NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree, Matt. If I had the ability to sign in to the system and changed this, I would have in a heart's beat.

On a side note: all is not well on my front, either. This Pooseidon is going to have to be thrown away. I cannot stomach it, nor stand the smell or the overall appearance of the mix. It's as dark as a Diet Cola.

Out of my hands, but this actually hurt RPN financially pretty heavy. This is a lot of lost sales.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe the ninja monkies haven't jumped on these issues.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Good point.

I know I ate like a beast this past weekend. .

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I thought the sale was until midnight tues, my kwick karb doubled in price, huh?

propho

Awards
  • Established
UGH! I thought it was until midnight tonight too! =( I was just trying to push my order through.. Any way we can still get free shipping? My total is like 66 bucks and I didn't really even need the stuff I just was ordering for the sake of the sale =(

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
That was a one time sale. It's been 35.99 for well over a month.

It's going for 7 days, ends tuesday at midnight. All items on sale are in LIMITED quantities. First come, first serve.
see this is y i thought that the sale ends at midnight tues, dam I had a decent size order too, not anymore, try 2 be a lil clearer next time

enswalters

Awards
It was an awesome sale and I took advantage of it - almost feel guilty at the prices I paid:)

Would have loved to gotten the RPN stack though ):

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Sooo, since the RPN combo was supposed to be part of the Labor Day sale and seeing as how the sale has ended, can we still expect it?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
see this is y i thought that the sale ends at midnight tues, dam I had a decent size order too, not anymore, try 2 be a lil clearer next time
Tuesday at midnight is 0000 right after 1159 Monday night. How much clearer does a person need to be?

blind12

blind12

Awards
The stuff I wanted was never in stock at the same time.

And yeah I expected it to last until Tuesday midnight as well.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday at midnight is 0000 right after 1159 Monday night. How much clearer does a person need to be?
First, there is always confusion when ending a sale at midnight.. For future sales they should end at say 4AM Tuesday Morning EDT. This will also eliminate any confusion for the Pacific Coast thinking the sale may be ending at midnight through word of mouth. Confusion is always there when midnight Monday night and midnight Tuesday morning are essentially the same thing.

The fact is there was an RPN stack that was expected to be added to the labor day sale. This was over the weekend and it was never added so one would expect it would be added during the labor day sale like it was supposed to. So as Monday came and went and it was never added so many may have expected "oh, well maybe it will be added Tuesday and the sale does in fact last through that day." Either way, I'm not too bothered by it I already have plenty stocked up and I didn't really need what I was planning on ordering..

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
dude thats 12am tuesday morning I mean come on monday midnight makes more sense considering u spoke about the site being updated tues, someone voiced their concern and it sounded as though u put their worries to rest by telling them that the sale ends tues @ midnight, addmit it, it may be semantics but im sure I'm not the only 1 who interpreted ur words the wrong way, now I think I should get my kwik karb the sale price I was goin to buy like 4 or 5 of them, wutchya say eh?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I assume a Labor Day sale to end on, um, Labor Day. :pat:

Ya'll shouldn't be waiting till the last minute, anyhow. :drillsergeant:

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I feel u I thought the same thing until bigpr's post and I was like kool an extra day b/c of the sales that didnt get in b4 the weekend, look no big deal really just wanted what I wanted waiton for the rpn sale

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bottom line is that we set the sale in motion 7 days in advance...you had free shipping on all orders in the US for 7 days. I myself made several small orders on things that were in stock at the time so that I would get what I wanted. Shipping was free on anything...even a 2.99 dollar item. Just because you chose not to take advantage of the deal doesn't mean we are wrong. I guess I could have completely spelt everything out. Next time should we add the "Ends at this time, "certain time zone" "certain day"?

Imnotascoolas

Awards
No complaints from me on the time, I read midnight as 0000 on that day.

I hate to whine about a sale but the thing that got me was the fact that there was a sale still on, and some items went back to regular price, either your stock is on sale or it's not, the limited stock on sale thing has always annoyed me with stores, not just y'all.

Either way I mostly just picked up bulks, excited to see what else the platinum series has in store for us! Thanks guys!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1lfSzgcAw"]YouTube - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Stop Whining[/ame]

sncaufield

Awards
Anything wrong with the All The Whey cinnamon bun? All of the flavors sold out pretty quickly but the cinnabun lasted the entire sale. I ordered it but should I expect something different than how it used to taste ??

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
Anything wrong with the All The Whey cinnamon bun? All of the flavors sold out pretty quickly but the cinnabun lasted the entire sale. I ordered it but should I expect something different than how it used to taste ??
I got mine in the mail a couple days ago and all is good. Perhaps it is just one of the less popular flavors.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The Cinna-Bun is actually our best selling ATW flavor; we had a ton of it in stock for the sale.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
The Cinna-Bun is actually our best selling ATW flavor; we had a ton of it in stock for the sale.
That, and the surge of everyone wanting to try the new flavors. I was dieing to pick up a couple of the new flavors. Of course they were all out when I went to order. So I picked up 10lbs of Cinn.