OG Alphamine vs Bloodshr3d RAW

Sbell71

Sbell71

Awards
Always been a big fan of ephedrine with fasted cardio. I lived off of ripped fuel and ultimate orange way back in the day

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took Bronkaid with OG Alphamine all the time. I did it for the energy, not really fat loss. But I was pretty shredded at the time!
Just started taking 16mg of ephedrine hcl with 1.5 scoops of Bloodshr3d Raw to capitalize on the different MOAs of ephedrine and yohimbine for fat loss...so far, so good!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like my Bronkaid pre (fasted) basketball. Really helps me breathe too.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rodherm Im sorry for my delayed response to this...but I would love for you to consider Radiate. I know MonteCedillo is going to be sending you some samples, as I truly believe itll change your thoughts! The energy and focus on Radiate is second to none, and the sweats are just flat out ridiculous. You can go to the Supplement Log section and read several logs from very well respected members of AM and log after log raves about the quality of the product, from the energy to the appetite suppressant. You can use my code "FireTitan" for a savings of 42% for a jug with 45 servings in it. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me directly!

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Curious to know if anyone has taken ephedrine with any of the above mentioned, specifically BSR , Radiate, Enduralean, or OG Alphamine. How were your results?
I have taken bronkaid with bsr and enduralean. Great appetite suppression, focus and energy.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does BSR need to be taken on an empty stomach to impart its fat burning effects?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does BSR need to be taken on an empty stomach to impart its fat burning effects?
Ideally yes, in order to best maximize the effects of all of the compounds contained in it. Will it still work if you've eaten recently? Yes, just not quite as optimally.