Obliterating fat deposits with ECA,SHIFT,7-KETO

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 30

Had a pretty fast going day today. Work - Home - Gym - Home - Town - Home - Bed :ponder: Not stressful but fast going. Felt like the day hadn't even started when it was over :p

Felt good hitting the weights today. Even though I did it on an empty stomach, just downed a protein shake and some BCAA/EAA's along with my pre workout before going to the gym. Felt somewhat hungry, but it took a while for the thick casein shake to sink :D

• Military Bench Press: 210 x 8, 210 x 8, 210 x 8 (Finally got three full 8 rep sets!)
  • Incline DB Presses: 80's x 8, 80's x 8, 80's x 8
  • Flat Flyes: 55's x 8, 55's x 8, 55's x 8
  • Pull-Ups: BW+35 x 8, BW+35 x 8, BW+35 x 8 (Finally got three full 8 rep sets!)
  • Bent Over BB Rows: 220 x 8, 220 x 8, 220 x 8
  • Chin-Ups: BW x 8, BW x 8, BW x 8 (Finally got three full 8 rep sets!)
Felt awesome to bust out those new reps :bigok:
I was hungry as a wolf after that and I had to immediately drive home and make something to eat. Glad I had some chicken and veggies left over from yesterday :32:

Couldn't be happier with this progress so far :veryhappy:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work CC, Your gonna be shredded for the summer!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Interesting pullup strength far surpasses chinup strength. My involvement in training has shown me it is quite the opposite for most people. Congrats man keep killing it

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep up the good work CC, Your gonna be shredded for the summer!
I am off to a good start at least:lol:
Interesting pullup strength far surpasses chinup strength. My involvement in training has shown me it is quite the opposite for most people. Congrats man keep killing it
I think it is due to the fact that I do the Chin-Ups last of all my back exercises. If I would do them in the beginning instead of Pull-Ups I bet they would be stronger. I'm just more focused on Pull-Ups ;)

Thanks for the support bruther :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A small update regarding the BF%..

I used the same calculator to estimate my BF% this time as I did in the beginning. According to the calculations this time (half way through) my BF% should be roughly a little below 10%.. Dunno how accurate the calculator is but at least it proves something; that I am dropping body fat :laugh:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

I used the same calculator to estimate my BF% this time as I did in the beginning. According to the calculations this time (half way through) my BF% should be roughly a little below 10%.. Dunno how accurate the calculator is but at least it proves something; that I am dropping body fat :laugh:
Ahhh nothing better than take bodyfat and kicking its ass! :saevilw: nice work buddy!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If you were in the same condition this time as you were and it was taken at the same time of the day as the "start" body composition measurement was taken, then you can use this measurement as a measure of progress - although, not as an accurate guesstimate of your body composition.

Good news on the fat loss though :)

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to 7-keto. Melatonin for sleep?
New to 7-keto how? As in knowledge or use?

Melatonin is generally used as a sleep aid, or to regulate sleeping and waking cycles, yes.

~Rosie~

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh nothing better than take bodyfat and kicking its ass! :saevilw: nice work buddy!
Thanks bruther! :bigok:
If you were in the same condition this time as you were and it was taken at the same time of the day as the "start" body composition measurement was taken, then you can use this measurement as a measure of progress - although, not as an accurate guesstimate of your body composition.

Good news on the fat loss though :)

~Rosie~
Yeah, it was the same time of the day and on an empty stomach :)
At least it gives me an idea of what direction body fat is going in, and I am glad it is down :D
I am new to 7-keto. Melatonin for sleep?
New to 7-keto how? As in knowledge or use?

Melatonin is generally used as a sleep aid, or to regulate sleeping and waking cycles, yes.

~Rosie~
:thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 31

Cardio day again. Did my usual 25min run keeping the pase same and km run the same :) Might up the resistance/time on the treadmill for the last 3 weeks.. Stationary bike was another story, couldn't manage more than 20 minutes, I was totally worn out and felt somewhat lethargic :grumpy: I might have to take in a small amount of carbs before I hit the gym, otherwise I end up suffering too much. 1600kcal / day sux :rofl:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
DAY 31

Cardio day again. Did my usual 25min run keeping the pase same and km run the same :) Might up the resistance/time on the treadmill for the last 3 weeks.. Stationary bike was another story, couldn't manage more than 20 minutes, I was totally worn out and felt somewhat lethargic :grumpy: I might have to take in a small amount of carbs before I hit the gym, otherwise I end up suffering too much. 1600kcal / day sux :rofl:
Yeah this reduced calorie stuff is getting old (and paleo for that matter)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 31

Only 1,600 calories? Man, even I couldn't live on that, fat loss attempts or not! Maybe you need more? Or not - you know your body better than anyone else, so just do what is right for you, that you know will get you the results you want.

~Rosie~

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only 1,600 calories? Man, even I couldn't live on that, fat loss attempts or not! Maybe you need more? Or not - you know your body better than anyone else, so just do what is right for you, that you know will get you the results you want.

~Rosie~
Yeah, I figured I'd try and see where it takes me. If I start to loose muscle and strength I will up the carbs a little to adjust. But so far so good :) The TTA-500 really kills my hunger even more :thumbsup:

Maybe I'll aim for 6-7%. Let's see where I end up :p

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Paleo is starting to become my lifestyle though I think. But this will all be worth it when we are straight flexin on the beach :bigok:
Agreed! :laugh:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 32

Took the day off since I had go shop for food and stuff after work. Worked a little longer day also so I hit the supermarket a little late. Felt pretty tired throughout the day also :tragedy:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 33

Had the day off from work so that was nice and relaxing. Although I had a school exam in the middle of the day regarding my graduation. It went pretty well I think :p

Got home and downed some food after that and went to the gym for some leg trashing.

• Front Squats: 200 x 6, 200 x 6, 190 x 8
  • SLDL's: 310 x 8, 310 x 8, 310 x 8
  • Toe Raises: 285 x 8, 285 x 8, 285 x 8
  • DB Military Presses: 70's x 8, 70's x 8, 70's x 8
  • Upright Row: 110 x 8, 110 x 8, 110 x 8
  • Side Laterals: 35's x 8, 35's x 8, 35's x 8
  • Shrugs: 240 x 8, 240 x 8, 240 x 8
I'm not very happy with those numbers. As I mentioned earlier I have been slacking on legs the last couple of weeks and here is the price I pay. Hope I'll get the numbers up to where they were previously :(

Might also be from all the running an cycling that my legs have taken a beating, but that is just a lame excuse on my part :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 34

Another cardio day. Had a good nights sleep even tohugh on the
morning side I hit my food on the edge of the bed :soapbox:

For some reason I was dreaming of being pissed at something and kicked a pole. In my dream I was jumping around in pain holding my foot and needless to say I woke up after that and felt the pain for real. F*cking bed, and moron me for kicking in my sleep :lol:

Either way I downed some breakfast and coffee whereafter I went to the gym. I decided to try something different on the treadmill this time. Fast pase walking with an incline of 10% for 20minutes. God damn that took a toll on me :blink: Even harder than running 25minutes at a faster pase :fool2:

After that I jumped on the regular stationary bike for 20 minutes interval cycling.

Also did some abs to tighten up my stomach area some more :p

I also read that TTA can cause minor bloating in some users so it can be hard to tell how much fat is being burnt.. Dunno how it effects me just yet.. Only been on it for a week..

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, that would suck if you injured yourself while sleeping! I never noticed any bloat on TTA myself.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, that would suck if you injured yourself while sleeping! I never noticed any bloat on TTA myself.
Yeah it truly sucked, still feeling that blister on my toe :soapbox:
I think the bloating is independent, doesn't look like I get bloated either :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next you will be sleep walking :D
LoL I sure hope not :ntome:

Sorry for the lack of updates you all. Been crazy busy the last few days but that is about to change soon ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 35

Had a nice relaxing Sunday morning. Felt really bright when I woke up, had a great nights sleep for once :thumbsup:

Had Biceps & Triceps scheduled for today so I hit the gym around mid-day..

• DB Curls: 70's x 8, 70's x 7, 70's x 6
  • BB Curls: 130 x 8, 130 x 8, 130 x 7
  • Preacher Hammer DB Curls : 35 x 10, 35 x 10, 35 x 10
  • Close Grip Bench: 210 x 8, 210 x 8, 210 x 8
  • Weighted Dips: BW+80 x 8, BW+90 x 8, BW+90 x 8
  • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 90 x 10, 90 x 10, 90 x 10
The rise in strength is a big surprise to me! DB Curls and BB Curls heavier than before and I am cutting!
Seriously WTF? :laugh:

Maybe my 7-Keto is spiked with EPI after all :lol:

Gonna rest up for the rest of the day. I'm pretty busy next week so better get some good rest.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 36

Cardio Day. Went for the usual run and cycling again. Nothing much to report. Cardio is still rising, not as fast and pronounced as in the beginning but rising either way ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 37

Chest & Back. For some reason the gym was closed and my card didn't work. Must be out of credits I think :grumpy:

So I decided to hit the good old Kettlebells :D

Did some floor presses with the 60pounds KB's. 3 sets fo 20reps.
After that some deep pushups with my hands resting on the KB's. Holy crap I had a sick pump in my chest after that :yikes: Didn't know how but it felt great :)

Did some pull-ups after that BW x 20 x 3sets. Followed by some KB Row's with the 60lbers. Got a nice pump in my back also :p Better than sitting inside doing nothing :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 38

Had to take the day off from work since I had to present my Bachelor's Thesis.. Went pretty well and I got my grade also :thumbsup: Just got one course to finish for some study points and a few grammatical errors to fix and I am finished from school :D

Decided to take the day off and rest, even though I should have been doing cardio. Well I did a little since I took the bicycle to school but that doesn't count as cardio :laugh:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 39

Did some legs today even though I felt weak throughout the whole day :(
Dunno what it was, strange feeling. Maybe my body is telling me to quit punishing it? :tragedy:

• Front Squats: 175 x 8, 175 x 8, 175 x 8 (Took it a little easier, my knee went snack, crackle, pop for a few reps during warm-up)
  • SLDL's: 310 x 8, 310 x 8, 310 x 8
  • Toe Raises: 285 x 10, 285 x 10, 285 x 10
  • DB Military Presses: 70's x 8, 70's x 8, 70's x 8
  • Upright Row: 130 x 8, 130 x 8, 130 x 8
  • Side Raises: 35's x 10, 35's x 10, 35's x 10
  • Shrugs: 240 x 10, 240 x 10, 240 x 10
Felt pretty good with that workout considering I felt like crap and weak!
Let's just hope my body doesn't give up on me since it is not many days left now :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 40

I just had to take the day off. Didn't feel like myself at all. Ate some more carbs to see if that would make me feel better for the rest of the week.. :(

I'm getting snappy and irritated easily these days..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 41

Felt much better today since I rested and consumed some more carbs yesterday.

Did some cardio in the morning after breakfast.

25minutes Tradmill (the usual run)
20minuts interval stationary bike.

Felt good to be back ~100% again :firedevil:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 42

Hit the gym with my wife today, yeah she tagged along :D
Was pretty fun actually. And she had DOMS in the evening already :p

Had some more rest pauses between sets today because I had to show her some exercises and how to perform them ;)

Don't think I'll post her numbers, but I'll post mine ;)

• BB Curls: 130 x 8, 130 x 8, 130 x 8
  • Preacher Hammer Curls: 40's x 8, 40's x 8, 40's x 8
  • Weighted Dips: BW+90 x 8, BW+90 x 8, BW+90 x 8
Felt strong today even though I worked out kind of early in the morning. Felt a little tired when we got to the gym, but once I started it went away :)

This marks the end of week 6. 2 more weeks to go and this cut is at it's end. As usual, every 2 weeks, I weighed myself this morning: 196!! Awesome :thumbsup:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
why only 8 weeks of cutting? I get doms every time I do a low carb diet. I've been doing keto for the past month and i've never been sorer.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why only 8 weeks of cutting? I get doms every time I do a low carb diet. I've been doing keto for the past month and i've never been sorer.
Mainly cuz I will run out of fatburners then :D But I will add in 6-bromo today for 30days to finish it off ;) I guess I could continue cutting without the burners though :) Some natty T-Booster and L-Dopa after the 6-bromo for 6more weeks?! What do you all think?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 42

Hit the gym with my wife today, yeah she tagged along :D
Was pretty fun actually. And she had DOMS in the evening already :p

Had some more rest pauses between sets today because I had to show her some exercises and how to perform them ;)

Don't think I'll post her numbers, but I'll post mine ;)

• BB Curls: 130 x 8, 130 x 8, 130 x 8
  • Preacher Hammer Curls: 40's x 8, 40's x 8, 40's x 8
  • Weighted Dips: BW+90 x 8, BW+90 x 8, BW+90 x 8
Felt strong today even though I worked out kind of early in the morning. Felt a little tired when we got to the gym, but once I started it went away :)

This marks the end of week 6. 2 more weeks to go and this cut is at it's end. As usual, every 2 weeks, I weighed myself this morning: 196!! Awesome :thumbsup:

Nice Keep up the good work! Those are some nice DB Curls!

I agree I say an extra 6 weeks of cutting, summer is coming up:)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks JD!

Guess I'll have to purchase some more 6-bromo then :D Gonna be dosing it @ 100mg for 8 weeks I think ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK I have made up my mind and here is my plan:

Here is my plan:

Make this cut a 10 weeker. Adding in starting yesterday:

6-Bromo 50mg before bed for 30days.
LCLT 1000mg before workouts
Drive @ 6caps/day
Mucuna Pruriens 2caps before bed (120mg L-Dopa)

+The regular pre-workout (personal proprietary blend )
DiCreatine Malate
Leucine
AAKG
Citrulline Malate
Arginine/Ornithine
Beta Alanine
Taurine
Vitamin C
Agmatine

So what do you think. I dunno about the stims though.. Might continue with caffeine, but only 2 cups per day (no pills). Dropping the E end of next week. That is pretty much the only stims I've been using. Or should I maybe bridge into 1,3 Dimeth? Might be too long on stims?? :love:

So it seems I still have 4 weeks left instead of the 2 I just mentioned :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice still think those are some damn good SLDL. 6-bromo is a favorite of mine.
Thanks bruther, SLDL's have become a favourite of mine on leg days :)
Heard a lot of positive feedback on low dosing 6-bromo so I figuered I'd give it a go :thumbsup:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome DB curls! Good to see that you're getting your energy back. I liked 6-bromo when I tried it awhile back too.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome DB curls! Good to see that you're getting your energy back. I liked 6-bromo when I tried it awhile back too.
Thanks bruther! My energy has been way down this week though :fool2:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 43

Only cardio done today was while cleaning the house running around with the vacuum cleaner :laugh: After that I had a nap. Feels like my energy isn't there any more :(

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 44

Felt a little better this day. Managed to hit the gym and trash my chest and back.

• Military Bench Presses: 210 x 8, 210 x 8, 210 x 7
  • Incline DB Presses: 80's x 8, 80's x 8, 80's x 8
  • Flat DB Flyes: 55's x 8, 55's x 8, 55's x 8
  • Pull-Ups: BW+35 x 8, BW+35 x 7, BW+35 x 6
  • Seated BB Cable Row: 200 x 8, 200 x 8, 200 x 8 (Tried a new exercise)
  • Chin-Ups: BW x 8, BW x 8, BW x 8
Felt pretty strong once I hit the weights, but it was hard to drag my sorry ass to the gym!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 45

Another sh!tty day for me. Feels like I am all worn out. I have very little motivation these days and my energy isn't there. All I did when I got home was take a nap after my protein shake :whiner:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 46

I gotta do something about my energy now. I can't continue like this. All I did today once I managed to crawl to the gym was some DB Presses, Tricep Extensions, DB Curls and Front Squats. Tried to squeeze in two workouts in one round, but that ended up sucking way bad. I'm going to a funeral this weekend so I can't train on Friday, that's why I tried squeezing it in there :(

I'll try to do some morning cardio while we are staying at my wifes parents this weekend. Morning run on Saturday and Sunday I am planning.

Just some playing with thoughts: Could my CNS be suffering from all the stims I have been on for 7 weeks now? Well I guess "all" the stims are Efedrine and Caffeine really but wither way? Can that be why I am feeling all out of energy? Somebody please shed some light on this matter, I am really suffering here. Might also be the small amount of carbs in my daily intake that is making me feel weak and without energy.. :think:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 46

I gotta do something about my energy now. I can't continue like this. All I did today once I managed to crawl to the gym was some DB Presses, Tricep Extensions, DB Curls and Front Squats. Tried to squeeze in two workouts in one round, but that ended up sucking way bad. I'm going to a funeral this weekend so I can't train on Friday, that's why I tried squeezing it in there :(

I'll try to do some morning cardio while we are staying at my wifes parents this weekend. Morning run on Saturday and Sunday I am planning.

Just some playing with thoughts: Could my CNS be suffering from all the stims I have been on for 7 weeks now? Well I guess "all" the stims are Efedrine and Caffeine really but wither way? Can that be why I am feeling all out of energy? Somebody please shed some light on this matter, I am really suffering here. Might also be the small amount of carbs in my daily intake that is making me feel weak and without energy.. :think:
I definitely think the stims and low cal diet is causing no energy, I felt the same way with my last cut and I was also taking EC stack. Right now I'm loving the low cal LeanGains diet hopefully I don't get hit with that same feeling your getting.

What is your dosing with all of the stims?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely think the stims and low cal diet is causing no energy, I felt the same way with my last cut and I was also taking EC stack. Right now I'm loving the low cal LeanGains diet hopefully I don't get hit with that same feeling your getting.

What is your dosing with all of the stims?
Well E is at 25mg twice daily spaced out 6 hours apart.
Caffeine ~150mg morning and 6hours later, total of 300mg I think...

I did some calculations regarding my basic metabolic rate (although it can't be exact) and my average BMR/day is 2956cals. (Taken into account all exercises and lifting +work)

I thought about upping my cals to around 2000 just to see if that makes me feel better, even though it is still ~900 under BMR. I'm looking forward to bulk again :laugh:

I'm surprised my strength hasn't budged much at all :eek:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well E is at 25mg twice daily spaced out 6 hours apart.
Caffeine ~150mg morning and 6hours later, total of 300mg I think...

I did some calculations regarding my basic metabolic rate (although it can't be exact) and my average BMR/day is 2956cals. (Taken into account all exercises and lifting +work)

I thought about upping my cals to around 2000 just to see if that makes me feel better, even though it is still ~900 under BMR. I'm looking forward to bulk again :laugh:

I'm surprised my strength hasn't budged much at all :eek:
O damn, I was only using 24mg of Ephendrine once a day and 300 mg of caffeine a day. I found the 24mg of E burnt me out enough.

aha I only finished day 11 and I already can't wait to bulk ahaha. But I honestly wanna try to stay really lean and maybe see if I can cheat on my diet a couple times a week aha. OR Maybe I can get away with not getting so fat if I try the bulking version of the lean gains diet lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O damn, I was only using 24mg of Ephendrine once a day and 300 mg of caffeine a day. I found the 24mg of E burnt me out enough.

aha I only finished day 11 and I already can't wait to bulk ahaha. But I honestly wanna try to stay really lean and maybe see if I can cheat on my diet a couple times a week aha. OR Maybe I can get away with not getting so fat if I try the bulking version of the lean gains diet lol
Yeah, I have been tempted to cheat every weekend when my wife gets to eat everything she wants :D I almost bought a Dark Chcolate bar to munch on but I threw it away just before the shop attendant was about to cash it. :lol: Got some strange looks then!

I was thinking of bridging the Ephedrine with 1,3Dimeth and taper off slowly during the last 3weeks just to avoid any major stim crash. Even though it feels like I have crashed already while on the stims :11: