NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sweet updates! I just scored some Sesamin for an unreal price!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
awesome deals! stocking up on bulk bcaa's big time!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Americans get it so easy, we miss out on all the deals and free shipping..

:(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the specials are up on the site, no special coupon required. It just pointed out stuff like Sesamin, AI's Cynostane, X-Mass, 10% OFF primaforce, 5-33% off CL , Methyl Ice, Atomic Meltdown, LX+AlphaBurn. Oh and remember to pick up some steaks and throw em on the bbq :)
Where's the Eviscerate/Alpha-Burn/Java Lather special!??!???

ViperKing666

Awards
Hey Dsade,

How many bottles of Atomic Meltdown is needed for a full tan? I'm assuming 1 bottle should be enough.

Also, how long before a bottle expires? Wondering if I should get some more for future summers to come.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade,

How many bottles of Atomic Meltdown is needed for a full tan? I'm assuming 1 bottle should be enough.

Also, how long before a bottle expires? Wondering if I should get some more for future summers to come.
Atomic Meltdown contains preservatives as well as an alcohol content (from the Napalm). I have a 2 year old bottle here that is still fine.

One bottle will give you about 15 tanning sessions, plenty to develop a dark, dark tan and lean you up very nicely.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Should we expect any additional sales added over the weekend?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I just received my order from yesterday; paid for over-night shipping so I would have the items I need. The large Poseidon is nothing more than a brick that is as brown as dirt, and smells like sh*t. This is just awesome.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I just received my order from yesterday; paid for over-night shipping so I would have the items I need. The large Poseidon is nothing more than a brick that is as brown as dirt, and smells like sh*t. This is just awesome.
You bought the Poo-seidon by accident.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang mine hasn't even shipped yet and i ordered Tuesday.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahahaa!
I hate that I paid so much money for over-night just to have to wait until next week to hear anything. I'm finished buying the larhe Poseidons. I've never had an issue with the smaller ones. On a better note: I have my MMM/Banish, as well as my BluePrint that I plan on starting tomorrow.
You bought the Poo-seidon by accident.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaa!
I hate that I paid so much money for over-night just to have to wait until next week to hear anything. I'm finished buying the larhe Poseidons. I've never had an issue with the smaller ones. On a better note: I have my MMM/Banish, as well as my BluePrint that I plan on starting tomorrow.
I've been wanting to try BluePrint for a while now...Joey R. makes some of the highest quality supps out there.

Loggin?

fsupat

Awards
Could I get some more info on the Atomic Meltdown. I have used Napalm before and I'm curious as to how much Napalm is in this stuff.
Do you apply it twice a day like you do Napalm?
Does it make you tan if you do not go out in the sun? I just want to use it on my abs like I did Napalm. Will my abs turn tan if I use it this way?
How long would a bottle last if I only used it on my abs? Napalm seemed to last about a month.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could I get some more info on the Atomic Meltdown. I have used Napalm before and I'm curious as to how much Napalm is in this stuff.
Do you apply it twice a day like you do Napalm?
Does it make you tan if you do not go out in the sun? I just want to use it on my abs like I did Napalm. Will my abs turn tan if I use it this way?
How long would a bottle last if I only used it on my abs? Napalm seemed to last about a month.
There are bronzers in the formula, but it is designed to react ideally with UV light to both burn fat and stimulate color.

The actual Napalm content is proprietary, but ample without overdoing it (since it is applied to the whole body, rather than just the abs).

If you want a supercharged napalm, I would look at Eviscerate. It has a VERY high napalm content, with a whole boatload of amplifying ingredients. A 6 ounce bottle is only $39.99 - with a sale that supposed to be kicking in anytime.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am indeed logging it. I'll link you up when I get a thread going. I'm thinking of using Primal Male with it... but I'm still undecided.
I've been wanting to try BluePrint for a while now...Joey R. makes some of the highest quality supps out there.

Loggin?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Americans get it so easy, we miss out on all the deals and free shipping..

:(
Free international shipping is not financially feasible at all. Taking advantage of some of the other deals practically pays for the international shipping, though. :)

soundcheck129

Awards
All the specials are up on the site, no special coupon required. It just pointed out stuff like Sesamin, AI's Cynostane, X-Mass, 10% OFF primaforce, 5-33% off CL , Methyl Ice, Atomic Meltdown, LX+AlphaBurn. Oh and remember to pick up some steaks and throw em on the bbq :)
Sirloin is out of stock, will it be back before the sale expires?

millerni

Awards
So did the p-slin ever arrive? My order from tuesday afternoon is still listed as "pending."

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
Is the eviscerate combo not happening anymore? Just want to know if i should go ahead and complete my order without it. Thanks

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
What this guy said!!!!!

This is the only special I'm waiting on now. I know I really should take advantage of the free shipping but I just can't seem to place my order just yet. The suspense is killing me. If this special doesn't get up by tonight, oh well, I'm going to take advantage of the free shipping and place my current order. I cannot risk any more of Nutra's finest bulk to be OOS.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At least i am able to stock up on CLA, Anabolic Pump, Pslin, and ATW at a great price!!

The rest of my huge order is not on sale....dangit

Nutraplanet has become my families vitamin store!!! keep it up guys!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks nutra for the great sales.
iron sorry to hear about your poseidon i had one like that one time if its not too far gone you might try putting a few of those silica gel packets in the tub hope that helps it did the trick for me:)

blind12

blind12

Awards
The price of CEL formestane is now higher than advertised :O

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The price of CEL formestane is now higher than advertised :O
They probably sold out the limited specially discounted stock, and are now selling fresh stock without the special manufacturer discount.

millerni

Awards
I'm trying to find out... please be patient. Thanks.
Ever find anything out? Sorry, not trying to be impatient. Just wondering if anyone else who ordered the AP/P-slin combo got a shipping confirmation yet.

Bberforlife

Awards
Just curious if there are going to be any additional products going on sale during this sale, thanks.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am unable to obtain any information until Tuesday; everyone is off for the extended Holiday weekend. As soon as I know, I will update this thread.
Ever find anything out? Sorry, not trying to be impatient. Just wondering if anyone else who ordered the AP/P-slin combo got a shipping confirmation yet.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I am unable to obtain any information until Tuesday; everyone is off for the extended Holiday weekend. As soon as I know, I will update this thread.
Please update on the Eviscerate/Alphaburn/JAVA combo, as well.

Thank you.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Please update on the Eviscerate/Alphaburn/JAVA combo, as well.

Thank you.
It should have been updated by Friday; Darren must have left the office early. Expect it early next week, I'll let you know if anything changes.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, since this advertised as a 7-day sale event, how long is this going on for because getting an update Tuesday would be past Labor Day. Are you guys extending this sale or something?

DAMNIT, I want that Eviscerate/Alpha Burn/Java combo.

Shinku

Awards
What happened to the Slim Xtreme at 29.99? its showing up at 35.99?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What happened to the Slim Xtreme at 29.99? its showing up at 35.99?
That was a one time sale. It's been 35.99 for well over a month.

Just wondering, since this advertised as a 7-day sale event, how long is this going on for because getting an update Tuesday would be past Labor Day. Are you guys extending this sale or something?

It's going for 7 days, ends tuesday at midnight. All items on sale are in LIMITED quantities. First come, first serve.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We received a small shipment of AP/Pslin which fulfilled a small portion of the presale orders, but will be receiving more later in the week. The extended holiday weekend has delayed transit times.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
It should have been updated by Friday; Darren must have left the office early. Expect it early next week, I'll let you know if anything changes.
I couldn't hold out any longer. I have to hear an update! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of my hands, but this actually hurt RPN financially pretty heavy. This is a lot of lost sales.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While waiting for that pack, Sesamin 180 cap (180 softgels) went out of stock! The Sesamin price was killer!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
While waiting for that pack, Sesamin 180 cap (180 softgels) went out of stock! The Sesamin price was killer!
I know what you mean, it's hard for you guys overseas.

I should have word on the stack anytime, I'll let you guys know. I'm waiting for it also :D