Nutrex 1-TU

Ironchef

Awards
Sucks stay away, buy a 1test cyp for pinning or 1 ad. To really get a pronounced effect you would need to take at least 6 to 8 pils per day. Really injecting some burn free or cyp would give you the best results with minimum stress on your liver.(In comparison to m1t) wich works well also but unpredictable and dangerous to some degree.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nice claims, it says absolutely no liver damage, bypasses the liver completely...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys ever had any experience with this? I was reading an article on which boasts some pretty high claims as most companies do when they are advertising. I was just curious if anyone had any personal experince good or bad with it.
Delivery method similar to Andriol, maybe identical if memory serves or fails, for 1 testosterone. Similar to Andriol, hit or miss results, mostly miss. Just get some 1-AD, it's got decent oral availability anyway without having to mess with it, or like another guy said, stick some 1 test cyp into yourself directly with a needle.

Last edited:

geoboy

Awards
1-TU is the real deal.
at label dosage, in 2 weeks you'll see a BIG difference in body.

tho not cheap, and very hard on the hairline.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
i've done two cycles of 1tu and say it is a great product. its one of the only oral forms of 1test that is effecient in its delivery. 6 pills a day is double the recommended dose but I do believe if you took 6 a day you would like the effect for sure. at 60 bucks a bottle i'd buy 3-4 of them and be set. just dont forget your nolva, cuz this will shut u down a lil bit....

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Or you could just get some 1 test cyp powder and dissolve it on oil....

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
comparing ORAL to ORAL, one would be better served (imnsho) by buying 1-test BASE (very cheap), dissolving in oil, and drinking

obviously, injectable is better than oral

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
comparing ORAL to ORAL, one would be better served (imnsho) by buying 1-test BASE (very cheap), dissolving in oil, and drinking

obviously, injectable is better than oral

You misunderstand, if you are looking for lymphatic delivery you are going to want a molecule with a long ester attatched. 1-tu is an ether I believe but a long ester will also alllow for some lymphatic delivery. So if you bought 1-test cyp and dissolved it in an oil that was safe to consume orally you could use it just like nutrex 1 - tu for muuuch cheaper.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
you misunderstand me. i am well aware that 1-tu uses the undeconoate ester

and that 1-test base HAS no ester

hOWEVER, 1-test base is SO cheap, that 1-test base, dissolved in oil, is a good choice

PA has said (and i agree) that taking 1-test or 1-ad with oil makes it more bioavailabe

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
how well would 1-test base work orally in oil? transderms can be a pain, especially if 70% of your body is covered in hair! (ha) i wouldn't have a prob with dosing multiple times a day if you could get a fairly decent effect. just a thought...

Last edited:
rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I know this thread is a bit old now... I was wondering if anyone has used 1-tu with m4ohn. I ask because I'd heard that a stack of anavar and andriol had a good reputation for lean gains (the counterparts to m4ohn and 1-tu).

Supposedly andriol has little aromatization and little effect on shutting down natural test production. (The downside of andriol being price and a short half-life.) Maybe someone with firsthand experience with 1-TU could also comment on whether it lives up to those andriol claims. Thanks.

artica

Awards
Sorry fellas, hate to bring this thread out.

Im wondering if we can come to a conclusion on how to make a
oral version with oil of 1-test.

Im looking for the thread were PA talked about making it orally available. Then
using a syringe to suck out some 1-test in oil then injecting it into gel caps.
This method is appealing.

Any one have clues as to how?

timogburn

Awards
I have had great success with 1-tu in the past.
I am running it with mohn and 4ad right now, getting great results.

artica

Awards
I have had great success with 1-tu in the past.
I am running it with mohn and 4ad right now, getting great results.
I don't doubt this, the price is what's a bit scary. I'd like to run a substance like
1-tu at about 200-250mg a day. At that price your looking at spending around $150.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
I know this Thread is crazy old but I use to use Nutrex 1-Tu and it was awesome, really the whole reason I stopped working out was because they band it, now that I am back in the game I have been on quest trying to find a compound that is similar to Nutrex 1-Tu that is OTC but have not been able to so far….. Anyone have an OTC that might be similar?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this Thread is crazy old but I use to use Nutrex 1-Tu and it was awesome, really the whole reason I stopped working out was because they band it, now that I am back in the game I have been on quest trying to find a compound that is similar to Nutrex 1-Tu that is OTC but have not been able to so far….. Anyone have an OTC that might be similar?
I guess googleing 1test was not an option when you bumped this old ass thread.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem.