Old man blues.

bruxical

bruxical

Awards
Hi I'm new to the site and would like to thank you in advance for any answers to my question which is what supplement would you recommend to a man on a tight budget not worried about how he looks more about how he feels? I'm almost 66 look 50 but feel 70 been lifting for 45 years and the wear and tear has taken it's toll.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi I'm new to the site and would like to thank you in advance for any answers to my question which is what supplement would you recommend to a man on a tight budget not worried about how he looks more about how he feels? I'm almost 66 look 50 but feel 70 been lifting for 45 years and the wear and tear has taken it's toll.
Good to see people here older than I. ;)

The obvious answer (to me) is MK677. MA Labs Somatozine, in particular. Not a miracle pill, but I'd almost go as far as calling it a game changer. It stimulates your body to optimize its production of growth hormone. It's one of the most noticeably effective supplements I have taken. Results for me were improved skin and hair feel and appearance, improved recovery from lifting including some minor joint/tendon pain relief and after what had become a year or two of garbage sleeping, I slept like a baby - refreshed and alert upon waking.

Do your research, as there are some sides associated with MK677 (relatively minor in my experience), but it is a compound well worth looking into, particularly for us older guys.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you got insurance that will cover it I'd go get a hormonal panel done. My uncle pays $50 a month for his testosterone, ai and pins. And that leaves him with a little extra testosterone for later use before they give slightly more then he's prescribed.

OTC supplements, while I don't believe natty test boosters do a ton for boosting testosterone, they can do a lot for mood, energy and libido.

Finally mk677 might be a fit for you. As little as 12.5mg monday-friday can do its job with minimal side effects and 1 bottle will last 2months this way.

I'm also a rep for the company mentioned above so use my discount code if you go that route.
flyerdesign_31052022_173726.png
flyerdesign_31052022_173448.png