NTBMis giving free "everything". logers needed for every product you can we sell

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks left....Looks right.... I think you got em all bro!

edit* up, looks like you missed one! Muscl3s!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try need2slin. I'm doing a log right now and I'm taking Recompadrol and Slin Sane which at the end of these two I could easily throw N2S in and see how they would all compare to each other.

Acesopro

Awards
In on this! I'm currently doing a log for one of your products "Need2Sleep" but I'd be more than happy to start up so more logs for your other stuff!

antknee

i just ordered diesel, epi, hcgenerate, and post and unleashed- id love to log whatever you guys think you need someone for- i was planning on ordering skeletal balm, forma, and liver support if that helps! id love the opportunity to log and help out.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
OH MY GOODNESS, this is a SICK opportunity to try some NTBM products.

TeamT10

Awards
Would really love the opportunity to rep your guys products in a log, would be happy with any of the aforementioned products minus the cycle support and bridge as i dont run PH's, would more so love the HCGenerate, GEAR, or Need2Slin opportunity to try those out, but would be happy repping anything from you guys.

Also have a log up and running right now, but of course willing to add or start a seperate one as needed.

Cheers

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
N2gaurd,HCGenerate, GEAR, and Need2Slin all look like amazing products i would be honored to try any one of these.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Iwould love to try out some gear OR HCGenerate! Looks like some awesome stuff! Oh would also be down to try need2slin as well AND I would love to try some form-stanz too looks killers! Keep it up guys! This is an awesome opportunity!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude need2 hooked it up!

manbeast31

Awards
im up for trying the trail mix, pancake mix, protein bar mix or onslaught the food items would be nice since im in he desert right now pick me pick me please im hungry lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
need2slin looks like a solid winner.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone get my boy AE14 some need2slin please... lol :)

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
if you have any left i would love to give hcgenerate or need2slin a try!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Santa must be sleeping. He gave away alot of goodies last night. MAybe more when he wakes?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Santa must be sleeping. He gave away alot of goodies last night. MAybe more when he wakes?
Haha *fingers crossed* Saaaantaaaaa, wake uuuuuuuup :) lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Someone get my boy AE14 some need2slin please... lol :)
x 2 ive always been happy with nutras customer service too... good bunch of guys! hook him up! lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutra is usually my one stop shop. Great products. Great prices!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Southern is there anything your NOT addicted to...LOL...J/K
hey my addiction list is not that long....

steroids
food
sleep
weights
cars
money
music
making beats
tattoos
weed
steroids
more money
more weed
more ink
and some goddamn good supplements!!!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

steroids
food
sleep
weights
cars
money
music
making beats
tattoos
weed
steroids
more money
more weed
more ink

LOL. I loved the weed too. BUt next week I got 5 months clean. The longest Ive ever gone since I was like15. Sobriety is treating me well. The only thing is, I still LOVE STEROIDS...LOL.
We DO have similiar addictions, though I dont make beats, I play on the ol' guitar. FOOD!!! thats whats up!! INk. working on more myself, and the rest HELLS YAEH!!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity!

I would love to try some of those protein bars or the trail mix. I'm back in the classroom again for the year (as a high school teacher) and I eat between classes. Either would be a convenient high-protein snack that I could eat in a matter of minutes - perfect.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

steroids
food
sleep
weights
cars
money
music
making beats
tattoos
weed
steroids
more money
more weed
more ink
women are not on there?, not even just plain sex?
dont scare me

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Bumping the hottest deal theres ever been on an internet forum.. n2bm doesnt just blow the supplement world apart with ground breaking products, but with crazy deals too!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When we do our Mrsupps.com give away I will amke sure you are top of the list for this product. This product sells so fast it is hard to keep in stock. We sell out of it 2-3 times a month and we keep ordering more. You will love it I ma sure of that..

For now I think you will also love the skelly too.
sounds good! look forward to trying the skelly!

x2:bigok::bigok:

t-money

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey alittle late in here, but i'm about to start some beast and would gladly log any products for you guys that you think would fit good in this run....plus some of ur reps are familiar with me, they know i put in work

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping the hottest deal theres ever been on an internet forum.. n2bm doesnt just blow the supplement world apart with ground breaking products, but with crazy deals too!!!
The professor is in! :box:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Can I get on this? I'd love to try the Onslaught cin bun flavor. Been lookin at that for a minute.. I can log it as well. Past logs are in my sif for reference :)

duttvg84

Awards
hopefully its not too late, id love to try some hcgenerate

manbeast31

Awards
im just saying poor navy sailor stuck in the desert would love to try snything i can to make it through the rest of deployment....

ps NuTz i like the new avatar very sexy lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im just saying poor navy sailor stuck in the desert would love to try snything i can to make it through the rest of deployment....

ps NuTz i like the new avatar very sexy lol
me too! lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Im still laughing!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id log need to slin again. I am alrady logging it now but don't mind doing a seperate log personally. I like gear actually and they are comming out with something new to the market that has not been seen. Keep a look out for it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Id log need to slin again. I am alrady logging it now but don't mind doing a seperate log personally. I like gear actually and they are comming out with something new to the market that has not been seen. Keep a look out for it.
link us bro!

manbeast31

Awards
GEAR looks interesting if i cant get picked up for a log im prob gonna buy if i dont get picked or if i get picked pick up another bottle and run it for a bit:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GEAR looks interesting if i cant get picked up for a log im prob gonna buy if i dont get picked or if i get picked pick up another bottle and run it for a bit:bigok:
what the hell is gear????

imo-other than the forma, hcghenerate looks like the best product.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude!

looks like I'm a schizm come lately....would highly enjoy reviewing:
N2mix, Better pro bars or Protein cakes......bam! :deal:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Late as well, but i would be more than happy to log bridge or HCGhenerate :p

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I have not logged anything here at Anabolic Minds in over a year; my Senior year of College simply took too much out of me from my two jobs, full course load, and job hunt/preparations.

I've settled into my new job with a mortgaging company after graduating from Texas A&M University in College Station, TX, back in May, and I'm ready to get my secondary focus back on straight with my training, diet, etc.

I would love to try out your Natural Test Booster product, HCGenerate, as I find it to be the most intriguing one of all you're offering. If you need any information regarding my training, diet, or anything like it, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best of luck to all [lucky-ass] testers chosen! LOL

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wait guys, im sure NT will be back for xmas number 2 :D

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'd be willing to log/review anything. I've done other reviews/logs in the past. I'd love to try onslaught or your protein pancakes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Listen to the audio.