Off the Chain with Ep1c UNLEASHED (Sponsored)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Go heavy & no rest days ;)

Great effects so early in the run, remind me please what day is this?
Monday will be 1 week :)
Yes, tomorrow will be a week! I'm very happy with it so far!!

I typically do go heavier, but I just recently switched to a full body lower weight higher rep regimen. Trying to cut some of this fat!! I enjoy my rest day. However, I don't consider chasing toddlers at the park (how I spent Friday) as rest. :D

Reactions: GNO

CJNator

Awards
Yes, tomorrow will be a week! I'm very happy with it so far!!

I typically do go heavier, but I just recently switched to a full body lower weight higher rep regimen. Trying to cut some of this fat!! I enjoy my rest day. However, I don't consider chasing toddlers at the park (how I spent Friday) as rest. :D
The longer the better! I love doing high volume with EU for a crazy pump!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I had a great workout this morning. I had to push through some lingering fatigue in the beginning, but once I got warmed up I was good to go.

Split squat w/Db's
12.5x12x4

Push press
30x12x4

Incline bench
30x12x4

Wide grip cable row
20x12x4

Bb curl/behind back wrist curl Superset
20x12x4/20x12x4

Db French press
8x12 x4

Front raises
5x12x4

Those split squats have my booty sore already!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I was in the midst of my cut I was always fatigued at the start of my workouts but with UE I always managed to have great sessions once I got warmed up.. It really helps bust thru the fatigue :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was in the midst of my cut I was always fatigued at the start of my workouts but with UE I always managed to have great sessions once I got warmed up.. It really helps bust thru the fatigue :)
I experienced this as well and just started dosing earlier before my workout, closer to an hour and it did help get over that some period.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic unleashed + conqu3r = kick ass workouts!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I experienced this as well and just started dosing earlier before my workout, closer to an hour and it did help get over that some period.
Not sure I could dose any earlier on lifting days. We get up at 4:30am (I take it when I get up) & we are in the gym by 5am.

Epic unleashed + conqu3r = kick ass workouts!
I NEED more Conqu3r in my life. Like now!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah fatigue has been a problem at times for me due to low cals and overwork. I do get some great workouts in though. It's a battle glad I have something to help me out.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I had Insanity class last night & actually woke up pretty sore this morning. Nothing too intense, but definitely felt worked. Pushed threw my workout without any problem though!! I'm still noticing a nice improvement in how sore I'm getting & recovery time!

I also felt like I had a bit more energy this morning!!

Walking lunges w/Db's
12.5x12x3

Curl & press
10x12x3

Step up balance
12x3
*I didn't add weight to these. I just focused on working on my balance & taking my time.

Alternating Incline press
10x12x3

Wide grip pull-down
20x12x3

Incline curls
10x12x3

Reverse pec deck
20x12x3

Tricep dip (assisted....weight is assistance weight)
64x12x3

Now...bed!! My child has been wild today....I think I've had a few additional workouts. :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"I had Insanity class last night"

I don't need classes for that I am already insane!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds insane :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We enjoy taking ourselves to the limit, some think that's crazy we find it fulfilling. Anything truly worth a damn always borders on insanity. The trick is not to fall in, just dip your to in it once in a while.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
We enjoy taking ourselves to the limit, some think that's crazy we find it fulfilling. Anything truly worth a damn always borders on insanity. The trick is not to fall in, just dip your to in it once in a while.
I agree. I feel pushed to my limit during the session, but I like the results & I how feel afterwards (drenched in sweat & accomplished)!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. I feel pushed to my limit during the session, but I like the results & I how feel afterwards (drenched in sweat & accomplished)!!
Once you reach that limit you always want to try to get there because you know it's possible

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
121771d1437518917-mccrew-goes-hercules-images.jpg

Just sayin'

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Today was superset day, and it marked the end of week 2 of the full body program I recently switched to. I'm still really enjoying the program & the full body workouts. Although I miss focusing on back squats & deadlifts more...it is pushing me outside of my comfort zone to try/do exercises I typically wouldn't!! Which can be really beneficial!

SS: 1 (60 sec rest between supersets)
Reverse lung w/Db's
15x8x3

Neutral grip assisted chin up
60(assisted weight)x8x3

SS: 2 (60 second rest between supersets)
Side lung w/Db's
15x8x3

Incline bench press
40x8x3

SS: 3 (30 sec rests between supersets)
Db shoulder press
15x8x3

Australian pull-up
5x3

SS: 4 (no rests)
Prone hammer curls
12.5x8x3

Db kickbacks
8x8x3

I definitely felt like I got through this superset day easier (for a lack of better word). I wasn't as fatigued at the end, but could tell I had worked myself. My endurance was much better as well. I wouldn't have taken as much rest time towards the beginning had the booty pumps (from all the lunges) not been so intense. I didn't find I was out of breath nearly as much either. I'm sore tonight (again...all those damn lunges yesterday & today). Yet again, though, it is simple soreness & feeling worked...not being completely wrecked & waddling. Ep1c Unleashed is being very good to me so far!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today was superset day, and it marked the end of week 2 of the full body program I recently switched to. I'm still really enjoying the program & the full body workouts. Although I miss focusing on back squats & deadlifts more...it is pushing me outside of my comfort zone to try/do exercises I typically wouldn't!! Which can be really beneficial!

SS: 1 (60 sec rest between supersets)
Reverse lung w/Db's
15x8x3

Neutral grip assisted chin up
60(assisted weight)x8x3

SS: 2 (60 second rest between supersets)
Side lung w/Db's
15x8x3

Incline bench press
40x8x3

SS: 3 (30 sec rests between supersets)
Db shoulder press
15x8x3

Australian pull-up
5x3

SS: 4 (no rests)
Prone hammer curls
12.5x8x3

Db kickbacks
8x8x3

I definitely felt like I got through this superset day easier (for a lack of better word). I wasn't as fatigued at the end, but could tell I had worked myself. My endurance was much better as well. I wouldn't have taken as much rest time towards the beginning had the booty pumps (from all the lunges) not been so intense. I didn't find I was out of breath nearly as much either. I'm sore tonight (again...all those damn lunges yesterday & today). Yet again, though, it is simple soreness & feeling worked...not being completely wrecked & waddling. Ep1c Unleashed is being very good to me so far!!
Great info and detail gal!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have to love that feeling of being able to keep going, you almost feel invincible !!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Good evening. Thursday was PIYO night! I can tell my stamina is improving. I was still soaked in sweat at the end of class, but I definitely wasn't as winded!!

Yesterday was rest day!

Today's workout called for sets pyramiding up in reps, but dropping in weight each set. I've never done a workout this way. So, I didn't exactly follow it to a T. I just followed & listened to my body. I probably could have started with higher weight in the beginning sets, but like I said...I'd never done a workout this way before!

Anterior lateral lunges w/Db's
15x6
15x8
12.5x10
12.5x12

Australian pull-ups
6x6

Unilateral bench pres
15x6
15x8
12.5x10
12.5x12

Leg press machine
120x6
100x8
100x10
80x12

Alternating shoulder press
12.5x6
12.5x8
10x10
10x12

Flat tricep extensions (machine)
20x6
20x8
20x10
20x12

Straight arm pull-down
30x6
20x8
20x10
20x12

Low cable curls
35x6
30x8
25x10
20x12

I'm definitely still getting stronger....even with additional diet changes since starting the Ep1c. I was really happy with my leg press machine weights today. I couldn't get over 5 reps with 100lbs a few weeks ago. My dumbell & unilateral work is much stronger as well! I'm very happy with my progress already....especially while eating to cut!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just keep a log of the weights you are using and next workout add a few pounds, I am glad to hear you are getting stronger, you have a great attitude so positive things will happen !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YatesWifey04 your volume makes me feel I need to step up my game!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YatesWifey04 your volume makes me feel I need to step up my game!
She goes hard in the gym, epic has definitely picked up her momentum as well. YatesWifey04 keep kicking ass!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not how much we do but how we do it, is what give us gains.
Couldn't be more true. I finally stopped "moving weights" and started actually feeling the muscles work... It took ten years but I finally figured out how to actually train a muscle versus MOVE weights. Everyday in the gym now I feel like I'm making gains bc I can actually feel the target muscles contract and subsequently grow when I rest and eat... It's so crucial!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't be more true. I finally stopped "moving weights" and started actually feeling the muscles work... It took ten years but I finally figured out how to actually train a muscle versus MOVE weights. Everyday in the gym now I feel like I'm making gains bc I can actually feel the target muscles contract and subsequently grow when I rest and eat... It's so crucial!
lol might have taken me longer is some respects, lets say I have been moving in that direction for some time.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I've never been one to just "move" weight. yates84 talked to me about that mind muscle connection, before I ever started lifting. I like to feel those targeted muscles getting worked. To feel them contract & stretch through every rep. The only time I like to "move" weight is when I go heavy on deadlifts. It's still a very controlled & thought out lift though, and I definitely still feel it in those target areas.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Sunday's workout...

Squat
55x10 - warm-up set
65x10x3

Decline bench
55x10x3

Bb suitcase row
20x10x3

Military press
30x10x3

Russian deadlift
55x10x3

Close grip bench
45x10x3

Bb curl pause
20x10x3

I can definitely tell that all the lunges & unilateral work has really helped my squat game. My confidence in my form is pretty solid now. yates84 said they looked really good & solid yesterday!! Strength is still improving too. Increased my RDL weight by 10lbs this week & was still able to maintain the volume!!* I also made it through all 3 sets of decline with 55lbs & I felt like I could have kept on going at the end of the 3rd set.....another improvement. I'm really enjoying the progress I'm making between this full body program & the Ep1c Unleashed!!

CJNator

Awards
Sunday's workout...

Squat
55x10 - warm-up set
65x10x3

Decline bench
55x10x3

Bb suitcase row
20x10x3

Military press
30x10x3

Russian deadlift
55x10x3

Close grip bench
45x10x3

Bb curl pause
20x10x3

I can definitely tell that all the lunges & unilateral work has really helped my squat game. My confidence in my form is pretty solid now. yates84 said they looked really good & solid yesterday!! Strength is still improving too. Increased my RDL weight by 10lbs this week & was still able to maintain the volume!!* I also made it through all 3 sets of decline with 55lbs & I felt like I could have kept on going at the end of the 3rd set.....another improvement. I'm really enjoying the progress I'm making between this full body program & the Ep1c Unleashed!!
One thing I love is goblet squats! They are great for hitting your core, legs, and having to squeeze your upper body muscles to keep the dumbbell stable. You should try em!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
One thing I love is goblet squats! They are great for hitting your core, legs, and having to squeeze your upper body muscles to keep the dumbbell stable. You should try em!
I enjoy them too. I like using a kettlebell when I do them.

CJNator

Awards
I enjoy them too. I like using a kettlebell when I do them.
Lol didn't know you have tried them, not too many people know about them, they are great; I'll have to try them with a kettlebell it will probably feel less awkward.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Lol didn't know you have tried them, not too many people know about them, they are great; I'll have to try them with a kettlebell it will probably feel less awkward.
I used to do them a lot on my day 5 split leg day. I prefer the kettlebell...it is less awkward!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully my gym as a heavy enough kettle bell. I'll go try that next today, thanks!
I think our's only has them up to 50lbs. I only need a 25lb one though. If they don't....request they get one!!

CJNator

Awards
I think our's only has them up to 50lbs. I only need a 25lb one though. If they don't....request they get one!!
Ended up not doing them :/ but the most I found was 15lbs or 12 I think lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never been one to just "move" weight. yates84 talked to me about that mind muscle connection, before I ever started lifting. I like to feel those targeted muscles getting worked. To feel them contract & stretch through every rep. The only time I like to "move" weight is when I go heavy on deadlifts. It's still a very controlled & thought out lift though, and I definitely still feel it in those target areas.
I wish I had a yates84 in my life ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goblets are great, I use them as a warmup for glute activation before leg sessions

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have a 60 lb kettle bell too, I use it for rows sometimes

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Playing catch up...

Tuesday...

Front squat
45x8x4

Assisted neutral grip chin up
8x4

Bench press
55x8x4

Lying hamstring curl
35x8x4

Shrugs* (Smith Machine)
30x8x4

Tricep kickbacks
10x8x4

Unilateral Preacher curl
12.5x8x4

Then I went to PiYo class. We started new rounds this week & they are leg heavy. Oh my goodness, my quads & hammies were screaming!!

Wednesday....

Assisted pull up
10x3

Smith squat
50x10x3

Tricep dip
10x3

Leg press machine
100x10x3

Wide grip cable row
30x10x3

Db shoulder press
15x10x3

Cable fly/EZ curl curls Superset (no rests)
15x10x3/20x10x3

Captain's chair hanging leg raises
10x3

I also walked 4 miles around town, thus morning, with the nugget while waiting for hubby's car to get worked on!!

All the chin up & pull up work actually has my back sore this week. Strength is increasing & I'm still making body comp progress. So, moving in the right direction!!

I'm really noticing that my energy & stamina are picking up during my lifting sessions. I'm not requiring the lengthy rest periods, and my whole workout seems to just glide right along!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Good evening! Yesterday was a cardio day, because I wasn't going to make it to PIYO due to other obligations! I went & walked on the treadmill for 40 mins with it set at the highest incline. I could tell a huge difference in my endurance & stamina this week, but especially through that session. I was pouring sweat, but I wasn't winded at all. My breathing remained steady throughout the entire session. I usually start watching the time around 15 mins, because I start getting tired & fatigued. That was not the case, yesterday.* I felt great during & after the workout!!

Friday is usually a rest day, but since I'll miss Saturday & Sunday (visiting family in the mountains for the holiday weekend) I decided to get in some more cardio & core work this morning. I changed things up a bit, and went 20 mins on the ellipitical with the resistance level turned up some. I followed that with a little ab & booty work...
Hammer Strength ab crunch/wood chopper Superset
10x12x4/15x12x4

Flutter kicks
30 secs for 3 rounds

Donkey kicks
20 (each leg) for 3 rounds

It didn't seem like much at the time, but I have a feeling I will feel it tomorrow as my abs are already tight.

I do know one thing though...I will be continuing the Ep1c Unleashed beyond the sponsored run & plan to keep it around as a staple supplement!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good evening! Yesterday was a cardio day, because I wasn't going to make it to PIYO due to other obligations! I went & walked on the treadmill for 40 mins with it set at the highest incline. I could tell a huge difference in my endurance & stamina this week, but especially through that session. I was pouring sweat, but I wasn't winded at all. My breathing remained steady throughout the entire session. I usually start watching the time around 15 mins, because I start getting tired & fatigued. That was not the case, yesterday.* I felt great during & after the workout!!

Friday is usually a rest day, but since I'll miss Saturday & Sunday (visiting family in the mountains for the holiday weekend) I decided to get in some more cardio & core work this morning. I changed things up a bit, and went 20 mins on the ellipitical with the resistance level turned up some. I followed that with a little ab & booty work...
Hammer Strength ab crunch/wood chopper Superset
10x12x4/15x12x4

Flutter kicks
30 secs for 3 rounds

Donkey kicks
20 (each leg) for 3 rounds

It didn't seem like much at the time, but I have a feeling I will feel it tomorrow as my abs are already tight.

I do know one thing though...I will be continuing the Ep1c Unleashed beyond the sponsored run & plan to keep it around as a staple supplement!!
It makes such a great staple and its hard to deny its effectiveness

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I will likely staplize it myself :)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Just checking in...since I've been quiet for a few days. We were on vacation in the NC mountains this weekend. We typically still workout when out of town, but decided to take the few days off. Had a great time, and got in some much needed R&R with the family. Hitting the gym hard again in the morning, to make up for cheat days!! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!

Attachments

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just checking in...since I've been quiet for a few days. We were on vacation in the NC mountains this weekend. We typically still workout when out of town, but decided to take the few days off. Had a great time, and got in some much needed R&R with the family. Hitting the gym hard again in the morning, to make up for cheat days!! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!
WHERE IS THIS!!!! Amazing spot!!! I live in Va and my GF is finishing school in NC and Id love to take her there and if you and the hubby have any must go to spots there id love to hear about them!