Novedex XT.. Standalone Cycle?? Advice Please

illj23

Awards
I have a bottle of Novedex XT I would like to use..

Week 1-3.. 3 Capsules before bed with Milk thistle 2 morn/ night
Week 3-5 .. 2 Capsules before bed with Milk thistle 2 morn/ night
Week 5-6.. 1 capsule before bed with Milk Thistle 2 morn/ night..

Now im taking the milk thistle because i feel that its constantly a good supplement to be taking with or without test booster natural or synthetic.

QUESTION.. Think this will help raise my test levels enough to notice a difference in the gym and in weight?

Also do I need a PCT with novedex XT.. I personally dnt think I do with the research but I WANT ADVICE?

Also I have slight puffy nipples from a S-DROL cycle last september.. No soreness or lumps so it could be just water retention from Estrogen, U think NOVEDEX XT will help get rid of this is I cardio a lot?

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
it might help with the gyno. your plan looks solid but i would take the majority of the pills at night before bed that has always given me the best results. yes it will raise your test. last time i took this stuff i was friggin giddy i felt great. no pct needed. might think about stacking this with activate extreme that would be sick

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
milk thistle is not a bad idea especially if you plan on doing a cycle any time soon or if your a heavy drinker

illj23

Awards
it might help with the gyno. your plan looks solid but i would take the majority of the pills at night before bed that has always given me the best results. yes it will raise your test. last time i took this stuff i was friggin giddy i felt great. no pct needed. might think about stacking this with activate extreme that would be sick
Well Im taking the Novedex with milk thistle at night 3 caps of nove and 2 caps of thistle.. also 2 caps of thistle around noon everyday.. Im a college student so I wanna give my liver the 100% help I can cause u all know I drink every a lot during the school year