OK, let's do it. Show me your stash!

Sooty

Banned
Awards
:rofl:
haha i forgot that when i turn my digital camera to the side it only takes pictures sideways! oh dear..

yea, take a good look at that stash.. thats how u get big.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i donno man, its kinda hard buyin ph/ps and not using them until 21. I am only 18 and its tempting as hell but I am still resisiting the urge to use them...if i can do it for a year i think i could hold off a few more
Smart move. Wait till you're 21. Your body (at this age) already has enough natural hormones to do the job.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Heres mine....

PS. all bottles of Prostan, m-trn, m-tst, max lmg, emax, ergomax or phera-plex are empty. I merely kept them around for nostalgia(sp?). Any seeming otherwise is merely gas deflcting light off a solar eclipse.
LOL, I love the bottle of Dominator (had one myself).

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i should post my stash, but its all kinda lame to me now that i have found the real goods, Test....now that i have experience with the real stuff i'll never go back.
Yeah, we don't need anyone posting pics of any kind of research chems.

Because here's the things, we may be posting pictures of PHs that will soon be illegal but I know that as soon as I see the ban go through, I'll be throwing away every single bottle. :blink:

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
1 SD
2 Methyl Plex
1 Ergopharm 1AD
4 SciFit 4AD
1 TST
1 TRN
2 M1T

heres an older pic, stash is larger now

">

The Graduate

Awards
This is the only stash I really got up. I got a lot of other stuff :)

Oh yea, when Scivation said they were discontinuing there Neurostim powder I flipped! Good thing for bulk discounts!

I make that 40 neurostims:jaw:

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
5 Halodrol
5 SD
4 PP

Damn I thought I was bad, but you guys wanna make me go buy more!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I prmoised myself that i wouldn't buy any more, but seeing that and hearing all you guys makes me wanna get more!!!

Right now my cabinet has:
2 MTRN
2 MTST
3 Phera
1 SD
3 Pro

time to hit up a supplement store again, i guess...
add 3 SD and 1 ProMag too that...im not opening this thread again...i spend more money everytime i do!!!

Referral

Awards
what's the big deal? all those bottles in that drawer aren't PH/PS's right?!

if not, what all do you have in that regard?

(Rage)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There's actually no PH/PHs in there. It's pretty much all Vitamin C and Fish Oil. :blink:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1 SD
2 Methyl Plex
1 Ergopharm 1AD
4 SciFit 4AD
1 TST
1 TRN
2 M1T

heres an older pic, stash is larger now

">
Damn nice stash dude! I'll be stopping by your place if I need anything and am too lazy to order it. :p

Cold

Awards
I have 3 grams of sd, 3 bottles of ergomax, 2 bottles of Phera, 120 grams of 1,4 andro, 500 M1t pills, 12 grams of 1-test, 2 bottles of M5, 10 grams MDHT, 3 bottles of M1,4ad, 4 bottles of m4ohn, 25 grams of 4-ad, 10 grams of formestane....probably a few others that I'm forgeting. My God, I don't think I'll live long enough to use all this stuff.:blink:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have 3 grams of sd, 3 bottles of ergomax, 2 bottles of Phera, 120 grams of 1,4 andro, 500 M1t pills, 12 grams of 1-test, 2 bottles of M5, 10 grams MDHT, 3 bottles of M1,4ad, 4 bottles of m4ohn, 25 grams of 4-ad, 10 grams of formestane....probably a few others that I'm forgeting. My God, I don't think I'll live long enough to use all this stuff.:blink:
WOOOOW! Yeah...you better send some of it to me :hammer:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've just got a bunch of food with some Powerfull.

I love Powerfull.

I'm planning on stocking up on Rebound Reloaded - it's awesome!

Last edited:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Holy hell. I dont earn enough to buy all that stuff in an entire year.

I have an idea, freeze your stuff, and send it to me on my 21st birthday! my stash is just a box of pudding

ispymalik

Awards
2 sd
3 ergomax
2 phera plex
2 prostanzol
1 mega zol
1 phormone x aka (pp)
1 Mtst
1 Mtrn
and 2 nolva

been growing since the first batch of sd came out.
still not 21, so im still natural!
1 yr to go ::sighs::

anabolicandre

Awards
Ive been watching this thread and I had to show you my stash Its pretty insane but.....:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

Attachments

opks22

Awards
yeah, so now i dont feel bad at all...

All i have is:

2.5 SD (90)
1 PP
2 H50
1 Orastan
1 Finigenx

Sooty

Banned
Awards
1 bottle respect vanilla protein
1 tub glutamine
1 tub taurine (300grams)
1 tub of weight gainer 1850
1 cup of pudding
I have others but wont share cuz they are secret!

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Ergopharm cell fuel
Ergomax
Max LMG
SD
PP
Beta Glucan
White Blood
Green Bulge
Ergopharm I-Pro
On cookies/Double Choc/
Coconut milk protein
sesamin / camp
Ergo's all in one.

Last edited:

bigboy64us

Awards
this is my huge stash ill never use everything it is impossible,
5 pp, 4 prostanzenol, 2 methoxy-tst, 5 methoxy-trn, 5 ergomax, 2 max lmg, 1 methyl-drol,1 megabol-x, 1 anabol-x,2 holidrol-50, 2 finagenxmagnum, and i gave away like 9 bottles of stuff away b/c there was no way to use it all, hey my next stack i was thinking on using trn and tst with finagenx wat do yall think?

Attachments

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You've got the rest of your life to use 'em. At least, that's how i look at it.

Don't know much about Finigenx....
But TST/TRN should be great.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
2 Allmax Isoflex 5lbs
2 Nutrabolics Isobolic 5lbs
1 Nutrex Vitargo 3.3kg
1 Animal Pak
6 Ephedrine
1 Precision Supplements Protein Stack 2lb
2 Femara
1 Celadrin
10 Test Propionate 20ml
8 Tren Acetate 20ml
500 10mg Anavar
2 Clen/Ketotifen
3 Nutrex Lipo-6
10 Test Enthanate 10ml
3 ZMA
400 10mg T-bol

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
When is the ban taking place??? End of this month or by the 17th I've heard....

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 Allmax Isoflex 5lbs
2 Nutrabolics Isobolic 5lbs
1 Nutrex Vitargo 3.3kg
1 Animal Pak
6 Ephedrine
1 Precision Supplements Protein Stack 2lb
2 Femara
1 Celadrin
10 Test Propionate 20ml
8 Tren Acetate 20ml
500 10mg Anavar
2 Clen/Ketotifen
3 Nutrex Lipo-6
10 Test Enthanate 10ml
3 ZMA
400 10mg T-bol

Thats what I'm talking about..i need friends like you..haha

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW, you guys resurrected this thread. I need to update with new pictures. I really need to stop spending $$$ on supps.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yep my last 2 nutraplanet shipments should hold me for 3 years. thankfully with the way i run my s-drol one bottle lasts me 3 cycles. so i got enought sdrol and pheradrol for my next 7 cycles not to mention the TRN i stocked up on. They might even last longer than 7 cycles since most future cycles will be maintenance and i will be able to run lower doses.

Kimber

Awards
New here and I figured this was a good excuse to finally reorganize my cupboard.

Attachments

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
whats that metamucil doing in there! lol naw dude that stash is huge...

Kimber

Awards
Hehe, I have all this M1T and not nearly enough 4-AD. Wish I had bought more of it when I could have.

As for the Metamucil...well, you can't see the 24 pack of TP in the closet behind all the supps. :gas:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
New here and I figured this was a good excuse to finally reorganize my cupboard.

HOLY Sheeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow thats just crazy brother!!!! LOL my stash looks like this.. 2 5lbs jugs of Whey, 2 bags of cycle support, Chaos IF IT EVER COMES!!!! (lol) 4 bottles of SD and a bottle of multi vits......

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Might I take this opportunity to point out that posting pictures of banned items constitutes a public confession of posession of controlled substances? This probably isn't wise gentlemen.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've got you all beat.

It's embarassing though.
I mean, who needs 4 boxes of the H stuff with 5 bottles of the knock-off?!?!?

WTF was I thinking???

Kimber

Awards
Might I take this opportunity to point out that posting pictures of banned items constitutes a public confession of posession of controlled substances? This probably isn't wise gentlemen.
That photo was taken January 19, 2005. All my Underground Laboratories bottles now contain Skittles and jellybeans. :D

wormwood

Awards
When is the ban taking place??? End of this month or by the 17th I've heard....
:wtf:

Bump to this man...

is this another rumor spread by manufacturers to make you buy their stuff like what happened last time or is this for real?

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
:wtf:

Bump to this man...

is this another rumor spread by manufacturers to make you buy their stuff like what happened last time or is this for real?

Yeah, I'd really like to know what the deal is... I've been stocking up a bit and would like to know if I can lay off for a while and save some money to pay my house bills...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Jmh80 if you like that stuff THAT mush just go for Turinabol, Halodrol is going to be illegal soon anyone, plus your already using a steroid, the line is really blurred:twisted:.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
True...but hey...we've gotten some killer deals in the mean time. IMO we haven't been HAD by any means. I'm stocked up for a few years so I'm happy as can be.

wormwood

Awards
ok let me rephrase my question.

Where has it been stated (either by fda or by a supplement manufacturer) that there is even a ban?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
ok let me rephrase my question.

Where has it been stated (either by fda or by a supplement manufacturer) that there is even a ban?
FDA Warns Manufacturers About Illegal Steroid Products Sold as Dietary Supplements

Please note that the legal logic of the letter is that these products do not fit the definition of a supplement, thus they are not supplements. As such, they are drugs and must get government approval prior to being sold. Assuming that this approach would hold up to scrutiny in the courts, it could allow the FDA to swiftly pull some items off the shelf without the hassle of changing the law as they did with the last "ban."

moflika

Awards
Since I love to see people's stashes and I just got back from the states after a year of studying in Germany I figured I might as well bring this thread back with my stash: