped off with a "OL products are never wrong" and a smile.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
I get very little strength gains from DMZ(Have used ours and another brands). I mentioned it awhile ago that I liked it for mass but not strength and people were calling me weird lol. Not much to say, I actually saw most of my weight gain from my cycle in the latter half of the cycle. Ended week 3 only up 3lbs and change, I did run it for 8 weeks though and kept 14 after PCT. So while it is kind of redundant at this point, I would gladly take 10lbs towards the end of my 3rd week. Maybe try out another brand's DMZ, after this cycle, with the same nutrition plan and training scheme and then let us know if there's a huge difference in strength gains? Try out D1methadrol if you want more strength, it's my current favorite hormone.
Thanks, maybe I'll research it a bit. If I went with another oral cycle I would just run tren/epi and some kinda of test base for my cut.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Also, as a customer, I would be very happy if a company offered me a refund on a product due to dissatisfaction.

Kind of a different scenario, but my wife is a weirdo when it comes to Filet Mignon. One day she loves it medium well, the next day she won't touch it. We went out to a nice dinner recently, she ordered a filet med well, and wouldn't eat it. It was cooked to the right temperature, and my med rare was fabulous. The manager saw she wasn't eating it and offered to void it off for us, knowing it was cooked as she ordered

Offering you a refund isn't us trying to hide the quality of our product. We are just trying to keep you happy, and a returning company. We also don't want to be associated with bad speculation, with many variables as to why you may be seeing poor strength gains(The amount of volume you're doing, poor responder, nutrition etc).

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, maybe I'll research it a bit. If I went with another oral cycle I would just run tren/epi and some kinda of test base for my cut.
I'm actually cutting with Tr3n and D1methadrol right now and loving it. I actually purchased it with my money, no rep discount, and can say it's money well spent.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Also, as a customer, I would be very happy if a company offered me a refund on a product due to dissatisfaction. Kind of a different scenario, but my wife is a weirdo when it comes to Filet Mignon. One day she loves it medium well, the next day she won't touch it. We went out to a nice dinner recently, she ordered a filet med well, and wouldn't eat it. It was cooked to the right temperature, and my med rare was fabulous. The manager saw she wasn't eating it and offered to void it off for us, knowing it was cooked as she ordered Offering you a refund isn't us trying to hide the quality of our product. We are just trying to keep you happy, and a returning company. We also don't want to be associated with bad speculation, with many variables as to why you may be seeing poor strength gains(The amount of volume you're doing, poor responder, nutrition etc).
I was very appreciative of the offer to refund me, but the dmz was the cheapest part of the cycle and ,should it not be working for various reasons, I'm still down the 400 I spent on the the other supps which to me are wasted money if the staple hormone of the cycle doesn't do the job I thought it would. But by no means was I asking I be refunded for all my cycle as that would be ludicrous. After I had cooled off a little about my money sink I was considering deleting the thread anyways because of their usually solid reputation, but then I saw the title mysteriously changed, and I feel as though I would not have been offered the refund had this thread not been near the top of the board as long as it has and garnered the attention it has.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was very appreciative of the offer to refund me, but the dmz was the cheapest part of the cycle and ,should it not be working for various reasons, I'm still down the 400 I spent on the the other supps which to me are wasted money if the staple hormone of the cycle doesn't do the job I thought it would. But by no means was I asking I be refunded for all my cycle as that would be ludicrous. After I had cooled off a little about my money sink I was considering deleting the thread anyways because of their usually solid reputation, but then I saw the title mysteriously changed, and I feel as though I would not have been offered the refund had this thread not been near the top of the board as long as it has and garnered the attention it has.
We started working on your refund after my very first post. This thread being bumped had nothing to do with it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then I'll take your word for it. Any insight on why the title was changed?
Not exactly sure on why the title was changed. I'm an AnabolicMinds rep, not a mod, we don't have moderator authority.

But as far as I know all PM capabilities are down. At least mine are as well

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
You're still going to finish out the cycle though, yeah? I'd like to see how the last 3 weeks turned out.

Typically at this point in the cycle, I can add 5lbs compared to the previous session on my compound lifts. Example.) I bench twice a week, Tuesday and Friday, Tuesday lets say I did 315 for 5x5. Friday I would come in and aim to do 2x5 @ 315, 3x5 @ 320-325. Little gains add up quick, don't hope to be up 30lbs randomly

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
As for the title, I don't have a for sure. I read through this after the title was OL DMZ.

I do see thread titles changed frequently though when it comes to all board sponsors. The mods don't want their paying sponsors to be associated with "slander" etc in titles and typically they get locked/removed after this many pages lol. Got to keep their "customers" happy, which is understandable.

Although, if you had the DMZ tested, posted the results and had it titled OL DMZ tested bunk, they would probably leave it.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Closed and banned.

The fact you even mention how a search engine picks it up shows me what your motive was.

You want to claim something is bunk, then claim we are changing threads, disabling PM's, influence the indexing (i laughed at that one) etc...all to protect people against a supplement that gave you 10lbs?!?!?

You got me. Disable PM's so people can't keep it private...force people to talk about it in the thread...in public....so I can HIDE it...

I didn't think people could be this dumb. How about this..

**** you.

Lets hope Google picks that up for you.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As for the title, I don't have a for sure. I read through this after the title was OL DMZ.

I do see thread titles changed frequently though when it comes to all board sponsors. The mods don't want their paying sponsors to be associated with "slander" etc in titles and typically they get locked/removed after this many pages lol. Got to keep their "customers" happy, which is understandable.

No, you really have no idea what you're talking about. I've done that for companies that aren't even sponsors here. To claim something is bunk, with no proof, simply is not fair. To claim something is bunk, after he gains 10lbs, then accuse us as if we're in on it, just means you're a complete idiot.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bunk Bunk Bunk Bunk Bunk

hopefully it picks that up....dumbass.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The admins have drank the olympus labs koolaid. Shady business is afoot, looking like shredded labs part 2.

My post got deleted, must not have liked me giving away their business strategy.

I drank my own koolaid years ago....

My business strategy is getting rid if idiots like yourself. Its worked very nicely for 10+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.