Nothing is more important than sleep - sponsored Somnidren GH log (unsponsored ZMK)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to go back to buying c5, cash got a bit tight here, with my company taking long time to reimburse me for travel expenses (they still owe me over $2000 for the trip I took to washington), and the holidays combined. so i gave up on buying supplements of any sort for the month at least. ah well. next month :)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
hey easy a little somthing ive heard/learned is behind the neck press (im assuming your talking about military press but behind the press if not then this is totally irrevelant) it is a bad idea to do it behind your head cause there is a great risk of injury i forget what part of the body it was ill try to find it i just know it isnt a good exercise it can cause some serious damage at straining weight just giving you a heads up, but great job so far man keep up the great work!! if im completly wrong with what i said scientifically then im sorry i just known ive hear dit a lot and i dont do it myself and im just passing it on to a friend
later brotha
I just saw this log. I occasionally have sleep probs (too many big things on my little mind, lol), so I'm interested in your results.
As for the "behind-the-neck" exercises, don't do them -- they put too much strain on your shoulders. I've been lifting for 30 years, and suffered about every injury you can think of, including shoulder probs from doing behind-the-neck presses and pulldowns. At your age (catching up to me, lol), I'd also advise against squats and deads -- too much strain on your lower back.
Anyway, good luck, and keep us posted.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luckily, i'm still low on the strength scale, so even squats and deads are relatively low weight. Right now 3 sets of 6 for squats is maxing at 135lbs, which isn't enough for much back strain. I don't think I want to go much higher. Deadlifts at least I was doing with the hex shaped bar, so its easier to keep clean form. I figure when I get a little higher on weights i'll move to doing it more TUT style, and not keep increasing weights.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
zmk + somnidren @ 10:20 last nite, fell asleep by 11, didn't wake up to go all night, woke at 5 with a ready to bust bladder. went back to lay down, didn't get out of bed till 630, felt very well rested then.

used 4mg mega-trn preworkout today

Bench press 145x5, 140x3, 135x3
Incline press 115x5, 105x4, 95x4
Vertical bench press 80x6, 60x 11

Barbell curls 60x9, 60x7 completely correct form tho.
Dumbbell curls 30x4, 25x11 - I was getting HUGE pump by this point
EZ-barbell curls 45x6, 25x19 - bump was almost unbearable

Not too bad really workout wise. I really feel my flat bp is more limited by my shoulders than chest muscles, which might explain some things. I'm going to go with 140 on first set next time, to get a good full 3 sets in.

Also a contributing factor, I had nada to eat pre-workout. call me an idiot, but I ended up in a rush, and had no time for a full meal, and somehow ended up with poseidon + BCAAs only in my shaker. so that didn't help at all, I usually have had 30-40g of protein + carbs each. The bicep pumps were incredible tho but short lived, they are gone now (2 hrs later). Still a pretty satisfying workout really

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
zmk + somnidren @ 10:20 last nite, fell asleep by 11, didn't wake up to go all night, woke at 5 with a ready to bust bladder. went back to lay down, didn't get out of bed till 630, felt very well rested then.

used 4mg mega-trn preworkout today

Bench press 145x5, 140x3, 135x3
Incline press 115x5, 105x4, 95x4
Vertical bench press 80x6, 60x 11

Barbell curls 60x9, 60x7 completely correct form tho.
Dumbbell curls 30x4, 25x11 - I was getting HUGE pump by this point
EZ-barbell curls 45x6, 25x19 - bump was almost unbearable

Not too bad really workout wise. I really feel my flat bp is more limited by my shoulders than chest muscles, which might explain some things. I'm going to go with 140 on first set next time, to get a good full 3 sets in.

Also a contributing factor, I had nada to eat pre-workout. call me an idiot, but I ended up in a rush, and had no time for a full meal, and somehow ended up with poseidon + BCAAs only in my shaker. so that didn't help at all, I usually have had 30-40g of protein + carbs each. The bicep pumps were incredible tho but short lived, they are gone now (2 hrs later). Still a pretty satisfying workout really

Solid workout Easy, easpecially for not having breakfast. I think the recovery between the Somnidren-GH and Mega TRN should be off the hook. Your strength should start climbing too.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
no pre-workout meal?! :eek: solid workout nonetheless!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
zmk at 945, somnidren at 10:30 for no particular reason. 3/4 scoop sublingual. Asleep fast, woke at 12:15,2, and 4 to pee. got up at 530 feeling well rested, and minimal soreness from previous day workout.

scale at 196, but I took a big dump right after, ate kinda late last nite too. took 3 mega-trn preworkout, didn't seem any better or different than 2, so back to 2 it is

Front latpulldown 190x4, 180x3, 160x5 - but I realize I have relatively bad form here. I'm not pulling the bar down to my chest, just to my chin. So even tho its cool that the weight is up 20lbs from 5 days ago, next round will be lower weights as I will actually touch sternum each time, or at least make sure I have full range of motion to max contraction on lats.
Seated cable rows 150x10 150x7
Dumbbell rows 50x11, 50x12 continuing to go up up up... I may leave these at 50 for a few weeks, and work them up to 1 set of 20 like i'm supposed to do :) I am doing them with just the rest between to do the other arm, so its right/left/right/left with only rest between to flip the db to the other side.

Squats 125x5, 115x4, 115x3 - just wasn't feeling like doing them today, not sure why. maybe cause I hate squats.
Leg press 230+skid x 10, 230+skid x 8.5. up 30lbs. was HARD to get 10 out at this
Hack squats 50x18

decided to skip calf raises, do some abs instead

leg pull ins 100x14
roman chair db flyes (probably has a real name) 12.5 eachx15
side bends 50x13

I should kick myself for the lack of range of motion on the pulldowns. Seemed cool to almost hit bodyweight, but not really since it wasn't "full" ones. Ah well, I probably can get full range out of 120-130 i'm thinking, maybe a little more, and get to REALLY doing bodyweight by summer. Silly me. Starting to see improvement all over a little, just in terms of firmness + definition. also starting to see some dermatitis patches here and there, kinda micropimples? like an allergic reaction. not quite like posion ivy, but sorta close.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was feeling really tired in the evening after dinner for no particular reason, almost fell asleep on the couch with the kids watching tv, so I went and laid down around 830, the kids came and watched tv in bed with me instead :) got ready to really go to sleep around 10, took zmk + somnidren then. slept quite well, woke a couple times during the nite for the toilet, got up in the end at 6:30 feeling nicely rested :D Was at 194 on the scale again, and it is "real" this time, as I actually had leftovers of the same dinner (scallops, garbanzo beans + quinoa in a curry) that I had the night when I woke up at 197 ;)

well, today being a cardio day, no megatrn. I think the 1-t is starting to make a difference in endurance, and overall recovery, and the good sleep from somnidren gh is surely helping too :). used the recumbent bike for 7 minutes as warmup, then did 40 on the elliptical on an interval program keeping heart rate from 155-190. did another 20 minutes on the bike at heart rate around 140 and still had juice left in me :) mind you this is fasted cardio... so I went down to the weight room and did

flat bb bp 135x6, 135x3, then
close grip flat bb bp 95x10, 95x7
lying squeeze press, 12.5dbsx10, 12.5x7
pec dec flies 60x8, 60x6

bb curls 70x5, 50x9
reverse bb curls 40x9, 40x6

and stumbled out of the gym :) since it was cardio day I had the heartrate monitor on, showed a total of 1200 cal for the time in the gym today... wheeeeewwww

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
looks like a solid chest session. i just wish CG bench didn't put so much pressure on my wrists when i go even moderately heavy. :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
missed updating yesterday somehow.. took zmk + somnidren on saturday nite at around 10:30. slept straight thru the nite without recalling waking up. Only weird dream I remember is something with me + my 3 year old daughter riding go-karts in a huge indoor multilevel building set up for gokart racing, but also looked sort of like a house or maybe apartment building.

Freakin scale says 197 again, i'm so bloated tho I hardly managed to force down a decent breakfast. not sure what thats all about. 2 mega trn, decided to drop the leviathan reloaded for now. I've been having diarrhea or REALLY soft bms since I started taking it, not sure if its the yohimbe or maybe something else I am taking, but I figure i'll clip that for a few days, see what happens. took 4 RPM + 2 adrenaline instead

Behind the neck press 105x4 95x3 85x3
Standing upright rows 65x10 65x9
overhead press (machine) 80x19

Lying triceps press 65x1 (dammit forgot to start lower) 55x4 45x5
Overhead triceps press 45x11, 45x7
Triceps pushdown 120x19

Leg pull ins 120x12,120x8
side bends 50x12, 50x7
crunch machine 120x15
oblique twist machine 80x12 each side

pretty good workout for feeling so stuffed and bloated. Shouldn't have tried to crank the press another 5 lbs, but oh well. took a bm after workout (its almost always before), still bloated as hell, not sure how i'm going to get a post workout meal in.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took somnidren + zmk at just about 11 last nite. it was the last dose out of that first jar. I wish I could recall when I received it, as that would tell me how long it lasted. i'm going to start the second jar tonite, and as an experiment if MST doesn't mind i'm going to not take any breaks (I did take a 4-5 day break in the middle of this jar) but I also am only taking about 3/4 dose. Was 198 on the scale, had to take an immediate bm, was 196 after and still feeling like i'll go again after a cup of coffee. I've been upping my protein intake, particularly the later in the evening intake. Most of the time prior to now i more or less had nothing after 7 or so, and now i'm taking in 50g of protein between then and 9. plus last nite was cheat meal as well, half a chilis burger and half a house salad, plus half a cold stone creamery icecream :D so both heavy cals to some extent, but also dense too. still only hit around 2700-2800 cals for the day

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I needed to add that the combo of everything i'm taking including the somnidren has me thinking of compressing my workout routine even more. i'm thinking that after christmas i'll clip one of the rest days out, and have it be a 4 day rotation with 3 workout days, and see how that goes. I may even go as 6 on 1 off to get 2 of these in a week. Going to play with it a little. New years day my gym is closed anyhow, so if I do a rotation starting wed and another sat with no rest inbetween, that would be the scheduled rest day. My only slightly iffy thing on that is taking megatrn almost daily. I may just take it on chest and leg days, and leave it out for shoulders. Still pondering :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took zmk around 945, took 3/4 scoop somnidren around 10:30. fell asleep fast, woke around 1 to pee, then woke up to the alarm at 6:30. I had an interesting dream, but already have forgotten it. felt very well rested.

3 megatrn today, opened the caps into my mouth and swallowed. noticeable difference that way

Squats 115x6, 115x6 (about to pop a blood vessel), 115x5
Leg press 250+skid x 8, 250+skid x 6
Hack squats 50x20

Front latpulldown 170x5.5, 150x5, 140x5 - played with form, I reach max lat contraction at bar reaching chin (anything lower is more bicep centric) so these are all to that
Seated cable rows 150x10 150x9
Dumbbell rows 40x17 - gave up on the higher weights, trying to reach 20

decided to skip calf raises, do some cardio, did 20 min at heart rate from 140-160 as intervals.

nice workout, felt good. going to try and work harder on the squats / leg presses. The issue with squats is the way it makes the muscle right at the top of the knee feel. it seems that is what is "giving up" on me, not so much the upper portion of the quads.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
looks great, man!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took zmk + somnidren at around 10 last nite, asleep by 10:30. Worst nite of sleep yet on the combo, I woke up about every hour and a half. fell right asleep each time, and woke up well rested. today was first shot at hitting chest again with no days off. Worked out pretty well I thought

Bench press 135x7, 135x5, 115x5
Incline press 110x3, 105x6, 105x5
Vertical bench press 80x12
db bench press 60x2, 50x4, 40x5

Barbell curls 60x8, 60x7, 60x5
Dumbbell curls 25x12,25x10
EZ-barbell curls 45x10, 25x20

db bench press 40x10, 40x8
db squeeze press 25x10, 25x7
machine preacher curls 80x7, 65x12, 50x21, 30x 26
machine decline press 80x9, 80x6, 65x12, 50x20
pec dec machine 80x5, 65x8, 50x18, 30x22

since I did abs yesterday, I skipped them today, did 30 minutes cardio on precor crossramp as hiit, heart rate from 140-180. Given that the the last chest/bis workout was only 3 days ago, I think the numbers are quite promising and this new scheduling will work. Also today was no mega-trn or anything (just 1-t), but I did use Primal N20 preworkout. I'm going to stick with it like this thru next week, see how it goes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took somnidren + zmk at 9:45, asleep around 10:30, but only that long because my wife was reading. woke up repeatedly again, maybe it is time to take 5 days off the somnidren, keep taking the zmk, and add melatonin instead.

took a ragnarok sample of the new punch flavor preworkout. MST definitely has some trick up their sleeve as far as flavor systems go...

So for some reason I walk in to the gym thinking I did 135 on squats last time on 12/27, and I wasn't feeling so hot today (still sore) so I thought I was lowering it a little... like usual, did 20 just with bar, and really didn't feel good about it, so I figured i'd do 95 first, then see how it felt.

Squats 95x7, 125x7, 125x5 - not all quite ass to heels, but all below thighs parallel
Leg press 250+skid x 9, 250+skid x 7
Hack squats 70x20 - amazing to me that I managed to squeak out 20 given the squats + presses

Front latpulldown 180x5, 170x5, 160x5 - I guess I need to forget what I did last time more often.
Seated cable rows 120x9.5 120x8 - I was already hurting from the pulldowns, decided to go lighter
Dumbbell rows 35x18 - really really hurting now, biceps too

Then did 20 min bike at around 150-160hr, and 20 on elliptical at 160-170hr.

Doing the squats to below parallel but not quite ass to heels feels way better.

Question for anyone reading - is soreness right over the knee (like an inch over the top of the kneecap) on the quads during squats normal or is that related to my arthritis.

a good workout, my tshirt was soaked to the point of being translucent so my chest tattoos were visible.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
like that punch sample, eh? ;) it's my new favorite flavor!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hey Easy, it sounds like you might have the beginnings of tendonitis in your knee. I get it every now and then when I overtrain and it is always about an inch above the knee cap. A little rest or ice might help it. As to ground squats will feel worse due to the extra strain on the tendon.

You may want to take a few nights off of the S-GH but the problem might be stemming from you PH. I know when I get into a PH cycle my liver starts to detoxify more intensly at night (around 1:00am to 3:00am) and it starts to interrupt my sleep patterns. In my opinion the melatonin will just throw your sleep patterns off because even using it for 2-3 nights can down regulate the pineal glands production of melatonin. I feel melatonin is the most used and abused product in our industry due to the extremely fast negative feedback on the pineal gland. If you can avoid its use it would serve your sleep better in the long run.

Happy New Year!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm makes sense, i'll try with just the zmk tonite then, and a couple more nights, then start the somnidren back up friday night, that will be 5 days off it.

I guess as far as the squats go, does it make sense that it doesnt' feel that way doing leg presses?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I guess as far as the squats go, does it make sense that it doesnt' feel that way doing leg presses?
Yeah, my tendonitis never really hurt doing leg presses. Mainly just squatting and leg extensions. I noticed that squatting wasn't as bad on the knee when I used powerlifting form (bar really low on the traps) because it was keeping my knees further back from my toes. When I used more of a bodybuilding squat (bar higher on the traps) it forced my knees further forward aggravating the tendonitis more.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if I should sub something else in place of the squats then. I'll have to look around at videos of form of different squat types, see what else I can try

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
zmk last nite at around 10, asleep by 11. Nothing else with it. slept ok, woke maybe 2x during the nite, didn't notice times. scale said 195

Bench press 140x6, 140x6, 140x5
Incline press 115x9, 115x5
decline machine press 75x12, 75x12
pec dec machine 50x12, 50x12
Vertical bench press 80x16

Barbell curls 60x7, 60x7, 60x6
Dumbbell curls 25x10,25x10
machine preacher curls 50x24

then 24 minutes of HIIT, hr from 140-180. Was a good workout, but I can feel the difference from not taking somnidren GH. I'm liking the Xyience NO stuff too. So it looks like i'm settled on just taking the 1-t for now, and maybe week 7 or 8 add something in.

Cant wait for friday nite to take the somnidren again. i'm going to need it, this doing 2 SAIS rotations in one week is hard.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 more day to taking somnidren again. I can't wait, my sleep hasn't been top notch without it, even with the zmk. plus I can tell the difference in workouts, taking longer rests between sets.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
1 more day to taking somnidren again. I can't wait, my sleep hasn't been top notch without it, even with the zmk. plus I can tell the difference in workouts, taking longer rests between sets.
Me too. I've taken 5 nights off and I'm chomping at the bit.

195 huh? Great job, especially with the holidays. That alone is something to be proud of. Great job Easy!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if I should sub something else in place of the squats then. I'll have to look around at videos of form of different squat types, see what else I can try
Had the same problem not long ago, I hit up Box squats and sumo deadlifts for variations and my knees didn't give me as much trouble.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i've taken three nights in a row off, too. i'm getting pissed. :mad: one jug is lasting me forever since a half scoop is still doing the trick!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its killing me :) plus the recovery difference + DOMS difference in just a few days of not taking it is also immense... tonite i start again tho

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first nite back on somnidren, took it with zmk around 1030, asleep around 11:15. Got a good nites sleep, still woke up a few times for bathroom. nothing too notable sleepwise

was feeling really beat up this morning, so decided to take 3 megatrn. not tired, but still sore from last few workouts...

scale said 192!!!

Bench press 145x4, 140x6, 140x5
Incline press 115x8, 115x5
pec dec machine 65x7, 65x6
decline machine press 70x10, 70x10
Vertical bench press 80x14

barbell curls sucked, my wrist hurt so bad I almost dropped the 60lb barbell when I tried to curl it sooo

preacher curl machine 95x7, 95x6, 95x6
db curls 25x11, 25x10
ez bar curls (this only hurt a little) 35x20

got on the elliptical for 30 minutes, heart rate steady from 165-170.

not a bad workout, the wrist hurting sucked. ah well. I hope it continues to heal decently, I don't want to have to take off a length of time now. i'll try and treat it gingerly, as well as take more of the different support supps (glucosamine, cissus, etc)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
awesome job on the weight loss!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so today I woke at 191, i'm just doing cardio now, approx 1 hr per day till the wrist feels right. friday I think i'll do legs again tho, that won't affect wrist :)

out of zmk now, not sure why i didn't put a bottle in my last order. I'll buy another shortly. raised dosage of somnidren a little (still less than a full scoop) and am still taking sublingually. Took the somnidren right at 1030, asleep by 11:15, and last nite sleep was fantastic, only work once for bathroom, had interesting dreams. Part of one I was returning to college, but a per reality I got bored in the classes. There was more to it but not very exciting. Woke up at 7 feeling nice and well rested.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its definitely cooking along now. i'm doing alternating really low cal days, and slightly sub maintenance days now, so 1600 cal one day, 2400 the next roughly. on the 1600 cal day its protein weighted, as i'm still getting 200+g of protein a day. I pretty much am clipping carbs to under 50g on those low days, and not changing fat intake. I decided on this as a scheme after looking into more details of the whole "starvation mode" concept. I think I can manage to hit 185 by week 6, and then do a lean bulk back to 190 for the last 3 weeks.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
191#..Congrats Easy! That is awesome.

I'm sorry to hear about your wrist though. Hopefully it isn't anything big and heals soon.

Have a great day!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took somnidren around 1030, between watching tv + all didn't fall asleep till 11:15ish. Slept really well, only worke once during the nite. woke at 5am, still tired so just lay in bed till a little after 6, half asleep. Did 20 minutes on the bike then 30 on crossramp

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took somnidren at 10:45, had a lot on my mind, wasn't able to fall asleep till almost 12. woke once around 3 for bathroom, then woke to the alarm at 6, and lounged in bed till 7 since I was still a little tired. 6 hours isn't enough for me.

scale said 189! new 20 year low.

v squat machine - 150x6, 150x6, 150x9
leg press - 250x10, 250x10, almost fell over
side bends - 50x10, 50x10 each side
leg pull ins 130x10, 130x7
decline cruches 45x10, 45x7
leg lifts 10 straight leg, 10 knees bent

at this point I was almost ready to throw up, so I gave up. wrist still hurting, so not much more i can do. plus I was running late. The vsquat machine was kind of interesting in that at 6 I was already straining hard, so I stopped, but on that last set I said "i'm going to go to true failure". I guess its partially the weak knees from arthritis, that the strain starts early.

Still, not bad, and feeling GREAT about the weight loss. I'm going to stick with loss till the last 3 weeks, then go recomp/lean bulk. I think I may be able to hit 185 by then (10 days) which would be awesome.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on breaking the 190 barrier. Your just 4 lbs away from 185 and fufilling your dream of fighting in the UFC's middle weight division.:lol:

Great log by the way. Millenium's products look like great additions to any stack you might be running.

Also be careful with your wrist. I need you to be able to type if I have an AN question.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
geez, losing more weight?! awesome! congrats, man! very impressive. :box:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
scale said 189! new 20 year low.
:eek: Man Easy, you are really peeling up! Congrats on the hard work!

I'd say for all of your weight loss your strength is maintaining well!

Keep up the great work!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last nite took somnidren around 10:45, asleep by 11:30. Woke once or twice to use the bathroom, but not even fully awake, fell immediately back asleep. woke up finally at 8.

went and did 10 minutes on the bike while waiting for a crossramp to open up, then did an hour on that. Then I thought about it and there are a few machines I can use even with the wrist hurting (I did a quick 1 rep with the 70lb barbell to check) so I used the pec dec machine both ways, and the lateral raise machine. I'm thinking I may see 188 tomorrow

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I blew it last nite. took somnidren around 20 after 10, went downstairs to do something for my wife, and when I came back up she was watching Lucky Number Slevin. I decided to watch it, ended around 12, and I couldn't fall asleep. just lay there tossing and turning till about 2, finally felll asleep then. I probably should have just taken another partial dose of somnidren. It is funny how if you force yourself to stay awake past the initial urge to go asleep, it becomes almost impossible to go to sleep.

Between only getting around 4 hours sleep last nite and with my wrist still not 100% I decided to try a pslin preworkout today. I figured i'd count on the pump generation of pslin and work with lower weights. I forgot what that was like. by the end of just my chest warmup I already had something of a pump going, and had to clip my weights noticeably

flat bp - 135x3, 125x5, 115x5
incline bp - 95x8, 95x5
machine press - 60x12, 60x12
pec dec 50x12, 35x12
squeeze press 12.5x21

Barbell curls 50x8, 50x8, 50x7
db curls 25x10, 25x10 - on #10 the pump was so heavy it hurt
ez bar curls 25x20- not muscle failure, but pump caught me

dunno for sure whether to call it a bad workout or a decent one.either way it was nice to throw some iron again instead of cardio :) wrist is still not 100%, but its not bad.

I'm raising caloric intake a little now, shooting for raising daily by 500.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Easy! Take care of that wrist. It certainly makes it hard to get in a solid workout when your injured in a sensitive spot like that.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Easy! Take care of that wrist. It certainly makes it hard to get in a solid workout when your injured in a sensitive spot like that.
werd! wrist injuries effect nearly every workout you do. definitely a great idea to nurse it until it's better.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took somnidren at 10:15, was asleep by 11. Slept better than the last week or two. woke once or twice for bathroom, alarm went off at 530 and although I didn't want to get out of bed, I felt better rested than lately. Was 190 on the scale

Behind the neck press 105x2 (knew I wouldn't go much further so dropped), 100x5, 95x5, 95x4 and stood there a good 15 seconds trying for 5, so big TUT there
pec/delt machine 100x2, 85x6, 85x5, 85x4
lateral raise machine 90x6, 90x5, 90x5 - can't recall for 100% if it was 90 or less, that is the right counts though
Standing upright rows 65x8 45x10
overhead press (machine) 60x14

Lying triceps press 50x4, 45x5, 45x4 - wrist started to hurt
Overhead db triceps press 35x8, 30x10
Triceps pushdown 130x2 and knew that wouldnt work, 110x7, 90x12

decline crunches 45x10, 45x6
Leg lifts 10 straight, 10 bent
side bends 60x6, 60x6, 60x6
oblique machine 80x12, 80x12

Not bad. the workouts on pslin feel great even if the weights are lower, its kinda funny really. I think since the wrist is still not 100%, i'll stick with the pslin + reduced weights a few days more. I think i'm going to buy another bottle or two as well since they are doing the clearance on old label bottles.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ordered more zmk since I kept forgetting to :) took somnidren at 10:30, was asleep by 11. Woke 3 times for bathroom but fell asleep immediately after. Had some vivid dreams, but all gone now, can't remember a thing. ignored the alarm clock a few times, but felt energetic when I finally gave in and got up around 645. I'm noticing the lowered DOMS again, thats such a joy given the overtraining i'm doing :) I really can't wait to use somnidren during what i have planned as part of my pct and my next overall cycle, a higher dose xfactor/drive combo.

decided to skip pslin, instead took double dose of xyience nox cg3. pumps were as crazy

flat bp - 115x7 (could have gone longer), 135x5, 115x5
incline bp - 105x9, 95x8
machine press - 70x14
decline machine press 60x12

Barbell curls 70x5, 60x5, 50x6
db curls 25x10, 25x10
incline hammer curls 20x10, 20x10
ez bar curls 25x19
preacher curl machine 35x14

I feel like I'm forgetting one exercize. Was a nice workout, pumps just as crazy as with pslin. So maybe it wasn't the plsin. On the seated db curls, I almost dropped the dbs from how strong the pumps were on the 10th rep. My pecs were visibly noticeably pumped in the mirror, that was nice :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, higher dose xfactor/drive sounds interesting. How long you gonna run it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i'm doing to do 60 days of xfactor at the 1250mg/day dosing, with an 8 drive a day + an additional 40 or 60 (if my stomach can survive) mg of forslean on top. Probably IGF-2 as well as neovar too. I'll probably do the drive / igf-2 for 90 days, maybe even 120.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
decided to skip pslin, instead took double dose of xyience nox cg3. pumps were as crazy
I bet the pump was silly! Way to go Easy.

Your new stack coming up sounds interesting. Should be a good one for sure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took somnidren at about 10:20 last nite. I got a stronger body flush + tingle last nite, but not a stronger breathing crush. Odd, kinda nice. Was asleep a little after 11. Woke up twice for bathroom, had some interesting dreams again, I think related to going back to college? hard to remember now. Woke up to the alarm at 5:30, was actually out of bed within 15 minutes. Felt good and rested. Was 192 on the scale, and next to nothing for DOMS.

I think that may be one of the best things about somnidren, my doms are so much less noticeable. The sleep is excellent too. I'm glad I saw someone else mention it, as I might not have really noticed it. It kind of creeps up on you, the doms being a little lower each day you are on somnidren. So its not like day 1 doms go away. by day 5 or 6 they have faded significantly though. I really noticed it when I stopped for the 5 days.

I broke down today, and took 12.5mg of superdrol with 125mg of dhea and 2 1-t caps. Was originally going to wait till monday, but what the heck.

Front latpulldown 90x20, 150x5, 130x6, 130x5, 70x25
Seated cable rows 120x7 100x10
dangit I did sets on 2 machines that I cant recall the names of now. shoulda written them down, both pulldown types, one for 3 sets of 6 at 130, one for 2 sets of 10 at 110
Dumbbell rows 30x20 supersetted with machine preacher curls 50x25

machine v Squats 90x20, 150x7, 170x6, 190x9 I guess i need to start at 210 next time
Leg press 230+skid x 10, 250+skid x 8
damn another machine I can't name. its where you are standing and your foot goes on a sort of pedal and you push backwards. its for glutes + quads 90x10, 90x10
machine v squats 150x21

leg pull ins 130x9, 130x6
weighted decline crunches - tried them with a db this time sitting on my chest, realize I must have been using my arms and playing with balance with the plates. 60x3, 50x5
side bends 50x10, 50x10
machine oblique twists 100x10, 100x10

Man that was a good workout. Nice pumps, still feel thick in the chest from yesterday. could have gone longer for sure, starting to get late, so I headed home.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet the pump was silly! Way to go Easy.

Your new stack coming up sounds interesting. Should be a good one for sure.
It should be some great recomping. It will be my final push for a summer body :) I also have a bunch of topical fat burners - Napalm, lipoderm-ultra, and lipoburn. So I should hit april ready for the beach.