NX PlasmaVol vs SteeleEdge/IntraXcell

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dtrain! I dont understand a guy thats his age coming on here talking smack. I think his just depressed and needs to vent on other ppl to build himself up.

Well I had more to drink then a few beers, I played 1 game of beer pong and won, I had some jager, 3 philosophers, Heineken, but overall really not that much. I was kinda worried about drinking on the stack but it wasnt a lot(I took my time) and the only werid feeling I had was with the redbulls I drank. I was the biggest guy there and had the least lol! Some 19 y/o that was 133lbs wanted to arm wrestle me.... that was funny, then he lost to joshua(pic up top) too. I only have 1 pic from the party b/c my cam battery died after all the pics I took from the graduation earlier that day. I wont be home till later tonight and then Ill upload some of the pics then, hope everyone had as much fun over the weekend as I did!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Looking forward to the pics! Glad you had a great time this past weekend :head: :cheers:

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dtrain! I dont understand a guy thats his age coming on here talking smack. I think his just depressed and needs to vent on other ppl to build himself up.
No problem man. I have a problem with people like this and I will do what I can to get the element removed from the board as there's no place for it. This is place were people come to learn, educate and help others in many facets of training/bodybuilding and that crap takes away from the overall quality of this board. He was reported and to what ever mod took care of it thank you.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Here are the pics from this weekend! Cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow! Idk what Im going to do yet but hopefully Ill be able to workout with herrald, if not then maybe on wed.
Here is Krista before the Graduation.

Before the graduates took their seats.

On the way to their seats.

Trying to get a good pic of the dude with the sword.

1st section.

2nd section..

3rd section...

Encase your wondering thats 3700 graduates....

Random shot of me, chillin.

Lauren and Jason chillin

Krista almost 3 hours later

Me and Krista

The only damn pic from the Drinking party, Glenn and some chik, an Alex an his girl behind Glenn, an part of the beer pong table.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Great pics man! I know she had to be very excited about graduating :D Hit the gym hard today!! :cool: :clean:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well didnt get to work out with Harold today, I guess he did not get back in from Israel till really late this morning. Im kinda glad that I didnt as I probably would have puked! I felt like crap in the gym today but I hit it pretty hard anyways and felt like puking the whole time. My guess is its from this weekends drinking/ciggs(social smoker) and the fact I went an had Moes with the Gf before her first day at work.
I hit Legs/Back/Shoulders/Chest today after 20mins of cardio, I didnt get to do abs as I felt like it would make me puke. I feel much better now, after the pwo shake/pills. Here are the few pics I took today.
Shrugs 2nd set 30reps @ 185

Shrugs 3rd set 30 reps @ 185

In between chest/back flys.

Cooling down after workout.

And now Im about to do some math before work. Ill be happy when Im done with this quarter at school.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell Im so freaking Pumped right now!!! My ****in Tiamat cd's were outside my door today! Yes!!!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
NICE PICS!!! Are you going to upload those CD's to your MP3 player, so you can lift with the music today? :head:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
NICE PICS!!! Are you going to upload those CD's to your MP3 player, so you can lift with the music today? :head:
My god I have not been able to b/c for some reason the com now says the player has no driver.... Idk wtf happened b/c I uploaded new songs just a few months ago. So this sux. Im going to do some searching on the web, might be time to upgrade to better mp3 player...

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
My god I have not been able to b/c for some reason the com now says the player has no driver.... Idk wtf happened b/c I uploaded new songs just a few months ago. So this sux. Im going to do some searching on the web, might be time to upgrade to better mp3 player...
yeah, definately! Working out to new music is the best :D I just changed my playlist a few days ago, and it rocks!

:djparty:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
So today went up there just to get some pics of Harold/Charles/Mike for some updated pics of them since I havent been able to work out with them due to school/work right now. Also Mr. Lee Haney was up there and he was kind enough to let me get a pic with him and let me put in my log! What a Great guy! He is up there quite a bit but I dont like to bother ppl working out, very much! I did Arms/Back/Deadlifts today followed by 15mins of cardio, I think Im going to start doing cardio last from now on.
Heres the Pics
Harold took this pic so its a little shaky(not the best cam)
Mr. 8 time Olympia Lee Haney and me!

The big guys doing Squats

Great day in the gym! I really liked doing cardio last as I was able to go heavier then I normally do for more reps! I had a lot more energy! :dance:

Somebad news- My GF works for the planet in their office and Now Im Banned From visiting the place :(

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Somebad news- My GF works for the planet in their office and Now Im Banned From visiting the place :(
GREAT PICS AGAIN!!! Sounds like your workout went well :)

Why did you get banned from your GF's office? Where does she work?

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Not just any Planet but The PLANET!!!!! Hmmm I wonder what place that could be, the one with the all the Nutra...

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Not just any Planet but The PLANET!!!!! Hmmm I wonder what place that could be, the one with the all the Nutra...
ok.....LOL.....that answers ONE question....

HOW COME YOU CANT VISIT HER?!? :bruce2:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
lol I can go visit her, I took her a smoothie today after I got done working out. I would have brought Darren something too but his not putting out anymore... Its just not the same as it Used to be!
I have been going up there to hang with the NP crew for a long time! Those guys rock!

If I had more then a month Id try throwing something else in the stack also before the cruise. I will just continue what Im doing then next month throw something else in the mix since Ill be done with leviathan.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
lol I can go visit her, I took her a smoothie today after I got done working out. I would have brought Darren something too but his not putting out anymore... Its just not the same as it Used to be!
I have been going up there to hang with the NP crew for a long time! Those guys rock!

If I had more then a month Id try throwing something else in the stack also before the cruise. I will just continue what Im doing then next month throw something else in the mix since Ill be done with leviathan.
ahhh ok...I get it! LOL :fool2: I was confused :p

Sounds like a good plan.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Workout will be tomorrow in the am! I think its going to be arm day, but I will also have to do some legs. I will be working out with Harold an Charles! I think Im going to start eating miracle grow so that I can get bigger faster....

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Today's arm work out was Hardcore! From 11ish to 1. I only took 3 pics today, Harold making everyone look like babies.

I put up 90lbs for 8reps on the 4th set, so thats a PR for me!
Charles hurt his back so he couldn't go heavy today.
No cardio just some abs before and after work out!
I bought 2 protein bars and ate one before workout and 1 at 12. The Kombat Cocktail kept me going the whole time! I love this stuff!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: gret updates as usual :cool:

That tat your friend has on his head is intense! WOW :jaw:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow that is one really red head. awesome pics!!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
hahah It comes with being big/strong I guess. He also likes the yell a lot! but that comes with lifting heavy ass weight! lol

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Today was Legs and man they are feeling good! I really need to get a new belt, which sux b/c I just bought this one! Great workout, I did my cardio last and since all the elliptical machines were in use I just power walked on the treadmill. Also I would like to point out that I did have a good pump in my legs today after hitting the leg extension pretty hard. 2 warm up sets of individual legs for 15 reps then 4 heavy sets. They were pumped the rest of the workout. I never noticed this before I guess b/c I was too preoccupied with the endurance effects.

I will have to get some more Steel Edge this week, plus some more Xtend.
Tomorrow will probably be back/shoulders and Wed is going to be Chest.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Today was Legs and man they are feeling good! I really need to get a new belt, which sux b/c I just bought this one! Great workout, I did my cardio last and since all the elliptical machines were in use I just power walked on the treadmill. Also I would like to point out that I did have a good pump in my legs today after hitting the leg extension pretty hard. 2 warm up sets of individual legs for 15 reps then 4 heavy sets. They were pumped the rest of the workout. I never noticed this before I guess b/c I was too preoccupied with the endurance effects.

I will have to get some more Steel Edge this week, plus some more Xtend.
Tomorrow will probably be back/shoulders and Wed is going to be Chest.
Nice! :cool:

Pumps in the legs feel very weird to me.....lol.....I get them every leg workout, but its very different from the pump I get in my arms/chest ect....

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya I know what you mean, it can make you feel like puking lol!
I figured Id throw some pics up of this weekends fine dinning in the ATL!
We Ate the very top of this hotel! It spins around so you get to see the whole state while you eat, pretty cool, but it cost a chunk of change...

Anyways that was the weekend!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well I hit chest with my buddy David yesterday. It was not a great work out but just ok. My strength on bench was down big time, probably b/c I did machine flys for 180 pounds for 10 reps holding sec's for each on the 4th set. Both of us didnt have enough to eat before the work out so that didnt help any, and mentally I just wasnt in the lifting mood. Endurance was still good just strength was down. Arms on friday.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well I hit chest with my buddy David yesterday. It was not a great work out but just ok. My strength on bench was down big time, probably b/c I did machine flys for 180 pounds for 10 reps holding sec's for each on the 4th set. Both of us didnt have enough to eat before the work out so that didnt help any, and mentally I just wasnt in the lifting mood. Endurance was still good just strength was down. Arms on friday.
Happens to all of us.....just make up for it on Friday!!!! :bruce2:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Time for the Updates!

Im done with Leviathan and I must say It is a great fat burner/ test booster.

Sides -I have been breaking out a little on my arms/back. If you not used to taking stims it will really make you feel strange the first few days. I can take it and go to sleep 20 mins later now that Im used to it. Other then that no real adverse sides.

Results- I also have leaned out enough were I can feel my veins at all times, Im still prob around 20% BF but that is a big improvement. Im down to the 2nd belt hole on my reg belts and first hole on my workout belt so I know I will need a new one soon, Med belt WhooHoo.

Great Stack- I was at 242 when I started this IntraXcell/Steel Edge/ Leviathan and now Im at 217 for the last week an half.

Since Ive been stuck at 217 and I needed to get more steel edge plus replace Leviathan with something, I went up to Nutra Planet. Darren an I went though a few products to maximize my efforts to lean down an harden up more.

I have to break through this barrier of 217 @ 20ish %bf. ALA caps, Sesathin oil, 11OXO, and more Steel Edge.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Hit Legs today with 15 mins cardio before hand. Hit it hard but didnt do to many sets as I havent had enough to eat today but I made up for it with reps. Felt like puking, even after abs and getting my post work out shake. Then went to NP woot but you already know.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well did a mix of chest/back/shoulders today! I had some really nice veins showing up with bb rows! They were looking pretty sick! Only problem I had today was when ever I went heavy and started to strain, I would get a headache/ like a vein behind my eye was throbbing, it sucked but didnt stop me from lifting heavy. I just had to rest for a longer period of time/ plus didnt do as many sets.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well did a mix of chest/back/shoulders today! I had some really nice veins showing up with bb rows! They were looking pretty sick! Only problem I had today was when ever I went heavy and started to strain, I would get a headache/ like a vein behind my eye was throbbing, it sucked but didnt stop me from lifting heavy. I just had to rest for a longer period of time/ plus didnt do as many sets.
How much caffeine are you taking in each day? SteelEdge has 200mg per scoop.

Sounds like high blood-pressure to me.....which could be caused by taking more stimulants than your body can handle. OR.....you might have been dehydrated. Did you consume less water than usual yesterday?

^^^
Just thinking.... :confused: Keep up the good work :cool:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Hmm didnt think about it really Skirc, might have pulled a muscle on leg day, might have been the lemon water I drank at lunch, I was drinking my jug of water during the work out with 1/4 of steel edge. I think Im going to go back to drinking 1 scoop pre- and just water during since Im out of xtend.
Only caffine is from the Steel Edge, unless IntraXcell has it also?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Hmm didnt think about it really Skirc, might have pulled a muscle on leg day, might have been the lemon water I drank at lunch, I was drinking my jug of water during the work out with 1/4 of steel edge. I think Im going to go back to drinking 1 scoop pre- and just water during since Im out of xtend.
Only caffine is from the Steel Edge, unless IntraXcell has it also?
IntraXCell doesnt have caffeine.....Your plan sounds good! Let us know how you feel today.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Today was great! But I didnt have the energy I needed to lift heavy till the end of my workout. I had to eat a Protein bar at the start to make up for not eating enough again today! So energy wise wasnt great but I did set a PR on Shrugs, 315 for 15 reps on set 4! No straps just reg lifting gloves! I was waiting for my grip to start to fail but it never happened! I probably could have hit 20reps but I was paranoid and set it down.
Oh I drank the full 1 scoop pre/3 intraxcell pills before and 3 pills after, no headache today. That was the first time it had ever happened to me, I rarely and do mean rarely ever get a headache. Idk what caused that yesterday!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Hit arms with Charles today! Pretty good work out, tore my arms up, Im really wanting to focus on making my bi's/tri's grow as my forearms seem to be past them already lol. Finished off the day with some abs and light cardio. I think Im going to cook some eggs/oatmeal in a few. Then eat cereal for dinner at work, Ill have to find something to go with that but Im about out of food.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Today was great! But I didnt have the energy I needed to lift heavy till the end of my workout. I had to eat a Protein bar at the start to make up for not eating enough again today! So energy wise wasnt great but I did set a PR on Shrugs, 315 for 15 reps on set 4! No straps just reg lifting gloves! I was waiting for my grip to start to fail but it never happened! I probably could have hit 20reps but I was paranoid and set it down.
Oh I drank the full 1 scoop pre/3 intraxcell pills before and 3 pills after, no headache today. That was the first time it had ever happened to me, I rarely and do mean rarely ever get a headache. Idk what caused that yesterday!
Yeah, sometimes headaches pop up out of nowhere. I had one the other day for apparently no reason. :think:

Great workout as usual :)

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well I wont be able to go lift until Friday, as I have my last speech on Thursday Im preparing for and 3 f**kin math test's to take, 2 this week and the final next week. This really sux as I have some awesome food for this week.
IntraXcell/ 11oxo-
So far I must say that on the 11oxo I seem to have faster reaction times, I find myself catching things that are knocked over with out realizing that Im even going to catch it. I would usually just let stuff fall then pick up it up, but now Im just grabbing them in mid air.
Acne is mostly gone now which is great, its very rare that I get acne so that means it was the leviathan's test booster working.

I have also picked up a Ironman waist trimmer and I must say its pretty good. I have noticed that my body temp is up all the time and I have been sweating more.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Good luck on your studies! You'll feel great on Friday once all your schoolwork is behind you :cool::type:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
No more Speech's!! woot. Now I just have final in that class and 2 test in math and 1 in crj 212. One down 4 to go, its a great, I cant wait to hit the gym and then next weekend Ill be on the Cruise!! woot! And then back to my reg school/gym/work schedule!

10 days left on 11oxo, I really enjoy this product just for the enhanced reaction/ eye hand coordination. That alone will mean better lifts with iron as your brain and muscles are working together at a higher level. Plus the acne clearing up completely, really great product! It really brings the Intraxcell/Steel Edge stack up another notch! Motivation for Heavier Liftation! lol

Freaking A I want to hit the gym so damn bad! I miss the great stress free atmosphere where nothing but iron and lifting matter!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
No more Speech's!! woot. Now I just have final in that class and 2 test in math and 1 in crj 212. One down 4 to go, its a great, I cant wait to hit the gym and then next weekend Ill be on the Cruise!! woot! And then back to my reg school/gym/work schedule!

10 days left on 11oxo, I really enjoy this product just for the enhanced reaction/ eye hand coordination. That alone will mean better lifts with iron as your brain and muscles are working together at a higher level. Plus the acne clearing up completely, really great product! It really brings the Intraxcell/Steel Edge stack up another notch! Motivation for Heavier Liftation! lol

Freaking A I want to hit the gym so damn bad! I miss the great stress free atmosphere where nothing but iron and lifting matter!
I know how you feel!!

You are going to have so much fun next week on the cruise!

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
where is this gym?

it looks damn awesome gym to me.

:head:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
it looks damn awesome gym to me.

:head:
Tommi! you crazy frog leg eater, great to see you over here!!:cheers:

Try not to get banned with any crazy avatar pics this time..lol :rasp:

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
Tommi! you crazy frog leg eater, great to see you over here!!:cheers:

Try not to get banned with any crazy avatar pics this time..lol :rasp:
:cheers:

I need to spread my loyalty juice to other forums.

Plus a few good nutrition company also offers their products here.

one can ban me but they can't tell me stay loyal to which company/ which forum, etc. :nono:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
:cheers:

I need to spread my loyalty juice to other forums.

Plus a few good nutrition company also offers their products here.

one can ban me but they can't tell me stay loyal to which company/ which forum, etc. :nono:
Loyalty juice.. :eek: lol, not sure that's a good thing..

Farang lives on!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Ha you guys are nuts!

Well I'm in between 212 and 214 for the past 4 days in row. Very nice! Whats not cool is I wont be able to work out as I have to be at work at 12. So looks like Ill have to wait till Monday to lift. :whiner:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Ha you guys are nuts!

Well I'm in between 212 and 214 for the past 4 days in row. Very nice! Whats not cool is I wont be able to work out as I have to be at work at 12. So looks like Ill have to wait till Monday to lift. :whiner:
bottle up all your agression, and unleash it on Monday :smite:

LOL.....have a great weekend! :drunk:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 0
MuscleGuyinNY Supplements 30
Supplements 6
hulkinghitman Supplements 0