Not Responding to halodrol by iron flex labs??

jman6

Awards
So I just finished my second week of halodrol and I'm still not feeling anything. This is not my first ph so I know what they feel like. My starting dose was 50 MG a day for the first two weeks and I recently just upped it to 75mgs. Any chance that this lab/company has crappy halodrol? Any ideas aabout why I don't feel anything??
Thanks

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its legit

Often times its into the 3rd week.til halo kicks in. Keep at it.

jman6

Awards
Alright thanks. I'm just being impatient I guess haha

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On mild compounds, I never "feel" anything. I just notice from week 3 on, my weight and strength start to rapidly increase. Read logs on this(I would assume you've already read dozens and dozens since you decided to run hdrol and would want to know every possible thing there is to know about it.)
75 is usually the sweet spot, possibly pushing it to 100 week 4-6 if sides aren't presenting.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Kicking in time varies many see week 3-4

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Ran it many times and the strength/endurance always kicks in for me at the beginning of week 3.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I just finished my second week of halodrol and I'm still not feeling anything. This is not my first ph so I know what they feel like. My starting dose was 50 MG a day for the first two weeks and I recently just upped it to 75mgs. Any chance that this lab/company has crappy halodrol? Any ideas aabout why I don't feel anything??
Thanks
Could be bunk

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Took me three weeks but I definitely felt it haha

Dru32

Awards
My strength usually shoots up around week three and tends to rise even a week or two after I finish the halo cycle

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Other thing to consider is that some people just do not respond to some designers. Look at epi, some love it, some just get sides, but some don't feel anything at all.

That being said 2 weeks is not quite enough time yet, and 50 might not be enough esp if you are a big dude.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
No worries bro. I'm on week 3 of Halo & Test and I still don't feel "on". Have some faith, it'll hit ya!