Nootropic testing- testers needed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it takes time for these things to come to fruition but I just want to be certain that when you give me your money your happy about it afterward ;)
Test test test.
Soon bro.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I know it takes time for these things to come to fruition but I just want to be certain that when you give me your money your happy about it afterward ;)
Test test test.
Soon bro.
I know lol. I'm more than willing to be patient.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know lol. I'm more than willing to be patient.
I can wait as well. I have been pretty successful as a dumb a ss so far.
Just have it ready before the economy turns around.lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even the most intelligent can benefit from increased IQ and increased mental function.
The mix is doing alot more than you might expect though. The writeup will be enlightening.
So many noots focus on one thing and while its beneficial the body will always seek homeostasis and side effects often result and many times the side effects are so nasty the nootropic is not worth the trouble. I did alot of research on this one. I think you will be surprised for a few reasons.
For one its relatively simple and at first glance you might wonder why its so amazing and works so well but the magic is in the ingredient synergy. Each one delicately balances the others and this is the result of over a year of testing before we went public. Some iterations were too stimulating, some were too sedating, one seemed to do nothing and the other was so strong everyone had headaches and visual disturbances lol. Ultimately we wound up with what you guys tested which is exceptional in terms of quantifiable effects.

We proved that it increases IQ, memory, reaction times etc but it also helps with social interaction, overall wellbeing and brain health.
Most noots dont do all of these things and very few if any have been publicly tested before launch.
This one you can trust which is ultimately what I want my products to be about.

Real measurable results.

Its also got at least one ingredient I doubt anyone has heard of.
you wont find it on any of the noot sites or stores and its VERY interesting ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not.
brundel stop playing around on the interwebz and get back to work!!
He works like a machine. But....maybe force him to take this and work harder? lol

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Even the most intelligent can benefit from increased IQ and increased mental function.
The mix is doing alot more than you might expect though. The writeup will be enlightening.
So many noots focus on one thing and while its beneficial the body will always seek homeostasis and side effects often result and many times the side effects are so nasty the nootropic is not worth the trouble. I did alot of research on this one. I think you will be surprised for a few reasons.
For one its relatively simple and at first glance you might wonder why its so amazing and works so well but the magic is in the ingredient synergy. Each one delicately balances the others and this is the result of over a year of testing before we went public. Some iterations were too stimulating, some were too sedating, one seemed to do nothing and the other was so strong everyone had headaches and visual disturbances lol. Ultimately we wound up with what you guys tested which is exceptional in terms of quantifiable effects.

We proved that it increases IQ, memory, reaction times etc but it also helps with social interaction, overall wellbeing and brain health.
Most noots dont do all of these things and very few if any have been publicly tested before launch.
This one you can trust which is ultimately what I want my products to be about.

Real measurable results.

Its also got at least one ingredient I doubt anyone has heard of.
you wont find it on any of the noot sites or stores and its VERY interesting ;)
ETA for product??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA for product??
Early January.
The raw materials have been ordered and are en route I believe. Things take a long time during the holiday season though shipping wise.
We are ready though. Once things arrive we can go to production and be ready to ship within a week or so.
14-21 days estimated.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Early January.
The raw materials have been ordered and are en route I believe. Things take a long time during the holiday season though shipping wise.
We are ready though. Once things arrive we can go to production and be ready to ship within a week or so.
14-21 days estimated.
Great. Did you release the profile yet?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once we have the first few hundred run and ready Ill put up a FAQ with all of the data/ write up, price, and link to purchase.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once we have the first few hundred run and ready Ill put up a FAQ with all of the data/ write up, price, and link to purchase.
How about you skip all that other stuff, and just give us the link to purchase. Would that be ok??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im glad there is a decent amount of interest in this product.
Frankly I think most people can benefit from it. As the testers mentioned it was not just about increased memory. My opinion, after lots of investigation, was that the vast majority if not all of the nootropics out there fail. When I release the writeup youll understand more about what im saying.
The goal isnt just to increase memory or IQ. This is too shallow.

The name of the product is NOOTROL

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Im glad there is a decent amount of interest in this product.
Frankly I think most people can benefit from it. As the testers mentioned it was not just about increased memory. My opinion, after lots of investigation, was that the vast majority if not all of the nootropics out there fail. When I release the writeup youll understand more about what im saying.
The goal isnt just to increase memory or IQ. This is too shallow.

The name of the product is NOOTROL
Such a tease. I like it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont worry. At the end Ill deliver ;)
Looks like we are about 50% with regards to the shipping time. THings take forever this time of year.

Ill see if I can press a few bottles for the testers.
Had to undergo emergency surgery last thurs and have been out of commission but Ill be back at the lab today and will look into if I have enough to make a small run. 5-7 bottles.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we are about 50% with regards to the shipping time. THings take forever this time of year.

Had to undergo emergency surgery last thurs and have been out of commission but Ill be back at the lab today and will look into if I have enough to make a small run. 5-7 bottles.
Damn bro take it easy.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dam bro you going to be OK?

CJNator

Awards

**** man, hope all is going well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah yah. Im ok.
Not sure if you guys know but in 2012 I had a cardiac arrest. They think it was an infection that effected the heart maybe or a genetic thing. Im not sure.
Had a pacemaker/defib implanted.

A couple weeks ago I was wt my desk and heard a beeping. Thought it was my watch, or my phone. Ignored it.
It happened a few more times but I couldnt isolate where it was coming from.
Then I heard it while naked in the shower.....was like wtf???!!!

Anyway it was the pacemaker. It was malfunctioning and the battery was dying.
So...they had to cut it out and put a new one in.

So, im out of commission for a month.......No gym, no heavy lifting. Like many of you this is a huge part of my life and my wellbeing. So it blows.
Ill be ok though. No worries.

Reminds me life is fragile though. Enjoy it my friends.
Dont become complacent. Life is short. You could go tomorrow. Or someone you love could go tomorrow.
Life your life to the fullest. Never wait to show someone you care about you love them.

CJNator

Awards
Y
Yah yah. Im ok.
Not sure if you guys know but in 2012 I had a cardiac arrest. They think it was an infection that effected the heart maybe or a genetic thing. Im not sure.
Had a pacemaker/defib implanted.

A couple weeks ago I was wt my desk and heard a beeping. Thought it was my watch, or my phone. Ignored it.
It happened a few more times but I couldnt isolate where it was coming from.
Then I heard it while naked in the shower.....was like wtf???!!!

Anyway it was the pacemaker. It was malfunctioning and the battery was dying.
So...they had to cut it out and put a new one in.

So, im out of commission for a month.......No gym, no heavy lifting. Like many of you this is a huge part of my life and my wellbeing. So it blows.
Ill be ok though. No worries.

Reminds me life is fragile though. Enjoy it my friends.
Dont become complacent. Life is short. You could go tomorrow. Or someone you love could go tomorrow.
Life your life to the fullest. Never wait to show someone you care about you love them.

You're definitely right life is short, glad that was all and glad you were naked when you heard the beeping lol did they tell you before hand about hearing the beeping if it was going to die or no?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No!
I had to look it up on the internet lol...... It was like 12:00 at night and there was a number of issues that could have been causing it.
Of course I freaked out. because....I have a pacemaker and its beeping and I dont know why.
crazy.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
No!
I had to look it up on the internet lol...... It was like 12:00 at night and there was a number of issues that could have been causing it.
Of course I freaked out. because....I have a pacemaker and its beeping and I dont know why.
crazy.
Well atleast it wasn't going to explode......

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Dude I had no idea what was happening. Just stressing.
Well you got it figured out bro. I hope everything works out in the end. Just take it easy. I know how it feels being out of the gym.

It sucks. Its been 3 weeks for me and I'm still trying to get back to the pre-injury level of motivation.

CJNator

Awards
No!
crazy.
Holy ****, how did your doctor not let you know that's possible. Glad you're all good man!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you got it figured out bro. I hope everything works out in the end. Just take it easy. I know how it feels being out of the gym.

It sucks. Its been 3 weeks for me and I'm still trying to get back to the pre-injury level of motivation.
Holy ****, how did your doctor not let you know that's possible. Glad you're all good man!
Yea its a pain in the ass to motivate but training is such an ingrained thing for me I just get back at it.
Ive been using log books for years. So I just start slow, logging my progress and weekly increase reps and weight until Im back to about normal.
Then I start altering food and training to begin trying to make some progress. For me at this stage Im not ever going to be back to my full potential because Im limited and natty but I can still get relatively big and lean. enough to be happy with and to maintain.

Its surprising how poor drs are. You really have to be an advocate for yourself these days.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, apparently a doctor replaced your pacemaker battery

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, apparently a doctor replaced your pacemaker battery
Whole new unit actually.
Defective battery portion of the unit I think. It died WAY too early. Like 40% of expected life.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whole new unit actually.
Defective battery portion of the unit I think. It died WAY too early. Like 40% of expected life.
Well shît, that sounds like a defect from the pacer company. Thats some scary stuff man, glad it all worked out.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Whole new unit actually.
glad your ok bro,

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was really hoping this stuff would be out by the time my interviews rolled around. I have one in 10 days that Im sure this wont be out in time for; but, im hoping to be able to use this stuff before the one I have in March!

CJNator

Awards
Bump cuz we needz da brain gainz, hope all is well brundel!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I was hoping to get a second bottle of this - lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
brundel hope all is well. No rush. Get better first.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like all of the raws are in. Pretty sure.
This means we will likely go to production this week sometime.
Stay tuned.....gonna be alot of action regarding this soon.

Estimated time to availability 5-10 days.

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards

Pre Sale on web site??

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Keep us posted!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excitement

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill talk to our UK retailers and get some out there.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel any news on ETA??
Yes sir.
Working on the writeup today.
Probably get the labels done over the weekend.
Actual cap pressing will start next week.
product release I estimate......maybe 1 week from today.

ALOT of interesting stuff coming up during the investigative part of this writeup.
This stuff does things I wasnt even aware of. Its incredible.
Just wait till you read about it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir.
Working on the writeup today.
Probably get the labels done over the weekend.
Actual cap pressing will start next week.
product release I estimate......maybe 1 week from today.

ALOT of interesting stuff coming up during the investigative part of this writeup.
This stuff does things I wasnt even aware of. Its incredible.
Just wait till you read about it.
I'm so stoked