Okay - it is not PB....but we have a new product coming.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
cannt wait to get for my box to get here!!!!

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im sure you arent happy with the screw up, but we are. Thanks! And I also believe things happen for a reason. U will be rewarded for the screw up. I already turned one buddy too your protein, thanks too these samples

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I have still not recieved anything. How were the packages sent, UPS or USPS?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I still haven't received anything. No recovery product or samples. The samples aren't important but I am excited to try the new recovery product. Any news?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i didn't get anything yet either... Oh well, i sure hope i get the recovery product, i just have a feeling they didn't put me on the mailing list for some reason.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I was told I was on the list. Hopefully Laura can clear things up.

Mason

Awards
Geez......it was SUPPOSED to be new product!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even HAND WROTE the labels......Okay - enjoy the samples and look for a second package to go out by Friday - My apologies for this mix up.

Were they new flavors, at least?
I'm pretty sure they were sent out today guys, be patient.
Since this thread is suiting I guess I can ask; Laura will this recovery product be capped or will it be a powder/liquid.

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
nothing yet either....signed up over on ironmag.....patiently waiting.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
still nothing. Any idea of whats going on Laura?

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I got, Calcium Caseinate - Chocolate; Milk Protein Isolate - Chocolate Mint, Chocolate and Orange; Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate - Unflavored. I had the Calcium Caseinate today for my 5th meal of the day before I did my cardio. (I just got done.) It was thick, but it was delicious. I loved it. Once I am out of protein which will be soon I am ordering some of your products as well as my father. Can't wait to try the new recovery product the mix-up is fine. Glad I got the samples =) Thanks.
:D I got the same thing.. No big deal though, I'll continue taking my current weight gainer until the recovery product comes in. Poor Laura.. You guys go easy on her. She delivers a great product & for the most part, great service too!!:thumbsup:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone is being hard on Laura. Everyone just seems to be eager and excited to test the new recovery product.

Laura, thank you for offering us lucky few the chance to test the recovery product. Please let us know what is going on. Thank you very much.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
If i came on mean IM sorry haha, im just very eager to try this.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
haha, i didn't even recieve the samples yet. Oh well no rush.