nutra planet's shipping???

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ok, i asked someone what company i should use for supplements to ship to apo addresses and i was told nutraplanet. ive been using bb for a long time and wanted to try something else. anyways, the problem is this. the prices seem fine but when i went to check out they gave me a shipping price of 32 dollars and that was the cheapest available shipping price. is this an error or are they really wanting 32 dollars for one item? at the other sites ive never paid more than 8 dollars for shipping and that was with several items. someone please tell me this is an error

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on your shipping options and where it is being shipped to. 6-8 bucks is usually what I pay stateside.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive seen a rise in shipping over the past few months as well. I started a thread in the customer service portion but got no response.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ok, well there is noway im paying a total of 76 bucks for one item! any other suggestions for supplement companies that wont make me broke over here.

MOD EDIT: NP is exclusive here. $76 sounds like an error to me. Email them.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
ok, i asked someone what company i should use for supplements to ship to apo addresses and i was told nutraplanet. ive been using bb for a long time and wanted to try something else. anyways, the problem is this. the prices seem fine but when i went to check out they gave me a shipping price of 32 dollars and that was the cheapest available shipping price. is this an error or are they really wanting 32 dollars for one item? at the other sites ive never paid more than 8 dollars for shipping and that was with several items. someone please tell me this is an error
You can email [email protected]
Another way to save on shipping is to buy a lot of items at the same time. The price shown may be the minimum the courier / USPS charges for anything up to a certain weight.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can email [email protected]
Another way to save on shipping is to buy a lot of items at the same time. The price shown may be the minimum the courier / USPS charges for anything up to a certain weight.
i dont think so, i mean i can go to another online dealer and get shipping 1/3 of the price so it cant be the minimum set by usps or whatever. Imo they are raising it.