Nutraplanet Bulk PLCAR

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started using this stuff about 1 week ago. Loving the effects so far. I have been taking 3 grams in the morning and 3 grams in the evening. It's hard to describe the effects from it. You get a great sense of well-being, and feel "awake". Definitely wakes up your mind. Also gives what only can be described as "bodily energy". If your feeling unmotivated on a gym day, try taking 3 grams of this stuff pre-workout and you will be ready to go!. Dump all the pre-workout formulas and just get some of this. No need for fake caffeine induced, crack like energy of the pre workout formulas!.

I mix mine with a little soda and it dissolves pretty much instantly. As far as taste goes it makes the soda taste a little tart. Not a terrible taste though.

Nutraplanet: Please don't ever stop carrying this product!. Also: When are you gonna put out larger sizes?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just started using this stuff about 1 week ago. Loving the effects so far. I have been taking 3 grams in the morning and 3 grams in the evening. It's hard to describe the effects from it. You get a great sense of well-being, and feel "awake". Definitely wakes up your mind. Also gives what only can be described as "bodily energy". If your feeling unmotivated on a gym day, try taking 3 grams of this stuff pre-workout and you will be ready to go!. Dump all the pre-workout formulas and just get some of this. No need for fake caffeine induced, crack like energy of the pre workout formulas!.

I mix mine with a little soda and it dissolves pretty much instantly. As far as taste goes it makes the soda taste a little tart. Not a terrible taste though.

Nutraplanet: Please don't ever stop carrying this product!. Also: When are you gonna put out larger sizes?
glad to see you finally found something you like.:party:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like PLCAR and ALCAR and I get the types of benefits your descibing with them too. Look into Arginocarn though, you dont need carbs with it to absorb it. And im probably sure you've heard of GPLC as well, another great form of carnitine.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou for leting me know this was back in stock!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
do you find you wake up feeling refreshed? ehenever im taking PLCAR, i always notice that in the moring, i get right up and feel refreshed, not groggy or draggn around

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

X2 we need bigger tubs of it! PLCAR is great.

amateurfreak

Awards
how would you compare the effects of the PLCAR to LCLT or ALCAR? i currently use GPLC and am a huge fan of that stuff

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how would you compare the effects of the PLCAR to LCLT or ALCAR? i currently use GPLC and am a huge fan of that stuff
x's 2 op, would like some feedback on a comparison, if applicable.

amateurfreak, where are you getting your gplc?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat my friend. 2 g pre work out is better than most pre work out products. I have been stacking it with 2 g lclt both taken 2x a day. I will up my pre work out dose bases on your review. The best way I would describe the feeling is awake and alert. I took 2 g before a job presentation and had great mental clarity and energy. I really did well and felt sharp.

Nutra I second the notion please keep this in stock!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are very pleased to see such positive reviews. Thank you all for the feedback

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only compare to ALCAR because thats the only other one I have taken. I would say this stuff is like ALCAR but with extra benefits to the body which include endurance and strength. You still get tired after a set but you can rest a lot less between sets and than just keep doing set after set as long as rest in between. This stuff is equally good taking it before a workout session as it is good taking it before something requires your full attention span.

Plus try taking it right after you wake up if your feeling groggy. It wakes up the mind and the body!.

Sorry I'm not great at explaining it. I hope you understand what I'm saying though.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I can only compare to ALCAR because thats the only other one I have taken. I would say this stuff is like ALCAR but with extra benefits to the body which include endurance and strength. You still get tired after a set but you can rest a lot less between sets and than just keep doing set after set as long as rest in between. This stuff is equally good taking it before a workout session as it is good taking it before something requires your full attention span.

Plus try taking it right after you wake up if your feeling groggy. It wakes up the mind and the body!.

Sorry I'm not great at explaining it. I hope you understand what I'm saying though.
Looks spot-on to me. Good leaning/energy effects on a cut too. I feel I get the most out of it while I'm either cutting or while recomping and doing each body part twice a week- good recovery, good natural energy levels, and enhanced fat burning :thumbsup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm almost out of my first container and I have only been using it for 2 weeks at the most. We definitely need bigger containers. Pretty expensive stuff but it sure works great!.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, 2g each of this, LCLT and Alcar with my bcaa's and creatine during workout is like crack! My god! Awesome :heart: