Nootropic testing- testers needed.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But still an increase. Pretty significant when you consider the only thing you did was take a pill for 14 days.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope you dont take this as if im insulting you in anyway, but the %s on the Bench marks are the percentile you are in. Like you said you messed up on the verbal memory 1st go around and were at 17%. This time you did better and were at 48%. It isnt the top "x" percent, but the percent you are above. See what I mean?

CJNator

Awards
I hope you dont take this as if im insulting you in anyway, but the %s on the Bench marks is the percentile you are in. Like you said you messed up on the verbal memory 1st go around and were at 17%. This time you did better and were at 48%. It isnt the top "x" percent, but the percent you are above. See what I mean?
I was thinking the same thing but with the number memory the percentage went up and my score did too. The benchmark tests are weird, but I see the IQ test as the true test within the 4 tests. Maybe brundel can shed some light on this.

CJNator

Awards
But still an increase. Pretty significant when you consider the only thing you did was take a pill for 14 days.
I agree, but i will be giving it another try tomorrow since I am sleep deprived and hungry. I do feel a huge difference psychologically the 2nd round with the testing but I don't think it was the best time to do it, I was just curious to see how I did.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you notice any difference while taking the IQ test?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking the same thing but with the number memory the percentage went up and my score did too. The benchmark tests are weird, but I see the IQ test as the true test within the 4 tests. Maybe brundel can shed some light on this.
Exactly what i mean: the higher your score, the higher number of people you will "beat", and therefore the higher your percentage.

Eg: you probably got less than a 25 on the verbal mem test the first time around and subsequently got a lower corresponding percentage.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly Im not 100% certain how they score the tests etc. I just chose a handful of tests that would give us some quantifiable data for testing purposes.
Im not surprised CJnators numbers didnt go up as much as the others. Id be willing to bet anything that this is because he did not get a good night sleep and is malnurished and likely also dehydrated. All of the things that negatively impact brain function ;) The brain needs glucose and water to function properly and sleep is crucial. Ill bet if he retests after a good night sleep and some breakfast the test scores will go up significantly.

Ultimately the IQ test is a good overall gauge but I wanted to have multiple angles so we can see its not just you did better on one test. No...you did better on IQ, verbal, visual memory, reaction times. Placebo cant possibly make all of these numbers go up so significantly. Its just not possible.
Either way CJNator you did well and your numbers did improve significantly. Im super curious to see if its different after some rest and food.
Im a nightmare if I dont eat or sleep.

CJNator

Awards
Honestly Im not 100% certain how they score the tests etc. I just chose a handful of tests that would give us some quantifiable data for testing purposes.
Im not surprised CJnators numbers didnt go up as much as the others. Id be willing to bet anything that this is because he did not get a good night sleep and is malnurished and likely also dehydrated. All of the things that negatively impact brain function ;) The brain needs glucose and water to function properly and sleep is crucial. Ill bet if he retests after a good night sleep and some breakfast the test scores will go up significantly.

Ultimately the IQ test is a good overall gauge but I wanted to have multiple angles so we can see its not just you did better on one test. No...you did better on IQ, verbal, visual memory, reaction times. Placebo cant possibly make all of these numbers go up so significantly. Its just not possible.
Either way CJNator you did well and your numbers did improve significantly. Im super curious to see if its different after some rest and food.
Im a nightmare if I dont eat or sleep.
Yea I'm extremely excited about my numbers going up, I wonder how this product would be if ran year around lol. I'm pretty sure lack of food and sleep is effecting me, I could barely type correctly lol.

CJNator

Awards
Exactly what i mean: the higher your score, the higher number of people you will "beat", and therefore the higher your percentage.

Eg: you probably got less than a 25 on the verbal mem test the first time around and subsequently got a lower corresponding percentage.
Yea I got a 5 last if I recall correctly, I'll see how it is tomorrow. I do recall being in the average percentile for the Metrix testing.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I seriously want this like yesterday. Going to go take the tests and pretend I'm starting the trial. Maybe the wishful thinking will result in magical pills on my doorstep. :D

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, brundel, let me just confirm my current understanding on this: the trial officially ended yesterday (for me, since it was my 14th day and i took the post tests), correct?

I ask because i am hoping to be able to stop dosing and save the rest of the bottle for the two weeks leading up to my final. If you want more data, i by all means am going to continue dosing normally today.

CJNator

Awards
Human Benchmark-
Number Memory- You scored 8. You're currently in the top 31 percentile for this test!
Reaction Time- You scored 306.0. You're currently in the top 33 percentile for this test!
Verbal Memory- You scored 25. You're currently in the top 48 percentile for this test(I totally messed this up the first time around)
Visual Memory- You scored 6097. You're currently in the top 24 percentile for this test!

Metrax- Mean Reaction Time: 0.721 seconds 96% correct (not sure how i missed the percentage of correct matching this first time)

Psychology Today- 79

IQ Test- 104

Not bad at all, especally with 4 hours of sleep plus im hungry as **** right now lol i most likely improved a lot more then these numbers in the state im in now.
Human Benchmark-
Number Memory- You scored 7. You're currently in the top 18 percentile for this test!
Visual Memory- You scored 17723. You're currently in the top 75 percentile for this test!
Reaction Time- You scored 300.0. You're currently in the top 36 percentile for this test!
Verbal Memory- You scored 32. You're currently in the top 42 percentile for this test!

Metrax- Mean Reaction Time:0.925 seconds 86% correct

Psychology Today- 79

IQ Test- 106

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff

CJNator

Awards
brundel what's the possibility of buying a 2nd bottle before it's out lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Against the advice of brundel, I have spent the last 12 days taking three doses per day. My first day at the increased dose I felt like my mind was "racing" quite a bit. Not panicked, but I could feel thoughts racing and seemed to have a hard time focusing. Definitely a little uncomfortable, but not overly concerning. That was the only day that I had any issues, and it certainly could have been purely coincidental. I'm not sure that the increased dosage had anything to do with the increase on the tests, or if it's an accumulative response to something in the pills. I've enjoyed taking this, and will continue taking it once it becomes available for purchase. The results I've experienced could certainly be considered anecdotal by some, but I think the combination of ingredients is probably spot on. Now we just need to be able to purchase this!

Results from initial test;
MemTrax test - 92% correct .865 Mean Reaction Time
Human Benchmark tests
1957 points in Visual Memory
41 on Verbal Memory
Reaction Time of 325.0ms
11 on Number Memory
Psychology Today Memory Test - 81
IQ Test - 105

Results from second test;
Test results 11/08
MemTrax test - 96% .737 Mean Reaction Time
Human Benchmark Tests
Visual Memory- 6687
Verbal Memory - 47
Reaction Time - 321.0 ms
Number Memory - 10 digits
Psychology Today Memory Test - 84
IQ Test - 115

Results from 11/21
MemTrax Test 96% .728 Mean Reaction Time
Human Benchmark Tests
Visual Memory - 7243
Verbal Memory - 52
Reaction Time - 304.0 ms
Psychology Today Memory Test - 97
IQ Test - 127

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Against the advice of brundel, I have spent the last 12 days taking three doses per day. My first day at the increased dose I felt like my mind was "racing" quite a bit. Not panicked, but I could feel thoughts racing and seemed to have a hard time focusing. Definitely a little uncomfortable, but not overly concerning. That was the only day that I had any issues, and it certainly could have been purely coincidental. I'm not sure that the increased dosage had anything to do with the increase on the tests, or if it's an accumulative response to something in the pills. I've enjoyed taking this, and will continue taking it once it becomes available for purchase. The results I've experienced could certainly be considered anecdotal by some, but I think the combination of ingredients is probably spot on. Now we just need to be able to purchase this!

Human Benchmark tests
41 on Verbal Memory
Reaction Time of 325.0ms
11 on Number Memory
IQ Test - 105

Test results 11/08
Human Benchmark Tests
Visual Memory- 6687
Verbal Memory - 47
Reaction Time - 321.0 ms
IQ Test - 115

Results from 11/21
Human Benchmark Tests
Visual Memory - 7243
Verbal Memory - 52
Reaction Time - 304.0 ms
IQ Test - 127
Damn bro. Good job. I'm looking forward to seeing what this is.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow.
A 22 point increase in IQ! And over time your numbers are continuing to rise. Not sure if this is from the increased dose or the time frame but either way its positive. I dont think we can call it anecdotal at this point. We had 5 guys test without and after 2 weeks. 100% had increased scores. So far the 22 point increase is the greatest. This is about a 20% increase in IQ. Exceptionally significant.

Should have this available relatively soon.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most interesting aspect of this whole thing was my mindset as I am taking the tests, or as I am completing daily tasks. The answers to the tests seem to come easier, decision making during my day is quicker and I'm able to grasp concepts from different ideas at a quicker rate. Those are the things that I'm the most excited about. Is it possible that this compound has begun to loosen the beta-amyloid plaque that I'm sure has begun to collect and slowed my synapses? The thought of something like that being the case is staggering

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed. I'm impressed that I know someone so smart. Looks impressive. My old ass will have to try this when it hits the market. brundel looks like you have another impressive supp coming. Man I'm going to have to get a weekend job to be able to afford all your products!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bad thing about all this is taking 3 per day has depleted my bottle. I think when I'm able to get my hands on this again, I'll take the tests before using any, just to see what the results are.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed. I'm impressed that I know someone so smart. Looks impressive. My old ass will have to try this when it hits the market. brundel looks like you have another impressive supp coming. Man I'm going to have to get a weekend job to be able to afford all your products!
My Dad had Alzheimer's, so it's something I've studied, trying to see if there is any way it can be avoided.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Dad had Alzheimer's, so it's something I've studied, trying to see if there is any way it can be avoided.
Sorry to hear that, I had a good buddy growing up who's mom had it. it is very hard and depressing for the family and friends. to see this slowly change a person that was so kind and loving. it broke my heart!

CJNator

Awards
There are a couple of days left and these past two weeks I've been getting this pressure on the left side of my head right behind my eye. I'll doing another test before it ends and after too. All for now.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Was there something said about a second bottle if we enjoyed it?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was there something said about a second bottle if we enjoyed it?
Didnt want to be the one to ask, but i was wondering this too.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I have a multi compound nootropic supp we need to run some testing on.
5 ingredients.
Most we well known. ONe is relatively unknown but well tested in humans. None are known to have negative side effects that would be of concern.
There are no racetams or chemical nootropic drugs in there. 100% plant based or naturally present.
I cannot disclose the ingredients as this may effect the trial.

I expect it to be slightly stimulating. there is 50mg caffeine in each cap as well as another slightly stimulating ingredient. 2caps daily is the expected dose.

I would like to have 4 serious testers who can commit to running a trial for us.
We need you to commit to taking the product for the duration= 30 days.
We need you to take some online memory and cognitive function tests before taking the product and while taking the product. These actual test results can remain private if you like.
The goal, of course, is to show that taking the product increases memory and learning and cognitive function as a whole.

500+ posts
not blacklisted
not a rep for a direct competitor.

Youll get=
Free bottle of the new product.
To be part of a public trial which contributes to our community and the scientific community.
A second bottle if you like the first.

The product is ready to ship and we can begin as soon as we have 4 testers.

Ill take this to the public forum if I have too.

Please reply below and let us know you are interested!
I don't want to be greedy, buuuuttttt....I did like the first!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been harassing the boss man for some ha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey men
I did in fact offer a second bottle. So if you are interested I can send another when the raws arrive. Might have to pm me once or twice to remind me. I expect we will have raws within 14 days or less.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Hey men
I did in fact offer a second bottle. So if you are interested I can send another when the raws arrive. Might have to pm me once or twice to remind me. I expect we will have raws within 14 days or less.
I think I love you.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hey men
im in on this, even if I have to pay for it-

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I love you.
;)

I think the trial was a success.
1. we showed that taking the product increased iq and memory and reaction time for everyone.
2. we saw a 25 point iq rise for one tester. (this is insane) Imagine the difference in your life if your IQ is 25%ish higher than before. Its enough to make significant changes in your life.
3. we saw no real negatives or sides.
4. We saw improvements in social interaction, speech, social anxieties and more.
5. Testers all want more which is a testament to its worth.

Im happy we were able to do this. I expect to run more of these in the near future.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im in on this, even if I have to pay for it-
Its great just to know how excited people are to get more of this.
Testers will get another free bottle ;)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, 3 caps was the shiznit for me

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
so when can we access this as a product? Hmmm? :}

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so when can we access this as a product? Hmmm? :}
It wont be long now. The raw materials have been ordered. This time of year things are MUCH slower with regards to shipping, especially from overseas so.....it might be a couple weeks but it could be alot shorter like any day now. I would think before the new year for certain..

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, I have cabinets full of noots and def want to see what this is all about. Guess you could call me a 'smart hoarder'

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started taking this a week and a half ago for my final that was yesterday. I can absolutely say I noticed an effect on memory recall again. I cant wait to get some more of this stuff. I may not come off it when i start grad school lol.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Human Benchmark tests
41 on Verbal Memory
Reaction Time of 325.0ms
11 on Number Memory
IQ Test - 105

Test results 11/08
Human Benchmark Tests
Visual Memory- 6687
Verbal Memory - 47
Reaction Time - 321.0 ms
IQ Test - 115

Results from 11/21
Human Benchmark Tests
Visual Memory - 7243
Verbal Memory - 52
Reaction Time - 304.0 ms
IQ Test - 127
Results from today, after 3 weeks without taking brundel's nootropic. I can tell you that my stress level has been higher than normal, which may have affected my scores.

MemTrax Test 88% .808 Mean Reaction Time
Human Benchmark Tests
Visual Memory - 6113
Verbal Memory - 49
Reaction Time - 504.0 ms
Number Memory - 9 digits
IQ Test - 118

I'd like to say that I'm surprised at my results, but honestly I'm not. I can tell a difference in my reasoning, reactive thinking and even my attitude after probably 10 days after my last dose. I was really hoping that whatever changes had occurred would be loner lasting, but I suppose when you consider I had less than a month on, I shouldn't have expected much.

brundel, no hurry, but I'm slipping back downhill over here! Any chance for a pre-order?? I want to make sure I'm on the list to get this when it's available.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Back to being dumb, huh? LOL

J/k had to fck with ya!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness, this sounds like a really good product. I will have to try it out

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed
The downside of pretty much anything that improves performance is stopping sucks.
Plus you had about a 20% increase in IQ which is enough to make significant changes in your life. It really is.
I still have a small amount of the raws from the first run I think. Ill try to make another short batch for you guys this week.
All of you have a free bottle coming anyways!

I realize that this product isnt a product you will want to cycle. Its effects are strong and effect everything from mood to social interaction to cognitive function. People will want to stay on it long term. So, Im going to do my best to keep the price reasonable.

I also want to mention we will begin testing a new anabolic soon. This stuff looks more promising than anything I have ever seen.
If all goes well this stuff will likely be better than FD2 which is saying something.
The good news is it also has completely different actions so itll stack well with fd2.
I think we should be ready to begin testing by the first of JAN.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I realize that this product isnt a product you will want to cycle. Its effects are strong and effect everything from mood to social interaction to cognitive function. People will want to stay on it long term. So, Im going to do my best to keep the price reasonable.
<3 <3. Now that's what im talkin about

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
SFreed
The downside of pretty much anything that improves performance is stopping sucks.
Plus you had about a 20% increase in IQ which is enough to make significant changes in your life. It really is.
I still have a small amount of the raws from the first run I think. Ill try to make another short batch for you guys this week.
All of you have a free bottle coming anyways!

I also want to mention we will begin testing a new anabolic soon. This stuff looks more promising than anything I have ever seen.
If all goes well this stuff will likely be better than FD2 which is saying something.
The good news is it also has completely different actions so itll stack well with fd2.
I think we should be ready to begin testing by the first of JAN.