No More Nutraplanet Bulk Modern BCAA!!! What Gives!

LB_Patriot

Awards
As the title states, I call up the company today to find out that USPowders, the company the makes the micronized 8:1:1 bcaa powder for nutraplanet has discontinued selling it. This really sucks because there are very few if any other brands of bcaa that offer micronized powder at this ratio. And the companys that do charge the same price for half the amount as NP.

Anyone have other sources of micronized bcaa powder?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As the title states, I call up the company today to find out that USPowders, the company the makes the micronized 8:1:1 bcaa powder for nutraplanet has discontinued selling it. This really sucks because there are very few if any other brands of bcaa that offer micronized powder at this ratio. And the companys that do charge the same price for half the amount as NP.

Anyone have other sources of micronized bcaa powder?
Take regular BCAAs and add more leucine to it?

It's not like a magic ratio, it's more or less just signifying that there's a lot more leucine than there are of the other two BCAAs in there.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, thats something ive considered but its not Micronized. The absorption is higher than that of regular powder.
Mixes easier, but it's not going to make much of a difference in terms of absorption.

LB_Patriot

Awards
Mixes easier, but it's not going to make much of a difference in terms of absorption.
lol i think its mixer harder, you breath out too fast or a breeze comes through the window and your kitchen is covered by a silky dust.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Edit

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yup, only kicker is that you need to get the watermelon flavor or its a few bucks more. So weird how they do that with amazon. I honestly cant find anything that compares so I may actually pick up another tub for the time being and then just not use so much bcaa. Ive been taking a lot lately. Was trying out protein pulsing for a while.
Yeah, Modern BCAA is very good. Like it alot until I tried Amino IV and Cenergy Aminoplex. Both of these products are my top ones especially since they have HICA in it.