Nutra Innovations- Zeus has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Is it bad that I took 2 Burn Xtreme? And chased them with a Xyience? Not now..., but a week before I started back to repping here. Lol.
You know what TG, that's actually a great idea! I think the time has come and the peoples are ready... for an NI power drink! Now with 1000% more Xylitol than Xyience! lol

Thoughts?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
lol...didn't know they still made pez....

no matter, back on point-burn xtreme is good stuff, if nutrachem formulated zeus I am sure it will be good!!!
Thanks for the confident endorsement, T. :)

You know TG and hulk are the only 2 guys I know who can take two BXs, and you're an honorary 3rd since stacking two Bronkaids with BX is surely a close equivalence!

* and everyone else reading this, never do that! Only take 1 BX at a time *

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
You know what TG, that's actually a great idea! I think the time has come and the peoples are ready... for an NI power drink! Now with 1000% more Xylitol than Xyience! lol

Thoughts?
Not sure if serious... Or just fugging with my emotions o_O

But if serious, my full support is behind that ish! But watch the sweetener... Sometime Xyience are too sweet for my liking.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Thanks for the confident endorsement, T. :)

You know TG and hulk are the only 2 guys I know who can take two BXs, and you're an honorary 3rd since stacking two Bronkaids with BX is surely a close equivalence!

* and everyone else reading this, never do that! Only take 1 BX at a time *
I push the limits... Lol. It's what I do. Mesomorph says one scoop, I take two. When I used Jekyll and Hyde, they said one scoop of each, I said give me two of each and make them heaping!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I push the limits... Lol. It's what I do. Mesomorph says one scoop, I take two. When I used Jekyll and Hyde, they said one scoop of each, I said give me two of each and make them heaping!
I like your style, TG. You're a man after me own heart! So why the hell aren't you doing some of the testing then?

About the Jekyll and Hyde, yeahhhh. I don't wanna hurt their feeling or anything, but that bubble-gum powder is basically for puzz*@s. 2 scoops of each is a respectable dose though, so that's fine, but I just don't see how you stayed awake with all that pikatopin. I was thinking about using that sh!t in the relaxant product, seriously. :eek:

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I like your style, TG. You're a man after me own heart! So why the hell aren't you doing some of the testing then?

About the Jekyll and Hyde, yeahhhh. I don't wanna hurt their feeling or anything, but that bubble-gum powder is basically for puzz*@s. 2 scoops of each is a respectable dose though, so that's fine, but I just don't see how you stayed awake with all that pikatopin. I was thinking about using that sh!t in the relaxant product, seriously. :eek:
I let Team know I'm down to test. Lol. I just haven't gotten any of the product yet. He knows I overdose almost everything I take. Especially cause I'm a bigger guy.

Hence the reason I said HEAPING for the jekyll and Hyde. So two heaping scoops of each when I mix it is like 3 scoops of each. Lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Are you my brother ?? If the above is correct we have to be related somehow!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards

Soooo, if Jekyll/Hyde doesn't really do anything for me...like at all, then it'd be safe to say that this product would knock my socks off?

The inly stuff I've used recently that was actually any good was MST's RagNOrok. I'd even use the stim free version IF I ever decide to take a stim break. A possible close 2nd was BSL's Angel Dust, but I'm looking for something more. I'm a stim junkie at heart.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I let Team know I'm down to test. Lol. I just haven't gotten any of the product yet. He knows I overdose almost everything I take. Especially cause I'm a bigger guy.

Hence the reason I said HEAPING for the jekyll and Hyde. So two heaping scoops of each when I mix it is like 3 scoops of each. Lol.
Yo, how about you and hulk (the 2 big guys) do a promo cage match at NI's Olympia booth this year? We can televise in on u-tube or f-book or something. 5 minutes, anything goes!

It'll be good publicity for Zeus, or if I can do it in time the new energy drink concept. (that Team doesn't know about yet, but as soon as one of us mentions it to him I think he'll love the idea!) :D

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Did we just become best friends???? Lol.
Lmao I said the same thing about ESP they said start with one small scoop I did 2 of the full scoops lol . Same with White Flood (which i still enjoy) and a local one called "Miami Nights" which by the name you vdcan tell is suppose to be hardcore haha but I do 2 scoops and nothing so desperately need Zeus!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Soooo, if Jekyll/Hyde doesn't really do anything for me...like at all, then it'd be safe to say that this product would knock my socks off?

The inly stuff I've used recently that was actually any good was MST's RagNOrok. I'd even use the stim free version IF I ever decide to take a stim break. A possible close 2nd was BSL's Angel Dust, but I'm looking for something more. I'm a stim junkie at heart.
Rag isn't bad, a little "fluffy" but still not bad. BSL's Dust is a bit more streamlined, and also not bad. More stimmy too IMO.

But yeah, I think you'll perceive Zeus to be in a class of it's own. Zeus is 'non-fluffy'. Just the basics, but not short on the important stuff. You have to just try it.

But let's say you go to the gym for a typical 45min training session. You'll end up training 1-1.25hr instead, easy. Then an hour or two later you'll start trippin' thinking you actually still have energy, and could have done more! Then the next day you'll put it to the test, and train 1.5hrs just to see if it was a fluke, and really trip the next day when you aren't even sore from the extra work. That's when you understand, this stuff is just different. That's the best way I can explain it. That's why I want lots of testers to try this for free, so they can explain what I'm talking about and you know I'm not just talkin' smack. This is a new style of pre, and I think you'll enjoy it and take your workouts to a new level. How long has it been since you hit a new level, for real? This is designed to break plateaus.

Now don't get me wrong, you may still want to add extras like more BA, more creatine, some BCAAs, carbs, etc.. but you don't have to in order to get the effects I'm talking about. It's a balanced formula that covers most of the bases all by itself, so try it solo before you start adding intras and stuff.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to try this. The profile looks legit as all get out.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I think I heard somewhere that Zeus is actually just like the other preworkout with "DMZ" in it and you'd need a PCT product after the tub is finished!
I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to try this. The profile looks legit as all get out.

same here bro-

kleen presses all day long! lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
same here bro-

kleen presses all day long! lol
Yo Smith! You need to test this too, lol. You're the perfect criteria match for our 'doesn't like stims pre-w/o' category. :)

Also, to whom it may concern,

This formula is perfectly legit to the best of my knowledge for all conventional contractors, grantees or straight-up employees of most fed, state or city agencies. At least as far as individual ingredients is concerned. If any of you guys fall into some weird mil sub-categories or something, PM if you like and I'll gladly look into it specifically and discretely. We respect our boys in blue and the need for our mil users to conduct themselves properly, and we wouldn't want to jeopardize your duty!
:usa2:

So as long as you aren't a contract athlete under some professional sports agency's doping regulation, I think you're good to go with Zeus AND with the new BX also. But if you're a pro athlete, even some things as innocent as carnitine compounds have been banned this year, so it's probably safest to just assume you shouldn't use Zeus (or practically anything else at this point, lol.)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yo Smith! You need to test this too, lol. You're the perfect criteria match for our 'doesn't like stims pre-w/o' category. :)

This formula is perfectly legit to the best of my knowledge for all conventional contractors, grantees or straight-up employees of most fed, state or city agencies. At least as far as individual ingredients is concerned. If any of you guys fall into some weird mil sub-categories or something, PM if you like and I'll gladly look into it specifically and discretely. We respect our boys in blue and the need for our mil users to conduct themselves properly, and we wouldn't want to jeopardize your duty!

So as long as you aren't a contract athlete under some professional sports agency's doping regulation, I think you're good to go with Zeus AND with the new BX also. But if you're a pro athlete, even some things as innocent as carnitine compounds have been banned this year, so it's probably safest to just assume you shouldn't use Zeus (or practically anything else at this point, lol.)

Now you're just getting good advertisement , "might possibly fail a drug test" now I neeeeed to sample this asap! Lmao

(Disclaimer for the easily butt hurt individuals: I know he did not say anything about failing a drug test I am making a joke)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Now you're just getting good advertisement , "might possibly fail a drug test" now I neeeeed to sample this asap! Lmao

(Disclaimer for the easily butt hurt individuals: I know he did not say anything about failing a drug test I am making a joke)
Oh snap, you're right Alpha!

OK, correction: BE VERY CAREFUL U MIGHT FAIL EVERY TEST OUT THERE ON THIS STUFF! BARELY LEGAL IN 59 AND A HALF STATES!

Is that better, or do you think it's too late? lol :p

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

OK, correction: BE VERY CAREFUL U MIGHT FAIL EVERY TEST OUT THERE ON THIS STUFF! BARELY LEGAL IN 59 AND A HALF STATES!

I tested positive for amphetamine while on craze 2 scoops . Wasn't fun explaining that.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

Now I've gone from "wanting" Zeus Juice to "absolutely neeeeeeeding" Zeus Juice lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I tested positive for amphetamine while on craze 2 scoops . Wasn't fun explaining that.
Yeah, it was a di-ethyl substituted analog as I remember. It wouldn't show up on a real lab test using an LC or GC though, which requires "specimen must also contain amphetamine at a concentration equal to or greater than 200 ng/mL" but it might get you popped on one of those cheapo field swabs or dip stick tests.

Haha, you must have been reeeally freakin' out there for a second, huh? :D I don't think the compound in Craze could actually metabolize to amp though.

Remember, always demand a real HHS-cert lab analysis if you know you're clean and they try to say you aren't! Just don't eat a poppy bagel the night before the test, lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah, it was a di-ethyl substituted analog as I remember. It wouldn't show up on a real lab test using an LC or GC though, which requires "specimen must also contain amphetamine at a concentration equal to or greater than 200 ng/mL" but it might get you popped on one of those cheapo field swabs or dip stick tests.

Haha, you must have been reeeally freakin' out there for a second, huh? :D I don't think the compound in Craze could actually metabolize to amp though.

Remember, always demand a real HHS-cert lab analysis if you know you're clean and they try to say you aren't! Just don't eat a poppy bagel the night before the test, lol.
Its funny u say that . Ive eatin poppys and never test positive for dope . I did get pinged for benzos on my last panel tho. Not fun explaining I have a script for that ...

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Its funny u say that . Ive eatin poppys and never test positive for dope . I did get pinged for benzos on my last panel tho. Not fun explaining I have a script for that ...
Hahaha, you crack me up hulk! :) Oh man, i bet you give your Sargent nightmares when he sees you coming, lol. Like those movies with Mel Gibson and Danny Glover, 'what did ya break this time, and how much is it gonna cost the department!?" :toofunny:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hahaha, you crack me up hulk! :) Oh man, i bet you give your Sargent nightmares when he sees you coming, lol. Like those movies with Mel Gibson and Danny Glover, 'what did ya break this time, and how much is it gonna cost the department!?" :toofunny:
Hah its only xanax I said. His reply was hmmm what mg ;)

Alprazolam lol

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
"Those movies"?? SERIOUSLY?! Who doesn't know the name of "those movies"?! Lol. Lethal Weapon, bro!!! COME ON!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Those movies"?? SERIOUSLY?! Who doesn't know the name of "those movies"?! Lol. Lethal Weapon, bro!!! COME ON!!!!!
No doubt. Where is your man card? It may be in danger of expiring. Quickly go watch all four Lethal Weapons, and then watch "Payback", and "Braveheart" to reinforce your manly status.

I am really looking forward to the Lethal Weapon series coming on this fall too. Looks like it will be hilarious. I like both of the guys they have in the lead roles for the characters they play too.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Steven segal - out for justice .... that was the movie that made me wanna be a COP !

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Haha, I'm not good at remembering movie titles. I be like ... Hey, remember that movie!? With the guy in it? Who drives that cool car and stuff? :p

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I'm not good at remembering movie titles. I be like ... Hey, remember that movie!? With the guy in it? Who drives that cool car and stuff? :p
Good thing you aren't like that with ingredients. "Let's add in that root from that one plant that give energy... Oh yeah ands lets also put in that flower that increase endurance too. You know the one, it has petals and stuff..."

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
No doubt. Where is your man card? It may be in danger of expiring. Quickly go watch all four Lethal Weapons, and then watch "Payback", and "Braveheart" to reinforce your manly status.

I am really looking forward to the Lethal Weapon series coming on this fall too. Looks like it will be hilarious. I like both of the guys they have in the lead roles for the characters they play too.
What? You can't lose a man card for that one! It's not like Rambo or Naked Gun, or something super awesome like that. ;)

Here, check out this footage of our first animal experiment with Zeus, lol. Rule #1: Never bring a broom to a coon fight brah!

[video=youtube;zrD945Kbou8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrD945Kbou8[/video]

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What? You can't lose a man card for that one! It's not like Rambo or Naked Gun, or something super awesome like that. ;)

Here, check out this footage of our first animal experiment with Zeus, lol. Rule #1: Never bring a broom to a coon fight brah!

[video=youtube;zrD945Kbou8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrD945Kbou8[/video]
I the coon wins with a clean sweep!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

you dont have to twist my arm

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
really could have used this stuff a week ago, this move is the like the never ending story. 4 days to have everything out of other house and if i see another cardboard box, im gonna set it on fire.

so NutraTeam and NutraChem after i place my order, send it in a steel container of some sort lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
[video=youtube;1mjlM_RnsVE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE[/video]

this is what NutraChem did to me :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
believe this going to make me

[video=youtube;5abamRO41fE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE[/video]

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yo, how about you and hulk (the 2 big guys) do a promo cage match at NI's Olympia booth this year? We can televise in on u-tube or f-book or something. 5 minutes, anything goes!

It'll be good publicity for Zeus, or if I can do it in time the new energy drink concept. (that Team doesn't know about yet, but as soon as one of us mentions it to him I think he'll love the idea!) :D
ring girl can throw out free samples of the new products
I want to be the announcer - this would be a show they would be talking about,

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I could use that energy drink about now...
No doubt, any word on when this will be available yet? Really looking forward to it.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
No doubt, any word on when this will be available yet? Really looking forward to it.
Not sure bud. Chem just mentioned it last week, not sure it's even been mentioned to the big guy yet. Lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure bud. Chem just mentioned it last week, not sure it's even been mentioned to the big guy yet. Lol.
I can wait... I guess!!!!! :)

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Can I camp outside the distribution center until it's released? You know, like those guys do with the new iPhones and Black Friday stuff?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Every bottle comes with a free kabbage patch happy fun doll with built-in iFone too, so you're in luck! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.