Old School Orals vs. Designer Steroids (New School)

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Is Dbol generally easier on lipids/liver than superdrol?
I would assume it depends on the person, but I would bet its a little easier. I doubt it's truly significant though. Both will trash your lipids.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In my mind nothing will ever touch oxandrolone.
yea what he said!!!!

To the earlier post about mohn vs. ox........dont get me wrong I LOVE mohn but its not close to being like anavar IMO. Thats based on the fact for me that I know someone very very very well that can attest to the effects of the mohn @60mg vs. var at 25 and 50mg. ed

If it werent for vars lipid effects I would take it forever like a multivitmin lol.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I am sure someone has blood test results from dbol; can you cite a reference by any chance? I agree that superdrol is skeery in what it does to your inner pipes, but I kind of suspect that dbol and everything else that works is just as scary. If not, perhaps a nice vacation overseas might be the right way to do my next cycle.
keep in mind that bloodwork is dose dependent.. meaning, 20mg of superdrol will mess up the lipid profile more than 20mg Dbol. but no one would run dbol at 20mg (unless for 12weeks, or some taper up-down nonsense). If is likely ran at 30mg-100mg.. and produces a similar effect on hdl/ldl.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
keep in mind that bloodwork is dose dependent.. meaning, 20mg of superdrol will mess up the lipid profile more than 20mg Dbol. but no one would run dbol at 20mg (unless for 12weeks, or some taper up-down nonsense). If is likely ran at 30mg-100mg.. and produces a similar effect on hdl/ldl.

I don't know about that. I know a couple people that have used dbol many times problem free. They then tried SD and got bloodwork done after. One was hospitalized with his good cholesterol at like 2. Doctors claimed they had never seen levels this low and in turn ordered a crap load of tests.

i liked SD myself but will never run it again due to this.

Phera was OK only managed 7 pounds in 4 weeks at 30 mg.

M1,4add at 120 mgs was good, ran it with a 4-ad/1test trans. I can't say how much of the weight gain was attributed to it, though.

MDHT has its purpose. to harden and dry.

Mohn didn't do crap at 32mg.

with that said i am starting my investigation of old skool orals next week with Dbol at 50mg for 4-6 weeks(test e 750/Eq 600 16 weeks). But from what i've seen with some of my partners nothing can touch Anandrol at 100mgs.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
(responding to this late; I missed the reply over holidays)
Yeah, that's kind of my idea; I'm guessing the physiological mechanism that makes it work is the same one that trashes your lipids and liver (even test will lower HDL some). Making old school and new school pretty much the same thing, modulo pounds of muscle obtained. Someone posted a 4 week Winny + test cycle with HDL of ... 4 ... which is completely insane to my mind. Worst HDL I've seen on myself with SD is at 35 (though of course, others have had worse results).

-p66

machine

Awards
Well from a health stand point I think anyone would choose the oldies. Why? Look at the blood tests from superdrol and M1T. Makes my arteries clog just looking at them. +1 for the oldies.

Also, the old ones have years of research and usage behind them. What they do is well known making them easier to stack with other items. An example is say I want to run Test and EQ. Well I would know to avoid drol once the EQ kicks in because of the massive increase in RBC, which can lead to serious problems. All steroids increase RBC to some extent, but these do it like no other. Now can anyone tell me to what degree DMT or SD affects RBC? Not knowing could lead to some health problems. +1 for the oldies.

Legality stand point I can see the usage of these new ones. No watching the block when the postman rolls up to see if there is a CD going on. Also, your significant other is less likely to ask questions if you can buy them at GNC or other supplement stores. +1 for the designers.

The side effects for all these new items seem to be fairly harsh. Hypoglycemia, Wicked back pumps even at the lowest possible dosage, lethargy that made it hard to even get out of bed, dibilitating pumps that kept me from doing my semi-manuel labor job, these are the things that I encountered on my SD cycle. Not to say that the oldies are side effect free, but we all know what to expect from them and the problems most people run into. I think most people who have tried dianabol and SD would prefer the former if they had to run a stand alone. +1 for oldies.

3 to 1 by my count. I think if you are willing to deal with the fact that you might spend some time in jail, or atleast probation and a record, then you will have a more pleasent experience. Also, most advise test for a base, well thats illegal, so mine as well get some drol or dbol to go along with it. Fact of the matter is, no one "invented" these "prosteroids", each and everyone was already known about. Pharmacutical companies didn't use them for one reason or another. Just keep that in mind.
is the hypoglycemia still hanging with you? I have it too and am thinking it may from sdrol or some of the others I have used.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
is the hypoglycemia still hanging with you? I have it too and am thinking it may from sdrol or some of the others I have used.
Only when I am on certain orals or tren. When I'm off, I'm fine.