Normally I wouldn't get so excited about a new Multi Vitamin but.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you ever check out the board of directors of monsanto? a regular who's who of big business

Board of Directors

David L. Chicoine
David L. Chicoine, Ph.D. is president of South Dakota State University and professor of economics.

Janice L. Fields
Janice L. Fields is a former president of McDonald’s USA, LLC, a subsidiary of McDonald’s Corporation.

Hugh Grant (no not that hugh grant)
Hugh Grant is the chairman and chief executive officer of Monsanto Company.

Arthur H. Harper
Arthur H. Harper is managing partner of GenNx360 Capital Partners.

Laura K. Ipsen
Laura Ipsen is corporate vice president of Microsoft Corp.'s Worldwide Public Sector organization.

Gwendolyn S. King
Gwendolyn S. King is president of Podium Prose, a speakers bureau.

C. Steven McMillan
C. Steven McMillan is a retired chairman of the board and CEO of Sara Lee Corporation.

Jon R. Moeller
Jon R. Moeller is chief financial officer of The Procter & Gamble Company.

William U. Parfet
William U. Parfet is chairman of the board, chief executive officer and President of MPI Research Inc.

George H. Poste, Ph. D., D.V.M.
George H. Poste, Ph. D., D.V.M. is chief executive of Health Technology Networks.

Robert J. Stevens
Robert J. Stevens is chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Lockheed Martin Corporation.

there is government tie-in as well, hillary clinton had some involvement, and i think elder george bush was involved at some point too, not sure, no time to check right now

you think these guys are running scared of the FDA? or do you think it's the other way around.. :D
yeah buddy, conspiracy indeed

part of the problem is - there's just too many damn ppl running around!
that's the 'justification' at the end of the day here, to produce enuff food to feed the masses
(with the byproduct of a few select ppl getting very rich off the implementation of such)
unfortunately, just like we have ignored the environmental issues and all we have done to destroy it (in order to survive & thrive), so too have we ignored the fact we are destroying the very thing that we claim to worry about keeping us alive - ie food!

is a mess indeed, my friend. :ugh:
i would love to see a run down like this of the people involved at adm...imo, adm is even more influential than monsanto!!!

then we have big pharma....the gov is pushing flu vaccines, but there was a big scandal with contaminated batches a few years back due to poor quality control...so what does the gov do-tells same company to clean up it's act and then rewards bad behavior with an even bigger contratct, without even doing follow up inspections...flu shot anyone????

like i said....take those multi's boys and girls!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scary stuff, you guys are harshin my buzz. I am loving the big sweet fruit I have been getting the last couple of years but I know it has to be altered in some way.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i would love to see a run down like this of the people involved at adm...imo, adm is even more influential than monsanto!!!
for your viewing pleasure.. (notice a lil overlap here)? :D

ADM
Board of Directors

Patricia A. Woertz
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President

Alan L. Boeckmann
Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Fluor Corporation

George W. Buckley
Retired Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of 3M (a diversified technology company) and Chairman of Arle Capital Partners Limited

Mollie Hale Carter
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sunflower Bank and Vice President of Star A, Inc. (a farming and ranching operation)

Terrell K. Crews
Retired Chief Financial Officer, Monsanto

Pierre Dufour
Senior Executive Vice President, Air Liquide Group; President and Chief Executive Officer of American Air Liquide Holdings, Inc. (leader in gases for industrial, health care and environmental applications)

Donald E. Felsinger
Executive Chairman of Sempra Energy (an energy services holding company)

Antonio Maciel Neto
Chief Executive Officer of Suzano Papel e Celulose (a producer of paper and pulp products)

Patrick J. Moore
President and Chief Executive Officer of PJM Advisors, LLC (an investment and advisory firm)

Thomas F. O'Neill
Principal of Ranieri Partners Management, LLC (an investment advisory firm)

Kelvin R. Westbrook
President and Chief Executive Officer of KRW Advisors, LLC (a consulting and advisory firm)

Daniel Shih
Deputy Chairman and Executive Director, Stella International Holdings Limited

like i said....take those multi's boys and girls!!!!
i cannot dispute!

Scary stuff, you guys are harshin my buzz..
LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Scary stuff, you guys are harshin my buzz. I am loving the big sweet fruit I have been getting the last couple of years but I know it has to be altered in some way.
ok, for comparison a new drug coming on the market has to [suppossedly anyways] pass a stringent set of guidelines and studies must be done. then they do clinical trials usually double blind to test the efficacy and to check for side effects.....

they can alter the food supply with very little interferance. they have altered the dna of certain seeds to grow with only 10% of the water normally required-this sounds great at 1st when you think about the famine stricken countries in africa that are prone to drought....

but by mutating the dna of the food supply, what effects will this have after 10 years??? so much money will have been made, and they will have been elevated to hero status by the time kids with 2 heads are being born...they probably look at this as an acceptable risk.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And two heads are not alway better than one :(