NOS ETHER.....should I still put it out?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad u tried it.

I have a small run being finshed by my manufacture in the next 10 days or so, if that moves good I will keep it out. Its not really an issue of results its an issue of people trying it and staying with it.
is that with the formulation changes you were talking about or same as the prior version?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I changed the write up completely and instead on focusing on what some of the ingredients do, I turned into a more "DIESEL TEST" write up that focus on what the product does. This way it (to me) isnt seen as a NO product or a Creatine product, but a performance product. Im not big on those indept this ingredient does this or that blabla pubmed quote here and there write ups anyway. I am more about letting the average consumer know what the product will do for him/her.

Here is the new NOS ETHER write up:

MORE STRENGTH | MORE POWER | MORE ENDURANCE
STRONGER MORE INTENSE PUMPS | CAFFEINE FREE NOOTROPIC BLEND

NOS ETHER, the performance product considered to be the best non-hormonal supplement available for rapid strength and power gains is now upgraded to take your training to a higher level than ever before! NOS ETHER is known as the one product that high performance/intensity sport athletes rely on for fast recovery, rapid strength/power gains and endurance that last as long as their vigorous training sessions. NOS ETHER is now a 5-in-1 powerhouse providing an ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend, a NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend, a JP4™ Endurance blend, a Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend, and the DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend. Most companies would sell NOS ETHER as five different products for about $30 to $40+ each![/CENTER]

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend - The ETHER blend produces rapid strength/power gains by optimizing your ATP levels better than any product available. ATP is the high energy compound responsible for explosive power and strength and it is the main energy source for the majority of cellular functions. NOS ETHER increases and recycles ATP to provide explosive strength and power during your workout as well as long term strength gains.

NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend - This blend serves two purposes; first to provide sick vascularity and rock hard Nitric Oxide pumps and secondly to increase insulin sensitivity and nutrient partitioning to shuttle carbs and protein into your muscles increasing lean muscle mass gains during a bulking phase, or to help a cutting phase by allowing you to store less carbs as fat. When you use NOS ETHER as directed you will notice your bodyfat will be decreasing while your lean muscle mass is increasing!

JP4™ Endurance blend
- New to NOS ETHER is the JP4 endurance blend powered by Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, DMG, Rhodiola and Cordyceps. Your aerobic (high rep/distance) endurance will be greatly enhanced from the JP4 blend just as your anaerobic (low rep/spiriting/explosive power) will be enhanced with the ETHER blend in NOS ETHER.

Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend - Everyone talks about this "Mind/Muscle" connection which is what you need for optimum performance. The Mind-Muscle connection is when your mind is performing at the same increased level as your muscles and vise versa. With NOS ETHER you get a nootropic (mental focus) enhancing blend that is caffeine free to complete the Mind-Muscle connection you need to perform focused, energized, and dialed-in WITH increases in strength, power and endurance. The Mind Right blend also works to give you less of a mentally drained feeling after you workout. If you love pre-workout stimulants such as Ready4War, you will find stacking them with NOS ETHER will be like throwing a turbo on their mental focus and energy effects because of the Mind Right nootropic blend.

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend - Antioxidants are very important to overall heath and muscle repair. When you workout your muscles are flooded free radicals that destroy muscles and make the recovery process harder the more intense and/or frequently you train. The DIESEL Antioxidant blend helps to reduce oxidants and free radicals during and post workout allowing you to train harder, and recover faster than ever before.

You are guaranteed there is no other non-hormonal product available that will increase your strength, power and endurance better than NOS ETHER. With the added benefit of the NOS Precursor blend for insane Nitric Oxide pumps and increased insulin sensitivity and the Mental Focus enhancing effects of the Mind Right nootropic blend, your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!

THE END RESULT OF USING NOS ETHER:
-Increase power in the 1-3 rep range dramatically
-Increase strength in the 3-10 rep range by up to 30%+
-Increase strength in the 10-20 reps range by up 50%+
-Almost double reps performed in exercises in the 15 to 25 rep range
-Increases ability to train at over 80% of Max Effort every workout
-Increase power in the 1-3 rep range dramatically
-Smash person records over and over
-Increase explosive power for sports such as Martial Arts and Track and Field Increase explosive power for sports such as Football and Baseball
-Decrease Cortisol (stress hormone)
-Increase Mood
-Increase Motivation
-Increase Drive
-Increase Mental Focus
-Improves muscle-to-fat ratio
- Reduces Lactic Acid burn during and Post Workout
-Increase Training Intensity
-Increase Nitric Oxide/Pumps
-Increased Muscle Hardness
-Faster Lean Muscle Mass Gains
-Increased Mental Clarity
-Reduced Stress
-Increased Response to Stimulants
-Faster Recovery
-Caffeine Free
-Legal in any drug tested organization world wide

NOS ETHER is great used alone or stacked with DIESEL TEST Hardcore and/or Ready4War for even more powerful results!

Azaloth

Awards
Sound good, Chuck. I may run this alongside Diesel Test Hardcore (and possibly R4w) in my next supplement blitz.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I'm glad to see you are not stopping production of this product... I'm using Version 2 currently, I think... Anyways, I really like it, especially the taste! I hate supplementing in powders, but it's nice being able to use a product that tastes good...

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Please dont' pull it!!!! I'm buying a bottle this week and another once I get my paycheck next week. Love it!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
if u love the white bottle ETHER u will fall deep in love this new one.
Great Chuck. I'm looking forward to trying it. Haven't used the blue bottle formula. A shoulder injury and two months straight in Boston for job training have really screwed my fitness training. Looking forward to busting my @$$ again now that I'm back and shoulder is feeling good. I am stacking this with Poseidon, SuperCissus RX, and Xtend. Can't wait!!

myketest1

Awards
i just ordered it since you made this thread its worth a try cause i'm running my new stack guess i'll add nos ether to it hope you remember me when you start tossing out samples

igf-2
mass fx
lipo-6

guess i'll add nos ether to it hope you remember me when you start tossing out samples

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Chuck my track record with Creatine is crappy. If yours is that good {just a thought} run a big sale. If people use it and it works the will buy more including ME.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck my track record with Creatine is crappy. If yours is that good {just a thought} run a big sale. If people use it and it works the will buy more including ME.
I dont sell "creatine" I make a product NOS ETHER that just so happens to have creatine in it...along with about 30 other ingredients.

We ran a sale in december. For people to try it. The problem is the price, the problem is people who have never used it dont see it as a performance product but more as a "creatine" product that should be the price of $30 creatine products.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i just ordered it since you made this thread its worth a try cause i'm running my new stack guess i'll add nos ether to it hope you remember me when you start tossing out samples

igf-2
mass fx
lipo-6

guess i'll add nos ether to it hope you remember me when you start tossing out samples
You should add NOS ETHER to get some results from your stack.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I work at around 5:30 am. Can you take a stim or drink coffee and use NOS

poacher

Awards
  • Established
also just went to your sight. Being over 280lbs, it looks like I would go through a jug in about 2.5 weeks if I follow the directions. Am I mistaken

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
also just went to your sight. Being over 280lbs, it looks like I would go through a jug in about 2.5 weeks if I follow the directions. Am I mistaken
at 280lbs, probably so. You can follow the directions for the weight group below your size if you want. How many times do you workout a week?

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Working out 4 times a week. Just started DTH. Its part 2 of my PCT. I did Sustain alpha and PSC for a month. Chuck may I ask - should I just run 5 pills a day. How do you spread the dosage Thought I would start with 4. Should I run it for 2 months. Thanks

poacher

Awards
  • Established
:hammer:Working out 4 times a week. Just started DTH. Its part 2 of my PCT. I did Sustain alpha and PSC for a month. Chuck may I ask - should I just run 5 pills a day. How do you spread the dosage Thought I would start with 4. Should I run it for 2 months. Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
:hammer:Working out 4 times a week. Just started DTH. Its part 2 of my PCT. I did Sustain alpha and PSC for a month. Chuck may I ask - should I just run 5 pills a day. How do you spread the dosage Thought I would start with 4. Should I run it for 2 months. Thanks
2 am, 2 mid day, 1 early pm

if doing 4/day go:

2/1/1

I would start at 4, for about 5 days then "dabble" with 5 day after that for about 10 days. You can run for 2 months if you want. Its up 2 you if you want the best workouts of your life and off the wall libido for 1 month or 2 months.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please keep it going. As soon as I can spare some cash I am going to try this stuff out. Sounds awesome from everything I've read.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck, I would have run DHT just the opposite if you didn't reply. 2am then 1 1 it is. Will probably give 5 a shot. Chuck for me it appears running your NOS means I need to jugs about 5 weeks. For the better part of 100 bucks I would be looking for serious MAINTAINABLE gains. I will be specific. Lets say I am benching 315 for 3. I would expect to be in the 6 to 8 rep range and maintain it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck, I would have run DHT just the opposite if you didn't reply. 2am then 1 1 it is. Will probably give 5 a shot. Chuck for me it appears running your NOS means I need to jugs about 5 weeks. For the better part of 100 bucks I would be looking for serious MAINTAINABLE gains. I will be specific. Lets say I am benching 315 for 3. I would expect to be in the 6 to 8 rep range and maintain it.
2 containers dont cost $100, its 79.95 for 2 at nutraplanet and your 280lbs, I dont know what to tell you.

I will tell you I can guarantee there isnt another non-hormonal strength/power/ATP product avai. that is better than NOS ETHER.

Your bench for 3 could go up to 5 or 6, depends if your workout is designed to actually increase weight progressively.

I know for the price and the results from NOS ETHER nothing compares to it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but saying you expect a product to give you this many reps are this much weight is ridiculous. You should expect those numbers of yourself first. No product is going to guarantee you success and maintained success. That's on you, not a product. Anecdotal evidence should have already told you that nos ether is the best of the best. If it doesn't give you what you want, it's still the best out there and you would have gotten less out of another product.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
been looking to try the new blue bottle of NOS chuck. I stocked up on the white and havent needed any yet. I went to place an order a little while ago and it was out of stock...any plans on restockin in the near future?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
been looking to try the new blue bottle of NOS chuck. I stocked up on the white and havent needed any yet. I went to place an order a little while ago and it was out of stock...any plans on restockin in the near future?
u mean at Nutraplanet? It must have went out of stock this AM, if I remember they have a shipment arriving there today that was shipped monday so I would check back in about 2 hours (by 3pm eastern).

Thanks for trying it (and to everyone else).

poacher

Awards
  • Established
WEll Ruger 1 then what should i expect from a supplement. come on! have a clue. If the works my weights go up, just like it does with a PH only less?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
WEll Ruger 1 then what should i expect from a supplement. come on! have a clue. If the works my weights go up, just like it does with a PH only less?
Well what he is saying and what I will let you know is NOS will increase your ATP/strength/power better than any non-hormonal supplement will. Now exactly how that translates to actual weight depends on how u train.

its back in stock

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
bumpin an old ether post.

i know this is an old post,,,,,but im bumping it anyway.

so i guess Nos Ether is here to stay?:)

with nos ether level one out, i would think so.

FWIW. I really like nos ether, jp8 stack.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I feel ya all day long there cousin!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Well NOS ETHER (Level 1), isnt "NOS ETHER" its level 1 NOS ETHER. The NOS ETHER this tread is talking about is currently avail at some places, but wont be ran again until probably summer 2009. I should have maybe named Lvl1 a different name because people always ask "is this the same as NOS ETHER" or "blabla," its like NOS ETHER is a Acura TL and NOS ETHER Lv1 is a Honda accord, both cars by honda but different.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I must say, I'm very impressed by all the products I've tried from the get Diesel line, as well as the way Chuck and Trip respond. Also, I like the no BS approach. I've only tried 2 scoops of NOS Ether before my friend wanted the tub to try, and I was pleased with that brief dose. My buddy liked it quite a bit, and ordered a tub for himself, but mine never got replaced. I plan on running a tub here for the summer, and have high hopes for it. All the products seem very comprehensive, and have excellent synergy. It's really hard telling it like it is, and not saying just what people wanna hear. I really hope NOS Ether sticks around for a long time. Keep up the good work!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Ether Tabs and wanted to try Nos Ether, but it went out of stock before I could. Guess I'll have to wait till the summer.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I must say, I'm very impressed by all the products I've tried from the get Diesel line, as well as the way Chuck and Trip respond. Also, I like the no BS approach. I've only tried 2 scoops of NOS Ether before my friend wanted the tub to try, and I was pleased with that brief dose. My buddy liked it quite a bit, and ordered a tub for himself, but mine never got replaced. I plan on running a tub here for the summer, and have high hopes for it. All the products seem very comprehensive, and have excellent synergy. It's really hard telling it like it is, and not saying just what people wanna hear. I really hope NOS Ether sticks around for a long time. Keep up the good work!!
yeah all thats true, I actually rely more on NOS ETHER than DTH as a supplement, but it cost alot to make NOS ETHER, about 2x as much as it cost to make DTH, but people want to pay the same for both.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah all thats true, I actually rely more on NOS ETHER than DTH as a supplement, but it cost alot to make NOS ETHER, about 2x as much as it cost to make DTH, but people want to pay the same for both.
thank you for keeping the cost down chuck.:clap2: i mean it.

i couldnt pay twice as much for nos ether, no matter how good it is.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thank you for keeping the cost down chuck.:clap2: i mean it.

i couldnt pay twice as much for nos ether, no matter how good it is.
Its just people see "creatine" on the ingredients and think oh its suppose to cost $30 or something because it "has" creainet in it, but NOS ETHER isnt a "creatine." Its an ATP/Nitric Oxide product. Its hard to promote something when there is nothing else out like it.....and I dont want to half ass it and take out the Ribose and Kre-alk just to make it cheaper because I put out NOS ETHER Level1 for people who want something in the same class as everything else with creatine just more servings and a better value.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Its just people see "creatine" on the ingredients and think oh its suppose to cost $30 or something because it "has" creainet in it, but NOS ETHER isnt a "creatine." Its an ATP/Nitric Oxide product. Its hard to promote something when there is nothing else out like it.....and I dont want to half ass it and take out the Ribose and Kre-alk just to make it cheaper because I put out NOS ETHER Level1 for people who want something in the same class as everything else with creatine just more servings and a better value.
trust me chuck. i know nos ether isnt just creatine.

If i had to pick just two supplements for pre and post workout, they would be nos ether and jp8.........

I just wish i didnt have to take it everyday(twice a day), but thats the way it works.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I think the appropriate slogan we're looking for here is what lots of other companies use "Better products through marketing." Where as Get Diesels would be "Better products through development, honestly". Just my 2 cents.