Norwegian's Re-comping with the Ultimate RPM/Drive Stack [Sponsored]

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Howd you like Adrenalean? You say you took it with a shake? Doesnt that cut down the effectiveness of it?
I've been liking the Adrenalean quite well so far, particularly in terms of appetite suppression ! Another great benefit is the increased mood I get every time, thanks to the PEA in it. It's not enough PEA to really get a 'natural high' - for the lack of a better word - but you'll find yourself being of a more talkative nature as well as more cheerful following the consumption of the Adrenalean.

When I take my stims, I swallow them down with water - about 6-8 oz. worth. Ten minutes later, if it's according to schedule, I'll have my protein shake. In terms of decreasing its efficiency, I can't say that the protein shake alters it .. Then again, it's purely whey or casein protein, low in calories, and not a carb-rich weightgainer..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. Sounds like a quality product. Might have pick me up some after my stim break.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Adrenalean has the old school, kick you in the arse in 2.3 seconds Stim effect. A lot of stims these days boast on low, steady stim effects and emphasize on the lack of cracked out'ness, whereas, Adrenalean will come over you like a wave. Old school stim style. I like Adrenalean.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B1tchin

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Adrenalean has the old school, kick you in the arse in 2.3 seconds Stim effect. A lot of stims these days boast on low, steady stim effects and emphasize on the lack of cracked out'ness, whereas, Adrenalean will come over you like a wave. Old school stim style. I like Adrenalean.
that does sound nice, at least occasionally

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
that does sound nice, at least occasionally
Well, I don't like those cracked out stims. That's just my preference. It's like comparing freebase coke to dextroamphetamine. Preference.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I don't like those cracked out stims. That's just my preference. It's like comparing freebase coke to dextroamphetamine. Preference.
I'm all about the crack, and I like Stims too. I'm just kidding. I'm a fan of the 0-100mph stims. At least from an exercise performance point of view, but as an everyday, three times a day fat loss agent, I guess something milder makes more sense.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm all about the crack, and I like Stims too. I'm just kidding. I'm a fan of the 0-100mph stims. At least from an exercise performance point of view, but as an everyday, three times a day fat loss agent, I guess something milder makes more sense.
Yeah, for pre-workout purposes and whatnot... but I know with my workouts, I would rather take a xanax or something to keep my BP down, because if I took something like E/C, I would probably blackout.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crazy as it sounds I actually had a slight strength increase with xanax when I was on it.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
crazy as it sounds I actually had a slight strength increase with xanax when I was on it.
Thats strange must have been a low dose, b/c when I took it (for fun) I just forgot everything thathappened. It ended up being not too fun at all.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I started off .5mg which is kinda/kinda not a low dose. Guess it depends on tolerance. When .5mg stopped working moved it up to 1mg and that seemed to cause problems in my life so dropped it back down to .5mg and still didnt feel anything. So my doc took me off of it and put me on Tamazapem. I think thats how its spelled. And I also had a slight increase in strength from that. Moreso than the xanax.

Anyway, Im off all that now. And its for the better.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
well I started off .5mg which is kinda/kinda not a low dose. Guess it depends on tolerance. When .5mg stopped working moved it up to 1mg and that seemed to cause problems in my life so dropped it back down to .5mg and still didnt feel anything. So my doc took me off of it and put me on Tamazapem. I think thats how its spelled. And I also had a slight increase in strength from that. Moreso than the xanax.

Anyway, Im off all that now. And its for the better.
Good man. I am not a fan of prescription drugs. It's only been half a year since stopping crystal meth and I feel 99% extremely better (lucky/blessed), but there's a part of me still that wants to take something... ehhh, screw it... they're all bad...

See? There's some minor conflict, but I've easily overcome it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could shake your hand Force. I had no idea meth was what you had to kick. I thought it was coke. DAMN! Youre a stronger man that I thought! Your mah boi Force!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Thats strange must have been a low dose, b/c when I took it (for fun) I just forgot everything thathappened. It ended up being not too fun at all.
yeah, that's similar to me. I usually lose my drive if I've taken one and I just wanna relax in the house, and you know what that usually means. EAT-EAT-EAT. seems like it would be great for post workouts.
this is weird, it seems like i just said xanax would be a good post workout supplement.