NTBMis giving free "everything". logers needed for every product you can we sell

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered my first NTBM supps.

2 bottles of Beastdrol, and 2 bottles of Epi-strong for my stash

Want to get some of your other products, but thats my monthly supplement allowance..lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very generous with the promos, and very good products. Need2Slin is now my favorite GDA. NTBM is taking over AM! NTBM FTMFW!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey needto...:notworthy::hail:

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I have to be honest,I have never used any of your products however a giveaway like this has caught my attention.I have been training for well over 10 years and I am currently bulking and would give detailed and honest feedback on any products!

well off or not,this day and age it is still very nice of you!

blackbee

Awards
NTBM!! My wallet in not liking you very much. I put in 3 order from your site this week. Looking forward to trying ALOT of your stuff out!

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
would love to try/review your products if anything is still available

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
ur one of the reasons...:p
Actually I'm blaming both of you!!!

3GT for being a PP rep, and BigPR for telling me to buy Turinbol-lv, so after 4x bottles of derma and 2 x turinbol muscle stacks, now also broke

Very HAPPY to hear that Derma is coming to N2BM, any others moving over...

Love your company ethos mate, if definitely gonna buy some stuff next time around!!

Would volunteer to test anything you want BUT I live in the UK which doesn't quite make me an ideal candidate, but really can't say how great it is to hear about a company who's all about the customer and not about the corporation/board/shareholder/private equity/bank account

Superb stuff!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
u made a wise choice picking up turinabol.
No mate, YOU gave me the benefits of YOUR wisdom, I just had a few days reading and research to do and then make a purchase, next year I venture into the twilight..

Cheers bro I'm grateful for your input, my bank manager is less grateful :lol:

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I would love to review anything for free

Though I am in Canada. If thats cool let me know, maybe I will pay for shipping?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my forma log is up-but you will have to find it, lol.:147: