Old school transdermal 4-AD with new school designers, stacks? cycle lengths?

Goat

Awards
So if you were going to use 4AD transdermally, is there any reason not to run it for longer than 4 weeks? Could a safe 8 week cycle be done stacking it with a designer? I have about 4 weeks of 19Nor as well which I might incorporate. The original plan was t do 4 weeks of 19Nor/4AD. But with an excess of 4AD maybe I can run something longer with quality gains.

Thoughts?

And to those who saw my thread in the PCT forum, yes, I will be waiting some time before doing this.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So if you were going to use 4AD transdermally, is there any reason not to run it for longer than 4 weeks? Could a safe 8 week cycle be done stacking it with a designer? I have about 4 weeks of 19Nor as well which I might incorporate. The original plan was t do 4 weeks of 19Nor/4AD. But with an excess of 4AD maybe I can run something longer with quality gains.

Thoughts?

And to those who saw my thread in the post cycle therapy forum, yes, I will be waiting some time before doing this.
You can run 4AD for long periods of time with little/no side effects. It really is a great compound...and stacks extremely well with all hormones. Honestly, if it were still available today it would be a staple for almost every stack. Shame its no longer available.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
4-AD was the best. Stacked with 1-Test it was the ultimate... I miss the simplicity and effectiveness of 1-T/4-AD dermal...

4-AD is "wet" so if you run it for 8 weeks keep something on hand for bloat, etc.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it might be nice run with epistane, or possibly with superdrol to combat lethargy if you are a high doser

Goat

Awards
Any other new products that would stack well with 4AD?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run it alone or with something non-liver toxic. Furazadrol comes to mind. Haven't tried many of the new death pills.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Any other new products that would stack well with 4AD?
It would stack very well with madol (pheraplex/ergomax), superdrol, or halodrol.

Like I stated before, 4AD stacks well with EVERYTHING.