Nuttin but a pSarm's thang Sponsored Log

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait...you're already finished with your log?
Yea Im kinda confused here...:think: I thought you went down to 1 a day for a bit? and then went it back to 2 a day? Theres no way you should be done with the bottle yet by those numbers, But then again you could have been doing something different also. But yea throw up some pics dude, lets see what this did to you!:thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
here is the after pic its not the best pic but here it is
what about before pictures? strength increases and all the aspects this supplement was supposed to aid in? This bottle didn't last you very long for never taking the full dose.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
psarm update

I know seemed quick... Can you go into more detail though on strength increases (maxes) on compound lifts, weight gain recomp effects etc? Usually A final review is pretty indepth to give possibly consumers a good idea at the potential of a product.
Bench old:202,new:217
Squat 220
deadlift 220

maxes were hard to judge due to having a limited amount of weights so squat and deadlift weight wise didn't change but the feeling of the weights did as it was easier to lift and get through sets so strength did increase in all areas.far as weight gain i started at 139 and ended at 141.it was hard going for a bulk due to being sick to my stomach almost all of the time due to the pSarm's so putting down food and etc was rough.I kept calories at 4500 to 4700.I noticed the freaky blue vein effect while on Psarm which is nice.far as dosing i dosed 2 during the week and 4 and 5 on the weekends and 4 to 5 on non workout days sometimes so if I felt really sick i wouldn't have to miss a workout due to feeling so sick.I believe this supplement would be good for anyone who wants to lean out,increase lifts, and have a nice boost in Libido.I have heard they are revamping the formula for those who can't handle the normal pSarms so that could be interesting as it would be nice to be able to run this supplement pain free and at the correct dosing from start to finish.hopeful this sheds some light on how this supplement works.please feel free to ask any questions or offer suggestions as this is my first log here at am.thanks to everyone who supported me through this log it made fighting through the sickness alot easier.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
what about before pictures? strength increases and all the aspects this supplement was supposed to aid in? This bottle didn't last you very long for never taking the full dose.
this is the before pic its not a good one but hopefully it gives you a lil idea of things.

Attachments

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you should change your avatar, you look fatter in your avatar for some reason.

ie you look much better without a baggy shirt.:study:

you did good work son,

goodluck in your future endevours

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You did good bro, you hit some walls during the cycle but you pushed threw them! With that being said, you stayed with it and didnt give up, Props to you.!

~LG33~ lol Now its my turn...:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You did good bro, you hit some walls during the cycle but you pushed threw them! With that being said, you stayed with it and didnt give up, Props to you.!

~LG33~ lol Now its my turn...:thumbsup:
word, well done on sticking this out man, appreciate you logging this :) Now I look forward to Lg33 log :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 11
Anabolics 375