NootropiMax Profile Contest and Logging Opportunity

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can I take a guess for a two month log? Not really serious here well not serious unless it's okay lol

I hope it's what I think it is!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure hope not dose is to low and if it is the hints are misleading
It's not. It's very similar to caffeine anhydrous, except is believed to have a longer half life and is potentially easier on the stomach. It's pretty hard to give hints for this without giving it away.

I'd be disappointed myself if it was NALT, haha.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not. It's very similar to caffeine anhydrous, except is believed to have a longer half life and is potentially easier on the stomach. It's pretty hard to give hints for this without giving it away.

I'd be disappointed myself if it was NALT, haha.
Haha ya I like your stuff so it would surprise me to lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today's ingredient coming up soon. Everyone gets a new guess for this ingredient except people who already won.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nootropimax_label_6.png

Ingredient 6

Hint:
Ingredient 6 has been shown to reduce α-amylase activity in healthy young subjects, and animal studies have noted it can facilitate long-term potentiation and increase in brain-derived neutrophic factor (BDNF) expression.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I would get this not gonna say anything since I already won

Excited to try this bad boy though

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to be clear, since we're on Day 1 of Ingredient 6, I won't be confirming the ingredient, if anyone gets it, until tomorrow, so feel free to guess all day today if you're still eligible. I only immediately confirm correct answers on the second day of a given ingredient.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Guess 6 - l-tyrosine

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Noopept.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidylserine?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think he knows how the game is going lol
Yeah, just to clarify, you can only guess for the current ingredient, with the given dose. I mean, I suppose you could guess for any ingredient at any dose, but it won't count and therefore can't win.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, just to clarify, you can only guess for the current ingredient, with the given dose. I mean, I suppose you could guess for any ingredient at any dose, but it won't count and therefore can't win.
Of course .

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you so much...I am very excited for this! The ingredients look spectacular and it can only get better!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Guess 7 - theacrine

I'm sure it's one of the ingredients lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50mg lions mane is literally a sprinkle lol think 500-1g is the efficacious dose
It may be even more than that:
Each participant took either HE cookies or placebo cookies for 4 weeks. An HE cookie contained 0.5 g of the powdered fruiting body of H. erinaceus and a placebo contained no powder. Each participant ate 4 cookies at any time of a day.
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/biomedres/31/4/31_4_231/_article
The test food was 250 mg tablets containing 96% of Yamabu****ake, prepared by adding silicon dioxide and fat to Yamabu****ake powder, and tablets of the same shape containing cornstarch and lactose instead of Yamabu****ake powder (Table 1). The nutrient composition of the test food is shown in Table 2. The subjects took four Yamabu****ake-containing or placebo tablets three times a day for 16 weeks.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18844328

That's 2g/day (500mg x4) in the first study, and 3g/day (4x250mg x3) in the second study.
Those are the two human studies on lion's mane I remember ATM.

We definitely woudn't dose 50mg of Lion's Mane. :)

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see no pixie dusting. The ingredient looked good just to much mg lol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey do I get a sneak peak at the full profile since I already won one round and can't guess anymore? It's killing me lol ��

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess 7 - theacrine

I'm sure it's one of the ingredients lol
And it is!
nootropimax_label8.png

Ingredient 8

Hint:

Ingredient 8 is reported to be a dual PDE4 inhibitor and 5-HT reuptake inhibitor, and has been shown to reduce threat responsivity in healthy young subjects.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn. Wish i had the time and the will to log a product right now. I know this one, i just read about it recently - very interesting ingredient.