Off the Gym for 2 months - Leftovers?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have been off the gym for 2 mothns due to personal reasons (no injury). I'll be going back next week.

I have some leftover levi-R, a bottle of recreate, anabolic pump, coleus forskolli, maca, hgw, e-form etc.

Obviously stapples like creatine, multi and whey I will be taking right from the start.

Should I use my leftover supps right away or should I give it a month or two to use them up?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
first week or two you'll get rapid gains anyway, so i wouldn't bother with any supps.

start bringing in your leftovers as and when you need that extra bit of icing on the cake imo

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I'm into 7 weeks off lifting as i got sick and then decided my body needed a good rest, plus i've also decided to do a detox and liver cleanse.

Like Flyboy said, take a couple of weeks to get back into it and don't worry about supps then start using them

cheers

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys will def follow your advice. Creatine, protein and multi right from the start though, right?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys will def follow your advice. Creatine, protein and multi right from the start though, right?
i'm not using anything for my first 2 weeks back because i'm going to ease back into it but i can't see why you can't use Creatine, protein and multi from the start.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
i'm not using anything for my first 2 weeks back because i'm going to ease back into it but i can't see why you can't use Creatine, protein and multi from the start.
Yeah I agree B. When i got out of the emergency room. I took a month break. Then i started running a bunch and doing a few pushups for a few weeks or so, every other day. Once I thought i was recovering and getting my energy back. I started working out with weights. Its all about trying to get your body renewed. I would deff start the protein and multi. But the creatine i would hold off on. If i did start the creatine I would drink more than a gallon of water daily. Take it slow. Or you could be back to square one.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, will run the protein and multi and hold everything else for later on when I feel my body is starting to get used to lifting heavy again.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Great! Just have patience bro. It can be tough i understand very much so. I have had to start over plenty of times. Everytime i rushed it i felt later. But listen to your body it will tell you more than you think.