NX PlasmaVol vs SteeleEdge/IntraXcell

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Quick update I'm about to start the 3rd bottle of IntraXcell on Monday. I'm still on my 2nd bottle of SteelEdge as I only take that pre workout and there seems to be a little more then 20 workouts in each bottle. :thumbsup:

1st month pix

end of 2nd month pix. You can tell my Bi's/tri's have grown! The peak!! haha. Ignore the bruised Knuckles, its a long insane story.

Messing around in the backyard with my GF taking the pics!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Nice peak! :bb3: :thumbsup:

If you run this log for 90 days, it will only be the 2nd 90 day log on IXL :cool:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Lmao the conan double CD in there is a touch of class in my eye.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Im done with class's for this quarter!! WOot So I made an A,B,Hi C haha Which im fine with b/c Ill never have to take another math class god willing!

Well I swung by the planet today to hang out, but the sad part is the gf no longer works there:sad: , and I picked up a RPM sample pack! I will be taking 4 pills pre workout tomorrow w/Intraxcell/SteelEdge and posting the feedback in here for the Darren of The NutraPlanet!
Im going to hit Chest/back/shoulders tomorrow!

:squat:
I also got to hit the gym today!!!! It was great even though it was a bummer b/c this whole weekend has been one huge let down for my gf and me.

I worked out legs and finshed the workout with some deadlifts and abs. I felt like puking so bad on the 2nd set of abs so I had to quit and get my post workout shake.
What is surprising is that my legs feel great, even though its been almost 2 weeks since last leg day. The strength was there but the stomach was feeling weak, and I was sweating so much I thought I was going to have to build a boat.
:dl:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
LOL :D

Sounds like you really pushed yourself in the gym yesterday! :cool: :bb3:

Sorry to hear about your gf's job :( I hope everything works out!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya its cool she's can find something related to her degree now.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
RPM- I went ahead and took 5 pills prior to workout after taking the Intraxcell with Steel Edge. I didnt feel anything then my ordinary workout, Im kinda dissapointed after hearing all the reviews. It might have been b/c I had eaten about an hour or so before workout. I ended up doing mostly back/shoulders so sat Ill be doing chest with Cole and arms will be tomorrow. I will take the other rpm pills hopefully on a empyt stomach. Im going to give it a 2nd chance might even run it at some point later. :bruce3:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
RPM- I went ahead and took 5 pills prior to workout after taking the Intraxcell with Steel Edge. I didnt feel anything then my ordinary workout, Im kinda dissapointed after hearing all the reviews. It might have been b/c I had eaten about an hour or so before workout. I ended up doing mostly back/shoulders so sat Ill be doing chest with Cole and arms will be tomorrow. I will take the other rpm pills hopefully on a empyt stomach. Im going to give it a 2nd chance might even run it at some point later. :bruce3:
What id you have to eat in your pre-workout meal? Same as usual, or different?

I loved that combo.....hopefully it will work next time :( :head:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well just took 5 RPM/3 Intraxcell and Im sipping my Steel Edge . I had some chicken fingers and fries, but like I said it was only like a 1 hour or less prior to workout. I ate some cereal, a few small donuts, and 2 eggos for breakfast. I was at my gf's so had to eat what ever I could grab. Chillin with my Kombat Cocktail and blastin some Kombat tunes, getting pumped to hit the gym!:bruce1:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well still nothing from RPM at 5 pills. Well idk what went wrong, took it on a empty stomach and still no jacked up feelings. I do believe it was the final product too as the pills were a reddish/orange color, if anything they looked cool! I tore my arms up today, I am still able to use my arms so maybe RPM is helping with some recovery/soreness.

Not sure If I will be able to hit chest tomorrow or not but I am going to try, I got a lot of stuff to do and we leave for the cruise on Sunday! Ill get some pics from my gf's new camera. Ill continue to use my Intraxcell/steel Edge on the cruise, and finish off the last few days of 11oxo.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well still nothing from RPM at 5 pills. Well idk what went wrong, took it on a empty stomach and still no jacked up feelings. I do believe it was the final product too as the pills were a reddish/orange color, if anything they looked cool! I tore my arms up today, I am still able to use my arms so maybe RPM is helping with some recovery/soreness.

Not sure If I will be able to hit chest tomorrow or not but I am going to try, I got a lot of stuff to do and we leave for the cruise on Sunday! Ill get some pics from my gf's new camera. Ill continue to use my Intraxcell/steel Edge on the cruise, and finish off the last few days of 11oxo.
hmmm....interesting...5 pills and still nothing special for you!?! :yawn:

Looking forward to the pics!.....and you better take pics on the cruise :dance:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Thought I would add some pics of my own to your log. :)

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I havent had the time to jump back in here yet, we got back on sunday and man did it suck having to leave the boat! We went to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, and Gran Caymans! The boat was the Carnival Legend and it was pretty badass, our room had a balcony and mini-bar but I mostly drank the specials, I had one beer outta that then a few beers in Cozumel/Costa Maya/ Belize. I hit the gym on the ship 1 time haha the rest of time after snorkeling/sting ray bar b/c there was so much free time left over. Anyways Im outta time got to go to work and I will have the pics when ever I get them from my gf! Oh and I have some photos of the Steel Edge and IntraXcell from the cruise too! ;)

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Here are some pics from the cruise but Ill have to get a few from her camera that I took for the forum. It will be next week sometime sorry this took so damn long but I have been busy and only hit the gym a few times since I have been back. I will be back on reg workouts next week plus school again.

Leaving / Cozumel

Belize

Ill have to get her cam so I can upload the rest on my comp. I have about maybe one more week on IntraXcell and almost a month of Steel edge left! Woot. I weighed 213 when I left and 219 when I got back! Im down to around 214-215ish now. Cant wait to hit the gym hard next week! Its good to be home!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
WOW :jaw: those pics are AMAZING!!!!! Looks like yall had a blast!!!..........Hit the gym hard next week :bb: :clean:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I took some better pix but like I said they are on her camera still, so whats been up Skirc? running any logs?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I took some better pix but like I said they are on her camera still, so whats been up Skirc? running any logs?
Nope, no logs ATM :( I am actually really busy, so it might be for the best that I am not logging anything right now. Once school starts again, I will probably log something :cool:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I had fun with those, if I could have taken them to the ruin's and got pics that would have been cool!
No gym today b/c I will be putting the transmission back in my street truck. Ill take some pics ;) ha but will be hitting chest tomorrow.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I picked up the trans from Ronnie last night and put that bish back in today. I had a few problems, 1. I broke a exhaust hanger and 2. the weather started to get bad.

:bb3:
And thats all I have done today now Im getting ready to go to work. Hopefully this storm will be gone by tomorrow so I can finish this up and go tear up some roads!
Chest day tomorrow with Cole!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Today is the last day of IntraXcell but not of Steel Edge! I will be hitting arms/shoulders today. My weight today was 207!!! I will get final pics tonight at my gf's place.
IntraXcell One of the best supp's I have used, keeps you lifting as long as your mind will allow. It brought out veins that I didnt know I had and it helped lean me out. My strength did not increase a lot because that was not the goal, instead it was to help retain a lot of my gains from the last bulk. If your a athlete then this product is a must, the endurance gains are endless, especially if you stack it with,
Steel Edge one of the best pre workout cocktails you can buy. It increases all of the benefits of IntraXcell and decease's the amount of time you need to recover! Two really great products at really great prices! :thumbsup:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
IntraXcell One of the best supp's I have used, keeps you lifting as long as your mind will allow. It brought out veins that I didnt know I had and it helped lean me out. My strength did not increase a lot because that was not the goal, instead it was to help retain a lot of my gains from the last bulk. If your a athlete then this product is a must, the endurance gains are endless, especially if you stack it with,
Steel Edge one of the best pre workout cocktails you can buy. It increases all of the benefits of IntraXcell and decease's the amount of time you need to recover! Two really great products at really great prices! :thumbsup:
Awesome review! Thanks for such an interesting log with GREAT pics!!! :bb:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well I ended up hitting legs on friday with Mike! And omg are they sore as hell! Well I have some last pics with the last 3 IntraXcell pills before going to work out.

My gf has some pics on her cam for the post pix. I will post them when ever she uploads them.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Today is the last day of IntraXcell but not of Steel Edge! I will be hitting arms/shoulders today. My weight today was 207!!! I will get final pics tonight at my gf's place.
Thanks you kindly, I truly enjoyed following along. So many pics it felt like I was on a vacation sometimes, very unique and very cool.

Happy to hear our supplements worked so well for you and I hope you stay on them for a while, because the results just keep getting better.

Thanks Again. :)

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Well I ended up hitting legs on friday with Mike! And omg are they sore as hell! Well I have some last pics with the last 3 IntraXcell pills before going to work out.

My gf has some pics on her cam for the post pix. I will post them when ever she uploads them.
AWESOME

:djparty:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
It Is Time To Put NX to the Test!
Before I started cutting for the cruise I tipped the scales at 242lbs. My strength was going up and up and up but summer was nearing. With the help of IntraXcell/ SteelEdge/ Leviathan/ 11oxo I cut down to 214lbs. My strength in chest/squats/deads/shrugs has dropped with it. I aim to Bring it back while trying to Lean up even more!
This is Recomp log, this is my journey continued.

Weight today-210lbs

First day of the Log! Woke up feeling tired, b/c I only had 5 hours of sleep! Went to class from 8 to 12, hit the gym from 2:40 till 4:30ish, then to work 6 to 11.

Plasmavol- Freaking Awsome, you will not get a better mixing supp, since it is a liquid it just goes to work with a spoon. Taste is pretty damn Good! Taken 30mins before work out.

X-Lean - 1 pill at 7:20, 1 pill at 2:10. To help Lean up and harden, help fight water weight.

Meals today-
1. Oatmeal mixed w/ Banana/strawberry protein
2. Hotdog w/ cheese, Rice w/cheese
3. Blue berry smoothie
4. Left over calzone / tuna cup
5. cereal and pudding cup

I am following the Chad Nicholls training system for Plasmavol, its a 9 week program, I figure I might as well try it out. Also trying to follow the meal plan with it as close as I can for now.

The sets and reps will be the same for each week only changes will be the weight and the 3rd, 6th, and 9th weeks. (Switch up)
Weight has been dropped due to lack of spotter plus keeping the reps at 10 for all the sets.

Workout- Chest day - 3 mins rest between sets

1. Incline Bench Press- 2 warm up sets @ 10 reps
4 working sets @ 10 reps @ 165

2. Dumbell Presses- 4 working sets @ 10 reps @ 55lbs

3.Superset (A)Incline Dumbell Presses- 2 working sets @ 10reps @ 50lbs
(B) Incline Hammer Strength Machine- 2 working sets @ 10reps @ 130lbs

4. Hammer Strength Machine Flyes- 4 working sets @ 10 reps @ 130lbs

Abs- could not work out due to Killing my abs on last fridays arm day.

Vascularity - It was pretty awesome b/c I usually dont have my arm veins coming out that much on chest day! But I did today and I had a great pump all thru the work out. I have been drinking a ton of water, I have heard you get thirsty on this stuff. I drank the whole damn blue water jug in the 2 hours of working out!

Energy- Not there today, It was my fault for staying out too late and not getting enough sleep. I was tired all day and Im about to pass out as I type!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: Thanks Skirc! Let me know when you continue another log!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Meals -
1. Pudding cup
2. Wings/Chicken fingers, onion rings
3. Berry smoothie
4. Tuna Cup/sandwich, Rice with cheese
5. Yogurt

Workout- Leg Day-
Leg Extensions- 5 sets @ 10reps @ 205 lbs
Barbell Squats- 6 sets @ 10 reps @ 250 lbs
Leg Presses 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 485 lbs
Leg Extensions 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 225

Energy- Had good energy though the whole work out, rest inbetween sets I was talking to Harold and Charles so I got around 3 mins of rest inbetween most sets today lol. I snapped some pics of both of them but Ill post them up tomorrow after I get outta class.

Vascularity- Had some more veins popping out again today, and I must say one more time, This stuff rocks on the mix/taste!! I snapped some pics of the mix also!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Meals -
1. Pudding cup
2. Wings/Chicken fingers, onion rings
3. Berry smoothie
4. Tuna Cup/sandwich, Rice with cheese
5. Yogurt

Workout- Leg Day-
Leg Extensions- 5 sets @ 10reps @ 205 lbs
Leg Presses 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 485 lbs
Leg Extensions 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 225

Energy- Had good energy though the whole work out, rest inbetween sets I was talking to Harold and Charles so I got around 3 mins of rest inbetween most sets today lol. I snapped some pics of both of them but Ill post them up tomorrow after I get outta class.

Vascularity- Had some more veins popping out again today, and I must say one more time, This stuff rocks on the mix/taste!! I snapped some pics of the mix also!
6 sets of squats?!?!?! Good luck with that! LOL....I usually do 3-4 sets and i'm done w/ squats :D

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Here is the pics from yesterday! You can see the Green Plasmavol Radioactive Juice mix!! lol but damn its good!

You cant tell from the pic but they 7 or 8 25lbs plates on.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday- Arm day -

Meals-
1. Oatmeal w/protein
2. Chicken, Mac n cheese, Carrot soufflé, green beans
3. Tuna, rice with cheese
4. beef tortellia

Workout- Barbell curls - 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 95 lbs
Seated Alernating Dumbell Curls 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 35 lbs
Preacher Curl Machine 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 50 lbs
Triceps Pushdowns 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 150 lbs
Skull Crushers 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 65 lbs
Dumbell Press 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 55 lbs
Rope Pushdowns 2 sets @ 20 reps @ 100 lbs

Vascularity- Uber nice looking veins coming out today! It was really fun curling, Ill have to get someone to get pic for me so next time so I have a baseline for the next 2 months.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Very cool, I'm still in!

Beastly pics btw:bruce2:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Thrusdays workout - Shoulders

1. Military Presses on smith machine - 6 sets @ 10 reps @ 170
2. upright rows on smith machine - 4 sets @ 12 reps @ 135
3. Side Lateral Machine - 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 60 lbs
4. Bent over laterals - 5 sets @ 15 reps @ 35lbs
5. Shrugs on smith Machine - 6 sets @ 15 reps @ 200 lbs

Meals-
1. Chicken biscuit, hash browns
2. blue berry shake
3. Meatloaf, spaghetti
4. Carrots, granola bar

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Saturday workout- Back/Hamstrings
1. Lat pulldowns w/wide grip- 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 150lbs
2. Assisted T-bar- 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 85lbs
3.Hammer Strength High Rows- 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 230lbs
4. Seated cable rows- 4 sets @ 15 reps @ 150lbs
5. Stiff legged dealifts - 6 sets @ 12 reps @ 205lbs
6. Seated hamstring curls- 5 sets @ 12 reps @ 150lbs
7. Lying Hamstring curls- 5 sets @ 15 reps @ 115lbs

Meals
-
1. Chicken/mac n cheese
2. blue berry smoothie
3. Chicken sandwich/ fries
4. Egg sandwich/ hashbrowns

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established

1. Incline Bench Press- 6 sets @ 10 reps @ 185lbs

2. Dumbell Presses- 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 60lbs

3.Superset (A)Incline Dumbell Presses- 2 sets @ 10reps @ 55lbs
(B) Incline Hammer Strength Machine- 2 sets @ 10reps @ 148lbs

4. Hammer Strength Machine Flyes- 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 150lbs

Meals
-
1. Waffles
2. Chicken sandwich/ sweet potato, sweet tea
3. Lemon pepper chicken leg & thigh, rice
4. Salmon cup, pudding cup
5. cereal

Ya 2nd week already jumped up some #'s on weights!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

1. Incline Bench Press- 6 sets @ 10 reps @ 185lbs

2. Dumbell Presses- 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 60lbs

3.Superset (A)Incline Dumbell Presses- 2 sets @ 10reps @ 55lbs

Meals
-
1. Waffles
2. Chicken sandwich/ sweet potato, sweet tea
3. Lemon pepper chicken leg & thigh, rice
4. Salmon cup, pudding cup
5. cereal

Ya 2nd week already jumped up some #'s on weights!
:thumbsup: :bb3: Nice!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Meals -
1. cereal
2. protein bar
3. tuna,rice/cheese
4. chicken sandwich/cheese, pudding cup
5. chicken

Workout- Leg Day-
Leg Extensions- 5 sets @ 10reps @ 150 lbs
Leg Presses 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 525 lbs
Leg Extensions 4 sets @ 15 reps @ 120

Abs-
1. Decline crunches 4 sets @ 25 reps
2. Rope crunches 4 sets @ 25 reps

I dropped the weight down on the leg extensions to take it easy on my knees.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday- Arm day -

Workout-
Barbell curls - 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 95 lbs
Seated Alernating Dumbell Curls 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 35 lbs
Preacher Curl Machine 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 60 lbs
Triceps Pushdowns 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 140 lbs
Skull Crushers 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 65 lbs
Dumbell Press 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 50 lbs
Rope Pushdowns 2 sets @ 20 reps @ 120 lbs

Meals-
1. Oatmeal w/protein
2. Tuna, chicken, rice with cheese
3. 3 slices of pizza

I went to my gf's place and went to bed early... So no 4th or 5th meal today.

I took this pic last week on backday never got around to posting the pic lol. Anyways heres the 1st week's veins starting to pop out! Ill try and get a pic curling next arm day..

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays workout - Shoulders

1. Military Presses on smith machine - 6 sets @ 10 reps @ 185
2. upright rows on smith machine - 4 sets @ 12 reps @ 145
3. Side Lateral Machine - 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 80 lbs
4. Bent over laterals - 5 sets @ 15 reps @ 30 lbs
5. Shrugs, barbell - 6 sets @ 15 reps @ 245 lbs

Meals-
1. Waffles, french toast sticks
2. tuna, brownie
3. Grilled hot ham & cheese, brownie
4. Grilled hot ham & cheese, pudding
5. peanut butter sandwich

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I took this pic last week on backday never got around to posting the pic lol. Anyways heres the 1st week's veins starting to pop out! Ill try and get a pic curling next arm day..
Nice!! :pose:

Great workout Pump! :djparty:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established

1. Incline Smith Machine Press- 6 sets @ 10 reps @ 205lbs
(some kids were using the incline bench)

2. Dumbell Presses- 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 70 lbs

3.Superset (A)Incline Dumbell Presses- 2 sets @ 10reps @ 65lbs

Meals
-
1. Oatmeal w/protein
2. Chicken sandwich, fries
3. Grilled hot ham an cheese
4. Steak and Bean chili, pudding
5. cereal

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday- Workout- Leg Day-
Leg Extensions- 5 sets @ 10reps @ 180 lbs
Barbell Squats- 6 sets @ 10 reps @ 245 lbs
Leg Presses 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 575 lbs
Leg Extensions 4 sets @ 15 reps @ 160

Meals -
1. chicken biscuit, hashbrowns
2. grilled hot ham and cheese
3. double cheese burger, fries
4. cereal

Really good strength today, I threw up the 245lbs too easy so ill have to up it next time.

Today- Arm day -

Workout-
Barbell curls - 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 90 lbs
Seated Alernating Dumbell Curls 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 30 lbs
Preacher Curl Machine 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 70 lbs
Triceps Pushdowns 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 140 lbs
Skull Crushers 4 sets @ 10 reps @ 70 lbs
Dumbell Press 5 sets @ 10 reps @ 55 lbs
Rope Pushdowns 2 sets @ 20 reps @ 100 lbs

Meals-
1. Oatmeal w/protein
2. Protein bar
3. 10 chicken wings fries
4. Grilled hot tuna and cheese sandwich
5. 6 chicken wings, pudding
6. carrots w/ light ranch dressing

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well! Didnt get a chance to hit shoulders or back/hamstrings this week. 2nd freaking week in a row missing back/hamstrings.

Yesterday I ate MacDonald's for lunch and waffle house for dinner.... so of course I felt like CRAP last night! I thought I was gonna puke! Man I havent eaten that bad in so long it was actually hard to breathe afterwards, very interesting to see how eating not healthy affects your body.

I need to find time to do cardio again, the 3 ab workouts @ 4 sets @ 25 reps every other day split with 3 calf workouts @ 4sets @ 10-15reps, is making my calfs and stomach harder but still got some love handles/belly fat. I know a lot of it is water weight from drinking so much water on plasmavol but that will be the easy weight to lose!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well! Didnt get a chance to hit shoulders or back/hamstrings this week. 2nd freaking week in a row missing back/hamstrings.

Yesterday I ate MacDonald's for lunch and waffle house for dinner.... so of course I felt like CRAP last night! I thought I was gonna puke! Man I havent eaten that bad in so long it was actually hard to breathe afterwards, very interesting to see how eating not healthy affects your body.

I need to find time to do cardio again, the 3 ab workouts @ 4 sets @ 25 reps every other day split with 3 calf workouts @ 4sets @ 10-15reps, is making my calfs and stomach harder but still got some love handles/belly fat. I know a lot of it is water weight from drinking so much water on plasmavol but that will be the easy weight to lose!
LOL....I hear ya about the eating thing! Its quite a shock to your system when you eat a bunch of junk, after eating so clean for a long time.

Good luck with getting tighter in the mid-section :cool:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Mondays WorkOut- Chest
Bench Press - 6 sets @ 15 Reps @ 185lbs
Incline Bench Press - 4 sets @ 15 Reps @ 145lbs
Incline Dumbell Presses - 4 sets @ 15 reps @ 50lbs

Meals
1. Oatmeal w/protein
2. Protein bar
3. Grilled turkey and cheese sandwich
4. 2 chicken enchilada's, 1 taco, rice

This is the switch up week were it is High reps lower weight and 90 sec rest in between sets.

Todays WorkOut - Arms
Barbell Curls - 6 sets @ 15 reps @ 75lbs
Preacher Curl Machine - 4 sets @ 20 reps @ 50lbs
Single Arm Concentration Curls 4 sets @ 20 reps @ 15lbs
Skull Crushers 5 sets @ 20 reps @ 70lbs
Cable Press Downs 5 sets @ 20 reps @ 110lbs

Meals
1. Oatmeal w/protein
2. PB sandwich
3. Grilled Tuna w/ cheese sandwich and Rice w/cheese
4.Grilled Tuna w/ cheese sandwich and Rice w/cheese
5. Cereal

Today was ROUGH!! Man I had only eaten the oatmeal and 1 slice of bread and pb before hitting the gym! So light weight today but my arms were pumped up!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Doesen't PlasmaVol only have 9 servings @ $30.00 ? I was briefly looking through the thread and I didn't see how PlasmaVol was working.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 0
MuscleGuyinNY Supplements 30
Supplements 6
hulkinghitman Supplements 0