Nutra Innovations- Zeus has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Hey guys, there's are threads where you can go vote on what label you want to see on Zeus when it is released, and also the reformulated Burn Xtreme. Take. Trip over there and let us know what you like!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a solid profile. I like the addition of PQQ. I was researching it awhile back and have been wanting to give PQQ a run.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What happened to this thread, it just died. Any word on the release?

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Imma try and find out. I'm getting msgs from lurkers in the thread as well.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm on vacation and it won't be released until I get back
Lol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472390258.788067.jpg

Hard to leave this

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay, okay, as long as you send me a bottle of Zeus Juice right when you get back you don't have to leaver early!

Hope you are enjoying your time brother. Looks amazing!!!!

I was holding out but gonna have to pick up something. I found a pretty legit looking one I can by in bulk until this one is released so I can run it until then. Can't hurt to have a fall back lying around anyway.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Okay, talked to the big guy and he's saying it's very close to release

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Okay, talked to the big guy and he's saying it's very close to release
It's almost here ?!?!?! Do we mean very close as in the same decade or same month? Lol been holding off for this one

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the Keys, no?
Got damn it ! I got a notification on my phone that you wrote I. This thread I opened it so quick my finger got whiplash , just for this ? Lmao the "patiently waiting" part is over hahah

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Got damn it ! I got a notification on my phone that you wrote I. This thread I opened it so quick my finger got whiplash , just for this ? Lmao the "patiently waiting" part is over hahah
I'm sorry bro, I know it's been 5wks. Don't get upset yet, I think things are just hectic right now but after talking to Team nothing seems wrong. Just normal type delays.

Sometimes it just adds up like that and a product get's delayed. Lots of things can go wrong, like bad labels, a wrong or defective packaging component (usually lids), flavor house is slow, moving to a new warehouse in the middle of production, moving into new production facility, running out of an ingredient (or other sourcing problems), a material fails testing and has to be resourced, etc, etc.. It's rare, but it's normal that it all adds up sometimes. That's why I don't like hyping a product until it's produced and sitting in a box ready to ship! :eek:

BUT, this will happen at some point so have no doubt of that my friend, and you're getting a tester as promised. ;)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry bro, I know it's been 5wks. Don't get upset yet, I think things are just hectic right now but after talking to Team nothing seems wrong. Just normal type delays.

Sometimes it just adds up like that and a product get's delayed. Lots of things can go wrong, like bad labels, a wrong or defective packaging component (usually lids), flavor house is slow, moving to a new warehouse in the middle of production, moving into new production facility, running out of an ingredient (or other sourcing problems), a material fails testing and has to be resourced, etc, etc.. It's rare, but it's normal that it all adds up sometimes. That's why I don't like hyping a product until it's produced and sitting in a box ready to ship! :eek:

BUT, this will happen at some point so have no doubt of that my friend, and you're getting a tester as promised. ;)
No worries at all man !!! I was messing around cuz smith said he'd have an update when he got back lol it's all good just jokes

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Have fun in your lush paradise, my friend! But try to avoid the salads. ;)
wife got me a sandwich 2 years ago- sick for 4 days, never again. food was good this time, but I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

and now that im back from vacation, team has my approval to release Zeus

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
No worries at all man !!! I was messing around cuz smith said he'd have an update when he got back lol it's all good just jokes
the update was just to say im back lmao

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I know you're just messin' bro, but still I do apologize for the delay.

Also, if it's any consolation, we've been working on something even bigger than Zeus. That's another reason Zeus has taken a lesser priority, even as exciting as it is! Once all the legal paperwork is finalized I'll be more at liberty to speak of this new development, but it's pretty exciting too. ;)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I know you're just messin' bro, but still I do apologize for the delay.

Also, if it's any consolation, we've been working on something even bigger than Zeus. That's another reason Zeus has taken a lesser priority, even as exciting as it is! Once all the legal paperwork is finalized I'll be more at liberty to speak of this new development, but it's pretty exciting too. ;)
Oh sh1t good stuff !! If it was rushed it probably would be a basic preworkout anyways and I know that's not what NI is going for so I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh sh1t good stuff !! If it was rushed it probably would be a basic preworkout anyways and I know that's not what NI is going for so I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for!
i am beginning to believe NutraChem likes teasing a little more than the average chemist -

lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
on a side note and i know other companies have gone through this but 1, just 1 issue can throw off the whole thing. A misprinted label, taste additive is off a tad or filing with the fda becomes bogged down due to something so insignificant.

im sure nutrateam is starring at what used to be a wall before he knocked it down because of the delays - lol

the stress and excitement of a new product being released is (imho) just as intense as the feedback. i have been pushing this for 4 score and 7 years. Sh1t i dont even use caffeine in my pwo and still i cant wait to try this.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
official smitty count down clock has started t minus....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
official smitty count down clock has started t minus....
I like how you didn't give us the starting number for the countdown. Could be 10, could be 3,909,212 you didn't specify. ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I like how you didn't give us the starting number for the countdown. Could be 10, could be 3,909,212 you didn't specify. ;)
that is true, however in the meantime, I offer this clip for your viewing

[video=youtube;k5uy-SAyf20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5uy-SAyf20[/video]

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Sooooo... I have a release time for Zeus... But I can't tell y'all. I just want you to know, it's soon, it's very soon, as in days soon, you could almost count them...

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo... I have a release time for Zeus... But I can't tell y'all. I just want you to know, it's soon, it's very soon, as in days soon, you could almost count them...
This is when I get my bucket of water a wet rag a incline bench and a rope. Release the date and no one has to get hurt

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
This is when I get my bucket of water a wet rag a incline bench and a rope. Release the date and no one has to get hurt
A decline bench works better... Just saying... But I can't, you're just gonna have to wait. Anyone going to the Olympia this year?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
A decline bench works better... Just saying... But I can't, you're just gonna have to wait. Anyone going to the Olympia this year?
wish I was going, should be a good Mr O

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I have a feeling that was a hint! Lol but yeah wish I was going too but way too broke definitely planing for Arnold next year
You threatened to waterboard me you sombitch... It's kinky. I like it. Waitwut

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have a feeling that was a hint! Lol but yeah wish I was going too but way too broke definitely planing for Arnold next year
AM group Mr O next year,

the stewie gain train will be pulling up to a Mr O near you

Status
Not open for further replies.