Novedex Xt Advice !!!!

Marine 916

Awards
Hey im 18 turnin 19 soon. I was wondering if it would be alright to take Novedex XT even though it says must be 21. I have a Powerlifting championship meet, for my highschool in 1 month and was looking to gain some more strength. Is there any real risk in taking this, or is this just a precautionary measure?

Thanks,

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
not a massive risk...just not a ton of benefit @ your age. Save the cash imo
john

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Id recommend looking into beta-alanine products for the future (may be biased but I love Incarnate =) ). Also look out for the release of RPM from applied nutriceuticals, should be out and helpfull for your competition

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Hey im 18 turnin 19 soon. I was wondering if it would be alright to take Novedex XT even though it says must be 21. I have a Powerlifting championship meet, for my highschool in 1 month and was looking to gain some more strength. Is there any real risk in taking this, or is this just a precautionary measure?

Thanks,

i didn't see in your quesiton you were 20 turning 21 soon. no - don't take it. there's plenty of other supplesments that will provide you with your goals for your age.

best -

Marine 916

Awards
would it really be harmful to do just one cycle of it? i've been on natural test boosters before(animalstak2)and not had any problems with it.

Thanks,

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
would it really be harmful to do just one cycle of it? i've been on natural test boosters before(animalstak2)and not had any problems with it.

Thanks,
this is an ai product and not a natural test booster.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
it wont be overly harmfull...what it would be is a waste of money bro

TexN343

Awards
My guess would be that it only dried out your joints. I would spend the money on more protein rich foods(steak!!!)

Marine 916

Awards
i just bought it,and im gonna try it in a a week or so. i hurd its the bst natural test booster out.

Thanks,

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you've already bought it, then I'm sure nothing anyone says on here is going to stop you from taking it and I'm not here to try, but don't expect crazy gains from it. It does its job VERY well as an aromatase inhibitor, but it's not going to make you stupid strong.

MarkPerry

Awards
MARINE: why did you buy this when everybody says there are other products out there that will help you reach your goals. this isn't a convtroversial ph which has bad sides and good gains. there's other stuff out there that is MUCH better as a stand alone product

Marine 916

Awards
hey, i purchased it and the guy at vitaminshope said it was the best test booster out on the market. I got it for cheap, and gonna give it a try. Thanks for the advice though, ill let you know how it went.

NAS

NAS

Awards
If you've already bought it, then I'm sure nothing anyone says on here is going to stop you from taking it and I'm not here to try, but don't expect crazy gains from it. It does its job VERY well as an aromatase inhibitor, but it's not going to make you stupid strong.
Dont expect anything from taking this, when I was learning about test boosters I got a bottle for $20, figured why not, it did absolutly nothing! and I was 25, not 19/20, save it

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dont expect anything from taking this, when I was learning about test boosters I got a bottle for $20, figured why not, it did absolutly nothing! and I was 25, not 19/20, save it
It's hard to say ATD does NOTHING, but for some, maybe it doesn't. If you use ATD as most do, as an aromatase inhibitor, it actually does its job pretty well for an OTC product IMO.

PimpinLow98

Awards
I love how people ask advice and dont listein. Should of spent money on what every one was advising, youll learn sooner or later. Ohh by the way do you no what your test levels are at rite now. They are basically at thier max so a t booster isnt really ganna do that much but if anything placebo.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
YOu will probably see some effects from the ATD. It is an aromatise inhibitor and no matter what anyone says your test levels at your age are not too high that they can't be raised a little. The PROBLEM though at your age, and this is why i wouldn't advise you to use this product yet, is that an increase in testosterone levels above those that you normally produce can have negatives effects while you are still somewhat developing. Testosterone while present during puberty also causes your epiphysial "growth" plates to fuse faster. YOu do not even know yet exactly when you will stop growing, unless you have had a consultation by your physician and x-rays. Never good either to mess with your endocrine system (hormones) while you are on the latter end of puberty. High school doesn't mean crap anyways. No one will remember in 5,10, 15 years but if you mess up your body you'll always have to live with that.

Just my .02

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Everyone seems to think that the reason why it is not a good idea to take ph's or anabolic steroids while your are 17,18,19 years old is because it will be a waste of money and you will see no effects at all because 18yrs old somehow = incredibly high test levels. Ph's/aas are real active hormones that do have an effect on the body. The reason it is not smart is not because it won't do anything but its because the NEGATIVES >>>> positives. YOur body typically knows what it is doing with regards to natural hormone secretion unless you have some genetic mutation, auto immune, etc. The worst thing you can do is mess with that natural process especially while still growing and developing physically. Using steroids inhibits the negative feedback mechanism in our bodies and causes shutdown of natural test production. Most teens have no knowledge of pct or access to serms and so natty test remains suppressed for a while after a cycle which is also not good. Basically if you are still growing it is not good to have too lttle or too much test. If some peoples kids would take advantage of high school and use it as a way to be EDUCATED they would realize that there is more to life than winning a lifting competition. YOu do not control the consequences whether good or bad, you only control the choices you make. And now i must go workout because my SMASH has kicked in.