NootropiMax Profile Contest and Logging Opportunity

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I would take a break, especially if you're going to use other stimulants as well.

The email dropped guys, it is 23.99 for a bottle!!
Only other stim I use at the moment is caffeine, just a cup of coffee or 150-200mg with my pre. So maybe like 8 weeks on/4 off? Using only mon-fri?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only other stim I use at the moment is caffeine, just a cup of coffee or 150-200mg with my pre. So maybe like 8 weeks on/4 off? Using only mon-fri?
That's a good scheme. I'm planning on doing at least 8 on myself, then 2-4 off. You could do Mon-Fri, but I'm planning on taking it every day.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine just arrived via FedEx

Will start log later as I have to head out. Just wanted to let Performax know that it is here!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm still waiting on mine, I will get my log started as soon as I hear anything more about it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will do very soon! Glad it is up in the review section now..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I put my final review up in my log. I will throw up another for you guys shortly.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so here is my final review.. Sorry it took so long I am finishing up finals this week and have been getting ready to move.

Dosing: I did 2 caps in the morning most days just to make things easier and more convenient. I did dose them spread out a few times but I didn't notice anything different.

Focus 8/10: I did get a very intense focus after dosing for the first few days, but it went away after that. I believe this is from the Noopept, I tend to build a tolerance to it and don't notice it's effects after continuous dosing. But I did notice an overall increase in focus throughout the day while taking it.

Energy 5/10: I already had a fairly high tolerance to caffeine so I didn't get much in terms of energy from this, but I know most people have gotten good energy from it.

Motivation 10/10: This is where the product has really shined for me. During this point in the semester I have normally given up, but I am still going strong and not procrastinating.

I did stop for a few days to see if I noticed a difference, and I definitely did. After a couple of days without dosing I could tell that I was much more uninterested in class and my mind was wondering like crazy.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting on a few final reviews. Misfit28 muskate can we expect to see them by end of week?