Olympus Labs DMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol at shouldn't a rep have chimed in by now in regards to that we have jobs and lives outside of the board. I'm trying to relax and spend time with my chick before heading on my 7 day tour at the station and for Army stuff but give me 5 minutes to jump on my laptop and respond before you guys keep trying to perpetuate some ridiculous controversy lol
We are almost certain the mail men have made an underground organization that is taking and switching out the pills to build themselves to take over the world with their raw roid rage. Possibly only speculation haha did say reps have lives outside of this, even I'm not here all the time and I have mobile app.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let my preface this by saying I have the utmost respect for Olympus Labs. They are very active and helpful on these forums and I've seen them get directly involved when there is a shipping incident so my goal is not to disrespect them in any way. But, I can't help but feel the DMZ I ordered from them (through nutriverse) is bunk. I'll include all the information I think relevant enough to support that. I am almost done with my 3rd week and am still lifting roughly exactly what I was lifting at the start. Absolutely nothing noticeable which actually made me storm out of the gym today in frustration. Not only because I wasn't getting what I expected, but also because I had spent a very large amount of money on 2 bottle of DMZ, TR3ST, and DERMAtrest. Not to mention my other support supps.

5'11
194lbs

100mg Dermatrest the whole cycle with 25-50mg every workout day in the form of the oral
Originally started at 40mg DMZ, but the last week I jumped up to 60mg with still no difference in my strength.

Workout 4 days a week, hitting 2 muscles or more each day.

Monday: Chest
-4 sets of 8-12 reps 190lbs bench press
-4 sets of 8-12 reps 175 incline bench press
-4 sets of 8-12 reps 45's incline dumbbell flies
-4 sets of 8-12 reps barbell curls 80lbs
-4 sets of 8-12 reps dips
-4 sets of burnout reps seated dumbell curls 45's

Tuesday: Legs/abs (my weak day)
-10 sets of 14-18 reps 270lbs
-8 sets of 12-16 reps 120lbs
-8 sets of burnout standing calf raises 90lbs
Leg days aren't my strong suit so I wasn't expecting anything serious from this

Wednesday: Rest day, I have class most of the entire day

Thursday: Back/bi's/chest (going to start leaving out the weights I use because its a lot of typing and I've got to run to class. All between 8-12 reps)

-4 sets of seated rows
-4 sets of lat pulldowns both front and back
-4 sets of pullups
-4 sets of (honestly forgot the name. Laying on my back over a bench while I extend the dumbbell behind my head then back up)
-4 sets of dumbbell rows
-4 sets of bench
-4 sets of incline bench
-4 sets of incline dumbbell flies
-4 sets of barbell curls
-Burnout on seated dumbbell curls

Friday: Shoulders/Triceps

-4 sets of shoulder press
-4 sets of Lateral raises supersetted with upright barbell rows
-4 sets of dumbbell front raises
-4 sets of close grip bench press
-4 sets of seated skull crushers
-4 sets of tricep pulldowns

I started adding an extra chest/bi's day on Saturday but I didn't include it because I haven't ran it the whole cycle.

My diet is 3.5k+ everyday since I do not cardio and burn minimal calories other than my high volume workouts. I get enough protein and carbs.

Previous cycles: Only epistane where my strength blew up and I added 40lbs on most my maxes at only 30mg for 6 weeks from a smaller brand.

I HAVE gained a little over 10lbs from this cycle, but I attribute that all to the OL Dermatrest which I know is NOT bunk because I feel great and my libido is through the roof, but it neither has yielded strength gains. Personally, I can't see any reason why I wouldn't be smashing PR's in the gym so I came here that someone might hopefully have a solution.
You're up 10 lbs at not even the end of your 3rd week and you think its underdosed? I find this incredibly odd. Just like any other product we produce if you doubt our ingredients you can pop in our batch test thread and check out the results. You also need to understand the reason that many people don't go higher with DMZ is due to the side effects they get with it. DermaTrest is likely combatting any low hormone side effects that may have inhibited people from running DMZ any higher. Why don't you wait until the end of your run before we start making judgement on whether products are dosed adequately or not.

I have a feeling the DMZ is underdosed? I'm at 80mg and will be kicking up to 100mg starting Friday. Everywhere on old logs I read NO ONE was going up as high dosage wise and were getting similar results to OL DMZ at 80. I'm also taking trest and stano so....idk

I'm up 20+ lbs body weight, 90+ in squat, 55 DL, 50/60 bench press in 26 days.
You're up 20 lbs man... really? Again you're also running other compounds that without would likely inhibit you being able to dose as high. How about this, drop the other hormones and run the DMZ solo and see if you can continue your high dose.

Uh, I appreciate your enthusiasm but it doesn't really contribute anything to the thread.
Actually it does, if you had any history on this site you would know that emdubya knows his hormones... How? because he was with arguably the most notable prohormone company for always testing very, very highly and for ranking among the highest with customers.

Nutriverse might not be storing there stock in proper temperatures. When I received my conquer it was very clumpy. I didn't complain to them and still haven't taken it. I thought I'd add this idea into the mix." Not proper storage"?
No, sorry, this isn't a possibility. Storage placement wouldn't effect the potency of the hormone unless kept in uninhabitable environments... Your CONQU3R clumped? This is normal with citrulline malate, break it up, non-issue...

They threw in two samples of Conquer with my order and it was clumpy as well.
See above

Anyone else find it odd a rep hasn't chimed in?
Hell yeah bro, i do for sure! Those bastards! It's been 4 hours since you posted this, how dare they hahaha! Come on man, posts like this are not necessary at all. You're trying to make an issue out of nothing...

They do post production testing and I've personally used it- there is no doubt in my mind theirs is legit
We sure do, in fact, to my knowledge, we're the only ones that go to such a great extent to do right by the customers with proven results. I guess you just can't satisfy everyone, despite our industry first to provide lab results on EVERY hormone sold.

Have a good night guys,
Spaniard out

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The whole way they started Purity Solutions just seemed kind of shady
can you elaborate on this? I've used purity solutions for RC and haven't had a problem

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
You're up 10 lbs at not even the end of your 3rd week and you think its underdosed? I find this incredibly odd. Just like any other product we produce if you doubt our ingredients you can pop in our batch test thread and check out the results. You also need to understand the reason that many people don't go higher with DMZ is due to the side effects they get with it. DermaTrest is likely combatting any low hormone side effects that may have inhibited people from running DMZ any higher. Why don't you wait until the end of your run before we start making judgement on whether products are dosed adequately or not.

You're up 20 lbs man... really? Again you're also running other compounds that without would likely inhibit you being able to dose as high. How about this, drop the other hormones and run the DMZ solo and see if you can continue your high dose.

Actually it does, if you had any history on this site you would know that emdubya knows his hormones... How? because he was with arguably the most notable prohormone company for always testing very, very highly and for ranking among the highest with customers.

No, sorry, this isn't a possibility. Storage placement wouldn't effect the potency of the hormone unless kept in uninhabitable environments... Your CONQU3R clumped? This is normal with citrulline malate, break it up, non-issue...

See above

Hell yeah bro, i do for sure! Those bastards! It's been 4 hours since you posted this, how dare they hahaha! Come on man, posts like this are not necessary at all. You're trying to make an issue out of nothing...

We sure do, in fact, to my knowledge, we're the only ones that go to such a great extent to do right by the customers with proven results. I guess you just can't satisfy everyone, despite our industry first to provide lab results on EVERY hormone sold.

Have a good night guys,
Spaniard out
Yes, up 10lbs but not up any strength. I think the DMZ is the problem not the trest since that's what I attribute the weight gain to. I think not noticing any strength increase at the end of week 3 warrants me being a little skeptical.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, up 10lbs but not up any strength. I think the DMZ is the problem not the trest since that's what I attribute the weight gain to. I think not noticing any strength increase at the end of week 3 warrants me being a little skeptical.
Cool man, speculate away there are tons of users that attest to the exact opposite. I'm sorry you're unsatisfied with your results thus far and hope you better luck next time.

A few things need to be cleared up in this thread:

DMZ is the easiest or one of the easiest prohormones to source. When a company like Olympus Labs has the ability to test all their powder there is no way we'd ever release a compound which has a purity level we're not comfortable with. That's the level of transparency you'll find with us. Why do you think we've never released Halodrol, the most common of prohormone compounds?

Now lets take the countless sponsored and unsponsored logs here on DMZ, you could search for hours, all pointing towards positive results. Yes postitive results, not one negative review, in fact none of you are posting anything negative here, OP 10lbs in 3 weeks? Dmz and its strength gains may not be innate to you, but the weight gain should answer your questions, and as someone has said thats a hell of a lot of volume for strength gain being the priority.

The usual rule of thumb for all capsules is that when encapsulated they contain at least 90% of what's listed on the active ingredients, this I believe is an actual GMP guideline.

To the rest of our consumers, you need not worry, all OL products are made with the highest quality standards. We will always remain transparent and make the highest quality of products for you all.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Cool man, speculate away there are tons of users that attest to the exact opposite. I'm sorry you're unsatisfied with your results thus far and hope you better luck next time.

A few things need to be cleared up in this thread:

DMZ is the easiest or one of the easiest prohormones to source. When a company like Olympus Labs has the ability to test all their powder there is no way we'd ever release a compound which has a purity level we're not comfortable with. That's the level of transparency you'll find with us. Why do you think we've never released Halodrol, the most common of prohormone compounds?

Now lets take the countless sponsored and unsponsored logs here on DMZ, you could search for hours, all pointing towards positive results. Yes postitive results, not one negative review, in fact none of you are posting anything negative here, OP 10lbs in 3 weeks? Dmz and its strength gains may not be innate to you, but the weight gain should answer your questions, and as someone has said thats a hell of a lot of volume for strength gain being the priority.

The usual rule of thumb for all capsules is that when encapsulated they contain at least 90% of what's listed on the active ingredients, this I believe is an actual GMP guideline.

To the rest of our consumers, you need not worry, all OL products are made with the highest quality standards. We will always remain transparent and make the highest quality of products for you all.
Hey man if you noticed I didn't say anything negative about OL once, and even went so far as to defuse some of the nonsense, and then you come in start getting snarky with me when I'm justifiably worried that the large amount of money I spent might have been for naught. I never said all of your DMZ is bunk, more that I thought my specific batch might have something wrong with it. Hell, you can even go through my post history and see I've recommended the brand. A couple of my buddies are even customers because of me, and I understand you being a little riled up, but being an ass doesn't help ****. As for my strength gains. I've said this earlier in the thread already: I am not specifically training for strength, but obviously when I take a hormone that is engineered to increase strength and it does not do so whatsoever I'm a little concerned. I hardly think just because I'm not doing the classic strength routine I'm not going to gain ANY strength.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not getting "snarky", we take our products very seriously, which is why we have such great feedback.

Stating that one of our batches is not up to par is negative, no matter how you present it. You can reply and reply that you said this or that before stating that our batch of your product is bunk but it is still negative, no matter how you deliver it.

Spent for naught? 10 lbs in 3 weeks is nothing? Okay :) Seems pretty effective to me but we'll have to agree to disagree here.

I'm not being an ass, just responding to the idea that we have somehow not delivered with a product despite your 10 lbs in 3 weeks.

Is DMZ engineered for strength? Or even best suited for strength? I think there are other compounds that could be better if strength is your largest concern and due to individual variances in user's some won't react the way another will. You haven't ran DMZ before, so how can you even compare to say it's underdosed when you've never ran it?

Remember all the debates on Phera and Superdrol about which one was better for what or which one someone liked more than the other? Or Epistane being better than Halo for strength vs size and others swearing the opposite? This is due to how certain people react to certain things. That being said, DMZ may not be the ideal strength gaining compound for you

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
I'm not getting "snarky", we take our products very seriously, which is why we have such great feedback. Stating that one of our batches is not up to par is negative, no matter how you present it. You can reply and reply that you said this or that before stating that our batch of your product is bunk but it is still negative, no matter how you deliver it. Spent for naught? 10 lbs in 3 weeks is nothing? Okay :) Seems pretty effective to me but we'll have to agree to disagree here. I'm not being an ass, just responding to the idea that we have somehow not delivered with a product despite your 10 lbs in 3 weeks. Is DMZ engineered for strength? Or even best suited for strength? I think there are other compounds that could be better if strength is your largest concern and due to individual variances in user's some won't react the way another will. You haven't ran DMZ before, so how can you even compare to say it's underdosed when you've never ran it? Remember all the debates on Phera and Superdrol about which one was better for what or which one someone liked more than the other? Or Epistane being better than Halo for strength vs size and others swearing the opposite? This is due to how certain people react to certain things.
10lbs in 3 weeks does not impress me when I spent nearly $400 on the cycle after a epi cycle which cost me only around 170 and still put on 13 lbs. Yes, it's negative because there's no other way I could possibly phrase my displeasure with a product I paid for, but I said it in the most respectful way possible. If you read the thread, others said it was underdosed not I. I asked if it might be accidentally bunk or if there was another problem which is why I listed all of that information. You're right in saying people react different to different things, but come on, when OL reps and logs are raging about trest/DMZ and I get absolutely nothing except what might just be water weight after nearly 4 weeks of a healthy dose that is a legitimate cause for concern.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$400 for a cycle? OUCH!!! DAMN

This isn't a knock on OL or the OP, just a kneejerk reaction to A FOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR CYCLE!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on? There have been people that have put on 20-30 lbs why would it not be recommended? That amount had been seen in the full run, not halfway through.

10 lbs is absolutely nothing? Really? Ya dude people rave about it because they put on a legitimate amount of weight at the end of the cycle not gain 10 lbs and dismiss the product. You've gained a little over 10 lbs in 3 weeks and in your mind the run is unsuccessful to this point. I would see that as a definite great midway point but I'm also a glass half-full kind of guy.

In an effort to not take up anymore of each others time we'll just need to leave this how it is. You clearly have your mind set on thinking your personal product isn't up to par despite 10 lbs at the halfway mark, which should put you on track to get about 20 lbs gained. Okay, no problem, sorry you feel that way. We have precautionary measures to avoid issues such as this like batch testing every single batch that is ever sold.

For the future, there is a point of diminishing returns. Stacking a ton of products isn't going to give you 50 lbs in 6 weeks. That's unheard of with illegal substances let alone OTC hormones. Currently you're on track to hit at least 20 lbs. That is very, very, far from absolutely nothing.

Again I apologize gaining a little over 10 lbs in three weeks isn't up to your standards. We would like to have a 100% success rate with customers but it's just not realistic but we're happy with 99.1 lol. Like I said man, sorry, I'm not sure what else you're hoping for it's been addressed several times. You think it might be the batch, I'm telling you it's not due to the lab results and our manufacturing process.

My recommendation is to take down the extra aggression you're getting from the hormones ;) and ride it out man. You very well may not end up being as strong as the hulk on this run, but you will likely come out looking strong as **** with the mass you put on. Unfortunately, finding out which hormone does what for you is the name of the game. Keep stacking on the mass, think about upping your cals a little specifically protein and carbs. Remember, your protein synthesis has increased due to the hormones, so make sure you're getting adequate nutrition in. Not saying your not, a just in case thing.

I did a little quick math lol, you're at 3500, if consider bumping maybe 200. Here is why, I have you at your weight at roughly 2800 cals to maintain, such doesn't include your daily activity such as training. You're also doing an ass load of volume. You were at 2800, with your workouts I think it would be safe to assume 400 + kcals burned per workout, which would put you at 3200 to maintain putting you at a surplus of 300 kcals if not less. Your workouts very well could be at 500... plus the rest of your activity such as eating, walking from class to class so on and so forth. Usually I recommend a surplus of 200 for a lean bulk to a natural trainee, which you currently are not. I would consider the bump, your body should be rather forgiving as far as fat accumulation with both Trestolone and DMZ

And also, think about what you're saying, not being a dick but can you actually write off a little over 10 lbs in 3 weeks? You're in school, you're a smart cat, you know how gaining works. You're on track to put on a good amount of mass my man and that's never nothing or absolutely nothing

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
$400 for a cycle? OUCH!!! DAMN This isn't a knock on OL or the OP, just a kneejerk reaction to A FOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR CYCLE!!!
$521 my bad. I added it all together, but that's not counting shipping or tax. Although nutriverse did give me 1 free dermatrest when they took 2 weeks to ship.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$521 my bad. I added it all together, but that's not counting shipping or tax. Although nutriverse did give me 1 free dermatrest when they took 2 weeks to ship.
I just threw up a little

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Come on? There have been people that have put on 20-30 lbs why would it not be recommended? That amount had been seen in the full run, not halfway through. 10 lbs is absolutely nothing? Really? Ya dude people rave about it because they put on a legitimate amount of weight at the end of the cycle not gain 10 lbs and dismiss the product. You've gained a little over 10 lbs in 3 weeks and in your mind the run is unsuccessful to this point. I would see that as a definite great midway point but I'm also a glass half-full kind of guy. In an effort to not take up anymore of each others time we'll just need to leave this how it is. You clearly have your mind set on thinking your personal product isn't up to par despite 10 lbs at the halfway mark, which should put you on track to get about 20 lbs gained. Okay, no problem, sorry you feel that way. We have precautionary measures to avoid issues such as this like batch testing every single batch that is ever sold. For the future, there is a point of diminishing returns. Stacking a ton of products isn't going to give you 50 lbs in 6 weeks. That's unheard of with illegal substances let alone OTC hormones. Currently you're on track to hit at least 20 lbs. That is very, very, far from absolutely nothing. Again I apologize gaining a little over 10 lbs in three weeks isn't up to your standards. We would like to have a 100% success rate with customers but it's just not realistic but we're happy with 99.1 lol. Like I said man, sorry, I'm not sure what else you're hoping for it's been addressed several times. You think it might be the batch, I'm telling you it's not due to the lab results and our manufacturing process. My recommendation is to take down the extra aggression you're getting from the hormones ;) and ride it out man. You very well may not end up being as strong as the hulk on this run, but you will likely come out looking strong as **** with the mass you put on. Unfortunately, finding out which hormone does what for you is the name of the game. Keep stacking on the mass, think about upping your cals a little specifically protein and carbs. Remember, your protein synthesis has increased due to the hormones, so make sure you're getting adequate nutrition in. Not saying your not, a just in case thing. And also, think about what you're saying, not being a dick but can you actually write off a little over 10 lbs in 3 weeks? You're in school, you're a smart cat, you know how gaining works. You're on track to put on a good amount of mass my man and that's never nothing or absolutely nothing
Not aggressive from my hormones haha. Just disappointed in what I paid an obscene amount of money for especially when I wanted it to finish my last bulk so I could finally cut. You keep saying 10lbs is something I should be happy with mid cycle, but 10lbs and no strength is bark without a bite. It could be water weight for all I know, and that's what I feel it is because I'm no stronger. I'll take your advice and look for another compound though.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea well I had the money to spend and thought it would be a good idea. I'll be looking into a simple test/dbol run next time just to save some cash.
Trest is spendy... I suppose if you've got it u got it tho. Didn't mean to sound critical, maybe I'm just broke ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not aggressive from my hormones haha. Just disappointed in what I paid an obscene amount of money for especially when I wanted it to finish my last bulk so I could finally cut. You keep saying 10lbs is something I should be happy with mid cycle, but 10lbs and no strength is bark without a bite. It could be water weight for all I know, and that's what I feel it is because I'm no stronger. I'll take your advice and look for another compound though.
If you want more strength train in a strength generating rep range i.e. 1-4 and 6-8. All the hormones in the world won't do anything if your body can't generate enough ATP during anaerobic respiration. Hormones will help with lower ended rep ranges due to the affect they have on the CNS.

Also I did a little quick math lol, you're at 3500 kcals, if consider bumping maybe 200. Here is why, I have you at your weight at roughly 2800 cals to maintain, such doesn't include your daily activity such as training. You're also doing an ass load of volume. You were at 2800, with your workouts I think it would be safe to assume 400 + kcals burned per workout, which would put you at 3200 to maintain putting you at a surplus of 300 kcals if not less. Your workouts very well could be at 500... plus the rest of your activity such as eating, walking from class to class so on and so forth. Usually I recommend a surplus of 200 for a lean bulk to a natural trainee, which you currently are not. I would consider the bump, your body should be rather forgiving as far as fat accumulation with both Trestolone and DMZ

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Trest is spendy... I suppose if you've got it u got it tho. Didn't mean to sound critical, maybe I'm just broke ;)
Nah you're right to sound critical. It wasn't the smartest thing I've done. I should have seen how it worked first before I ordered the other half or just gone with test

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
If you want more strength train in a strength generating rep range i.e. 1-4 and 6-8. All the hormones in the world won't do anything if your body can't generate enough ATP during anaerobic respiration. Hormones will help with lower ended rep ranges due to the affect they have on the CNS. Also I did a little quick math lol, you're at 3500 kcals, if consider bumping maybe 200. Here is why, I have you at your weight at roughly 2800 cals to maintain, such doesn't include your daily activity such as training. You're also doing an ass load of volume. You were at 2800, with your workouts I think it would be safe to assume 400 + kcals burned per workout, which would put you at 3200 to maintain putting you at a surplus of 300 kcals if not less. Your workouts very well could be at 500... plus the rest of your activity such as eating, walking from class to class so on and so forth. Usually I recommend a surplus of 200 for a lean bulk to a natural trainee, which you currently are not. I would consider the bump, your body should be rather forgiving as far as fat accumulation with both Trestolone and DMZ
Thanks, I'll definitely up my calorie. Probably something I needed to do. Not to blow up on you, but you're the 3rd or 4th person to misunderstand my strength complaints. I'm not training specifically for strength, but rather my complaint was that even with added hormones my strength has gone up zilch. I DO train mostly for size but I know that when I put on size strength must come with it, even if it's mass>strength. What made me question the quality of the mass I have put on is the lack of accompanying strength. Maybe I'll up my DMZ to 80-100mg if I'm feelin crazy, but if it's done nothing now I may ditch it and order some halo.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea well I had the money to spend and thought it would be a good idea. I'll be looking into a simple test/dbol run next time just to save some cash.
As long as you don't get arrested for possession or during purchase, have to pay an attorney, and court fees. Oh and hopefully the career field you're going to school to get into doesn't mind their employees being arrested for possession or attempting to purchase illicit drugs. I'm sure that's the cheaper way for sure ;)

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
As long as you don't get arrested for possession or during purchase, have to pay an attorney, and court fees. Oh and hopefully the career field you're going to school to get into doesn't mind their employees being arrested for possession or attempting to purchase illicit drugs. I'm sure that's the cheaper way for sure ;)
Hahaha are you really being a smart ass about using anabolics on an anabolic forum? You go from being semi helpful to an antagonizing douche.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
I spilled a quarter of my dermatrest bottle today. I'm rattled haha. Just going to order another bottle and run high for a few weeks post DMZ to solidify them gainz.

If you want more strength train in a strength generating rep range i.e. 1-4 and 6-8. All the hormones in the world won't do anything if your body can't generate enough ATP during anaerobic respiration. Hormones will help with lower ended rep ranges due to the affect they have on the CNS.

Also I did a little quick math lol, you're at 3500 kcals, if consider bumping maybe 200. Here is why, I have you at your weight at roughly 2800 cals to maintain, such doesn't include your daily activity such as training. You're also doing an ass load of volume. You were at 2800, with your workouts I think it would be safe to assume 400 + kcals burned per workout, which would put you at 3200 to maintain putting you at a surplus of 300 kcals if not less. Your workouts very well could be at 500... plus the rest of your activity such as eating, walking from class to class so on and so forth. Usually I recommend a surplus of 200 for a lean bulk to a natural trainee, which you currently are not. I would consider the bump, your body should be rather forgiving as far as fat accumulation with both Trestolone and DMZ
Thanks for all the posts Spaniard . I'm not going to risk not using the trest & stano to see if sides appear ;]

Also, x2 on lowering rep ranges. Do 5-10 singles at 90%+ 1RM on the big compounds w/out a ton of volume after on high calories w/ DMZ & Trest and see what happens to your strength 2-3 days later ;]

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I spilled a quarter of my dermatrest bottle today. I'm rattled haha. Just going to order another bottle and run high for a few weeks post DMZ to solidify them gainz.

Thanks for all the posts Spaniard . I'm not going to risk not using the trest & stano to see if sides appear ;]

Also, x2 on lowering rep ranges. Do 5-10 singles at 90%+ 1RM on the big compounds w/out a ton of volume after on high calories w/ DMZ & Trest and see what happens to your strength 2-3 days later ;]
No problem my man!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha are you really being a smart ass about using anabolics on an anabolic forum? You go from being semi helpful to an antagonizing douche.
This is a fitness forum with an anabolic section buddy. I wasn't being a douche, simply putting things in perspective. Other routes might be cheaper but the consequences would certainly outweigh any cost that is spent on OTC hormones. Especially when one could jeopardize your future. Point is, there are pros and cons to everything.

Good luck :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The size gains were decent I'd say. I ran Celtic DMZ for 4 weeks if I recall correctly and put on about 8-10lbs, most gains from strength though. So, I'm thinking you don't react well to it.. Because I was running GVT and still gained strength. DMZ from my research is one of the best strength ds that is still legal, besides possibly msten.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, how many cycles have you run in the past to compare it too? This thread grabbed my attention for obvious reasons, but am also about to start OL DMZ this Saturday. I have run several OL cycles and all were legit. My first was Msten (Stenabol), and it seemed to kick in right away. Like weeks 1-2 were seemingly groundbreaking. But with Ep15stane and Tr3n it wasn't until like week 4 that I even had anything noticeable happen other than sides from the Tr3n!!! But weeks 4 and 5 were like BAMMM, strength through the roof. It literally took me by surprise. 3 weeks may just be a little premature to pass judgment. Like myself, we all want instant gratification and to know our money was well spent. Judge your cycle after PCT. If you gain 15 pounds on cycle and keep 10 pounds of muscle after PCT, isn't that an accomplishment? I trained for 10 years naturally and couldn't add much more than that much muscle. 10 pounds of muscle, net-gain, is a large amount in 6 or so weeks.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
OP, how many cycles have you run in the past to compare it too? This thread grabbed my attention for obvious reasons, but am also about to start OL DMZ this Saturday. I have run several OL cycles and all were legit. My first was Msten (Stenabol), and it seemed to kick in right away. Like weeks 1-2 were seemingly groundbreaking. But with Ep15stane and Tr3n it wasn't until like week 4 that I even had anything noticeable happen other than sides from the Tr3n!!! But weeks 4 and 5 were like BAMMM, strength through the roof. It literally took me by surprise. 3 weeks may just be a little premature to pass judgment. Like myself, we all want instant gratification and to know our money was well spent. Judge your cycle after PCT. If you gain 15 pounds on cycle and keep 10 pounds of muscle after PCT, isn't that an accomplishment? I trained for 10 years naturally and couldn't add much more than that much muscle. 10 pounds of muscle, net-gain, is a large amount in 6 or so weeks.
Wait so you only gained 10-15lbs while natural for 10years? DMZ kicks in a faster rate than those other hormones like epistane. Gains can and should be seen week 2-3.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait so you only gained 10-15lbs while natural for 10years? DMZ kicks in a faster rate than those other hormones like epistane. Gains can and should be seen week 2-3.
Yes, granted I knew only a fraction of what I know now about diet and training. As well as the first 5 years of that was off and on and shared time with a raging drug habit. I'm just saying that if we all expected to gain 20 pounds (NET GAIN) from every cycle, there would be a bunch of 300 pound monsters walking around. I'm talking net gains. I put on 44 pounds with my first cycle of Msten and Test E. 180 to 224 in 8 weeks. Sounds great, but only about 10-12 pounds of that was legit muscle tissue. People just get conflated ideas of what they should expect in such short amounts of time. Do 3 cycles a year and put on 20 pounds of real muscle in that year and you are doing something.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The size gains were decent I'd say. I ran Celtic DMZ for 4 weeks if I recall correctly and put on about 8-10lbs, most gains from strength though. So, I'm thinking you don't react well to it.. Because I was running GVT and still gained strength. DMZ from my research is one of the best strength ds that is still legal, besides possibly msten.
The OP has already surpassed your total cycle gains. The cycle is working accordingly, he will likely hit 20 + more than doubling your gains. There is nothing wrong with the hormone.
Something about all this just makes me feel like I should steer clear of a 'certain brand' I have felt like dosages are all over the place or underdosed. Taking up to 270mg of their tren for 8 weeks left me very disappointed. Had very successful runs with a previous brand so I knew I responded well. The epi was epi but even then it was kinda meh until 75mg.

Maybe nutriverse just keeps the bottles in a steel shed baking in the sun. But for whatever reason the oral sups just don't cut it. The TD stuff seems to be much more successful. Maybe it's easier to underdose because of Improved absorption?

Sure you can provide the proof the batch is good but what can the consumer really do once it's then cut and capped. 7/10 bottles could be gtg and 3 could be mostly rice flour and who's really gonna notice. Those 3 underdosed bottles are used and probably never logged and they get some small results. Sooner or later somebody gets a bunk bottle and postd about it but the majority of them are gtg so he gets shot down for thinking it is the companies fault.

And since the board reps / sponsored loggers get the good batch which is probably slightly over dosed they are all behind the company 100% because of the amazing cycle they had.

Really it's a scam as old as the game is, can't really say it's anyone's fault but our own for trusting mail order steroids. Same thing happens with almost all sources of real gear. Has happened plenty of times with otc gear as well. Nothing new here just more of the same, probably have done it before and just changed names.
Something about you only having 2 posts and posting with such a blatant agenda makes me hope that people steer clear of your advice.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The OP has already surpassed your total cycle gains. The cycle is working accordingly, he will likely hit 20 + more than doubling your gains. There is nothing wrong with the hormone. Something about you only having 2 posts and posting with such a blatant agenda makes me hope that people steer clear of your advice.
I was speaking more about the strength gains, the size gains are great, but he seems unhappy about the strength gains that is why I'm speaking about it. And idk about that new guy lol what he said kind of blew my socks off haha. I doubt olympus does what he says but I can imagine some companies do.

DMA, did you not start lifting young? I mean I understand you had a drug issue, but lifting when your a teenager is like the best steroid out there lol. Was benching 200 in my freshmen year and put on 20lbs of muscle in a year (legit muscle).

Rick6969

Banned
Awards
I got strength n size from 15mg per day of Transform's DMZ, lower dose, longer cycle! and Im an experienced ph user

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I was going to order a couple of bottles of furuza from Orbit today. This thread put that order on hold.
I ran THE1 from OL and saw great recomp results, as well as strength through the roof, don't let one thread based on a couple of experiences scare you away. OL has a solid line up.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was speaking more about the strength gains, the size gains are great, but he seems unhappy about the strength gains that is why I'm speaking about it. And idk about that new guy lol what he said kind of blew my socks off haha. I doubt olympus does what he says but I can imagine some companies do. DMA, did you not start lifting young? I mean I understand you had a drug issue, but lifting when your a teenager is like the best steroid out there lol. Was benching 200 in my freshmen year and put on 20lbs of muscle in a year (legit muscle).
I was 25-26. I did initially put on some muscle and overall toned up. Got some decent looking arms and chest. But no mass gained. I got serious 5 years ago, at 31, when I got clean and couldn't budge the scale without getting fat. I'm also pretty sure a 12 year meth habit screwed up how my body works. Working good now though, plus I know what the hell I'm doing....a little:)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was speaking more about the strength gains, the size gains are great, but he seems unhappy about the strength gains that is why I'm speaking about it. And idk about that new guy lol what he said kind of blew my socks off haha. I doubt olympus does what he says but I can imagine some companies do.

DMA, did you not start lifting young? I mean I understand you had a drug issue, but lifting when your a teenager is like the best steroid out there lol. Was benching 200 in my freshmen year and put on 20lbs of muscle in a year (legit muscle).
And looking back I realize his complaint was more about strength than size. So my argument can be rendered invalid I guess.

Jerrad

Awards
I ran THE1 from OL and saw great recomp results, as well as strength through the roof, don't let one thread based on a couple of experiences scare you away. OL has a solid line up.
Yeah I hear you. I'm still going to order it and give them a try.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
This is a fitness forum with an anabolic section buddy. I wasn't being a douche, simply putting things in perspective. Other routes might be cheaper but the consequences would certainly outweigh any cost that is spent on OTC hormones. Especially when one could jeopardize your future. Point is, there are pros and cons to everything. Good luck :)
It's literally called anabolicminds and while it may be a fitness forum this section is devoted purely to anabolics. You can list all the cons of buying injectables, but that probably stems from you being a rep for a prohormone company so of course you don't want people reading this controversial thread and seeing that injectables are both more cost effective and potent. And court fees and jail? Don't make me laugh, steroids are beyond easy to buy and there's a million and a half ways not to get caught. This is 2014 and I could have anything shipped to me discretely. Honestly am disappointed in your responses in this thread. You have a no responsibility mentality although granted you are only a rep and not the guy who physically made my compound. You don't care whether the dmz was bunk/underdosedt or If I am a VERY rare non responder (which I honestly don't beeline is possible with hormones in a normal, healthy adult as long as the dosages are correct) The only responses I have received from you are you telling me there's no chance in hell OL made something not exceedingly perfect and that I should train for strength when that's not even my goal. I understand damage control when a product of yours is put under the spotlight on a forum where's it very popular, but you've done nothing but encourage me to never buy from olympus labs again. Not because of your products because honestly they are usually followed with great reviews, but because of the way you thought to talk to a disappointed customer. But hey, thanks for the 10lbs of useless water weight that cost me upwards of $500, and you can rest assured neither me nor my group will be buying from there again. You can say all you want that I shouldn't be judging a cycle midway through, but if DMZ (a fairly fast acting anabolic) isn't taking effect after almost 28 days then something was wrong. Even guys running injectables will get tested halfway through a cycle to see of their product is potent or not, and thats no different with orals. I will have one tested and let you know how it is while I continue to take to see if gains magically start to appear. If it's fine and up to par with what's advertised then I will apologize because that's who I am, and if not and it turns out to be severely underdosed or bunk I'll make a thread posting the results. I would have been satisfied with a more sympathetic response, but I didn't pay the money I did for a little bit of bloat.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's literally called anabolicminds and while it may be a fitness forum this section is devoted purely to anabolics. You can list all the cons of buying injectables, but that probably stems from you being a rep for a prohormone company so of course you don't want people reading this controversial thread and seeing that injectables are both more cost effective and potent. And court fees and jail? Don't make me laugh, steroids are beyond easy to buy and there's a million and a half ways not to get caught. This is 2014 and I could have anything shipped to me discretely. Honestly am disappointed in your responses in this thread. You have a no responsibility mentality although granted you are only a rep and not the guy who physically made my compound. You don't care whether the dmz was bunk/underdosedt or If I am a VERY rare non responder (which I honestly don't beeline is possible with hormones in a normal, healthy adult as long as the dosages are correct) The only responses I have received from you are you telling me there's no chance in hell OL made something not exceedingly perfect and that I should train for strength when that's not even my goal. I understand damage control when a product of yours is put under the spotlight on a forum where's it very popular, but you've done nothing but encourage me to never buy from olympus labs again. Not because of your products because honestly they are usually followed with great reviews, but because of the way you thought to talk to a disappointed customer. But hey, thanks for the 10lbs of useless water weight that cost me upwards of $500, and you can rest assured neither me nor my group will be buying from there again. You can say all you want that I shouldn't be judging a cycle midway through, but if DMZ (a fairly fast acting anabolic) isn't taking effect after almost 28 days then something was wrong. Even guys running injectables will get tested halfway through a cycle to see of their product is potent or not, and thats no different with orals. I will have one tested and let you know how it is while I continue to take to see if gains magically start to appear. If it's fine and up to par with what's advertised then I will apologize because that's who I am, and if not and it turns out to be severely underdosed or bunk I'll make a thread posting the results. I would have been satisfied with a more sympathetic response, but I didn't pay the money I did for a little bit of bloat.
I sent you a pm hours ago, check it

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Damn there is a lot of wall of texts going on lol. I'm sure it was probably just a heating issue via mail or the master race of mailmen. No need to flip totally on the reps for possible bad supply, not like we can do much.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear you are not getting the results you were hoping for.

I have to say that 10lbs in 3 weeks is not bad. I would personally be happy with that(ofcourse I can't judge what kind of weight gain you have)

I'm confinced we from Olympus labs do everything to make sure we have the highest quality/purity possible.

People can react different on certain compounds. Tried halo twice and never really got the gains I was hoping for.

Epi treats me good but a buddy of mine didn't really enjoy it. Other buddy blew up on it.

Anyway, sorry it doesn't meet your expectations.

Will you continue and maybe up the dose?

00S4Boy

Awards
Celtics is one company I don't trust...some of their products are good while others are bs. The whole way they started Purity Solutions just seemed kind of shady
Sorry to thread jack for a moment.

But what one of our products is bull****?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started reading this nonsense then stopped cause I realized it's a friggin book. Wtf.
But injectable aren't cheaper and more effective
They are safer, and allow the user to dose really high to feed their addiction.

Let's look at test prop, tren ace.
Easy 8 week cycle.
Let's go with low dose.
.5ml each day of each. (could be more or less dep on brand)

Each vial should last about 18 days. So 8 weeks = 60 days.
So you'll need 3-4 bottles each.

Test prop will run you about 30-40 a bottle. We'll say 35.
3 bottles is going to be 105.
Tren ace is going to be 40-50 let's say 45.
3 bottles is going to be 135.

Already your at 240 for 8 weeks.
No supplies or ancillaries either.

Cheaper my Ass.
I can grab a bottle of dimethazine, d-spray and get swoll for way cheaper.

Mg for mg Dmz is more potent than either. You just can't dose high for long periods of time.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Sorry to hear you are not getting the results you were hoping for. I have to say that 10lbs in 3 weeks is not bad. I would personally be happy with that(ofcourse I can't judge what kind of weight gain you have) I'm confinced we from Olympus labs do everything to make sure we have the highest quality/purity possible. People can react different on certain compounds. Tried halo twice and never really got the gains I was hoping for. Epi treats me good but a buddy of mine didn't really enjoy it. Other buddy blew up on it. Anyway, sorry it doesn't meet your expectations. Will you continue and maybe up the dose?
I'll continue at 60mg and bump up to 80 or 100 soon until I run out.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
I started reading this nonsense then stopped cause I realized it's a friggin book. Wtf. But injectable aren't cheaper and more effective They are safer, and allow the user to dose really high to feed their addiction. Let's look at test prop, tren ace. Easy 8 week cycle. Let's go with low dose. .5ml each day of each. (could be more or less dep on brand) Each vial should last about 18 days. So 8 weeks = 60 days. So you'll need 3-4 bottles each. Test prop will run you about 30-40 a bottle. We'll say 35. 3 bottles is going to be 105. Tren ace is going to be 40-50 let's say 45. 3 bottles is going to be 135. Already your at 240 for 8 weeks. No supplies or ancillaries either. Mg for mg Dmz is more potent than either. You just can't dose high for long periods of time.
Just for the sake of argument, 240 plus let's say $100 for an AI, PCT, and needles although you may want something tossed in if you're prone to hair loss. 340 for a tren and test which are both very potent. Compared to 520ish for hormones that must pass through the liver which require liver supps. I think it does without saying Tren and test are going to do much more than prohormones will, ALTHOUGH you are risking legality issues if you're a moron, and if you don't know how to circumvent them (which doesn't take a lot of effort). It can get pricier the higher up and longer you go yes, but I was mostly talking about the standard beginner test/dbol cycle which can be pretty cheap.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Wait so you spent 400 on everything? Mm I could have a 10+ year supply of SD :eek:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP how did this cycle cost you so much? Most of my cycles run in the $200-$250 range. Support supps, PCT, everything. $500 for a DMZ cycle is crazy.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
OP how did this cycle cost you so much? Most of my cycles run in the $200-$250 range. Support supps, PCT, everything. $500 for a DMZ cycle is crazy.
I'll try and add everything up and link it. Nutriverse Formeron: $44 Nutriverse dermatrest x2: $160 EDIT: OL DMZ x2: $74 Nutriverse tr3st: $75 Nutriverse Ar1macare Pro: $40 Omega fish oil: $30 Liver armor: $25 (more cause I bought it at my gym) PCT: $50 DAA powder: $35 (from the same gym) I also bought half a bottle of liver armor from another friend to add but I didn't count it. This is all NOT including tax or shipping. It comes out to $533 so my previous guess was off slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.