Noob questions, I'm on first "cycle" of a prohormone ever

randomhero890

Awards
Hello, just signed up to ask some basic questions

I recently picked up a bottle of the old version of methylated IDS Mass tabs (before they were changed/banned) from a non-chain health food store known for selling borderline illegal stuff. I didn't even realize what it was when I bought it, but later found it it has I believe methylated stenbolone 30mg. I have the appropriate liver support stuff I'm taking with it (I believe)

Anyway, I've been on it for about 18 days now, with no side effects. Not surprised by the lack of side effects because as oral steroids go, this one should be weaker ones compared to ones such as superdrol or dianabol or others that I've heard of in my research. I also have been eating really clean, and taking a lot of other supplements such as Animal Pak multi's (all 12 pills, been taking these for years), omega3 fish oil, creatine monohydrate, and whey. So no headaches, no mood swings, libido is ok, no bloating or back aches or any of that

My question is....and this is kind of scary but, how soon can I do another cycle?? (this one ends at 30 days) I've put on about 7-8lbs of lean muscle so far, and am up at least 10+lbs across all lifts. I've gained what it would have taken me a year to do in just 18 days. This is a very fun feeling. I already have Novaplex (not Nolvadex but this supposed to be as good) ready for PCT when I stop, but what if instead of starting the Novaplex, I instead went with another more modern (and thus weaker) oral prohormone such as Andro-1 or Andro-4 or others like it? Any recommendations on which one to try if so?

I am terrified of the idea of sticking myself with a needle and have taken pretty good care of my liver for these past 34 years of life, so I'm leaning towards the oral type for next cycle. Would it be too damaging to my natural testosterone to go from this another month of a different prohormone and then to PCT? Or should I just start PCT and if so, how long until I can do another prohormone like this? Ideally, I'd like one as strong as this but not crazy strong like I've heard d-bol can be

Thanks for any help!

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
It sounds like you are taking something that you are not even 100% sure of what it is. I'm not knocking you man so don't take it like this but I would suggest having a very sound knowledge of the compounds you put in your body and what effects those compounds have. as for your question about running another compound, I can't answer that because unless I missed it you didn't include how long you are gonna take this for. The suggestions I am gonna make are my opinion and what I would do if I were you. 1st, drop the novaplex and get a real serm like clomid or nolva. you can get it very easily and for cheaper than you got the novaplex for. 2nd finish your cycle and fully recover time on + pct time = time off. 3rd, During the recovery time do tons of research. identify your goals and thoroughly research the compounds that you feel will assist you in supplementing those goals. 4th, do not let the rush of quick gains become addictive and cause you to abuse these potentially dangerous compounds. Be careful, be smart, and be informed. I know that's what your intent is with asking this questions and signing up on the boards. You are in the right place but seems to me you are trying to be smart about it but have LOTs of research to do.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Just saw that you did include that you were coming off at 30 days. You "could" run another compound following this, but I personally don't think you are experienced enough to pull it off correctly. That statement was NOT meant to be rude. I am not super experienced myself. I have a lot more research knowledge than life experience with most of these compounds. I think if you take your recovery time to dedicate some time to research that you can become very educated in those 8 weeks if you research hard enough. Hormone imbalances can potentially ruin your life man. Sounds like you have been training a long time. Don't throw all that dedication away due to the potential for some quick unkeepable gains. It is rare that you hear an honest review state that somebody ran a 30 day oral only cycle and kept the gains afterwards. Especially for an already muscularly developed individual. It takes time for your body to acclimate to and solidify those drastic gains in strength. Mentally prepare yourself to lose the majority of those gains but continue to work just as hard if not harder in PCT trying to keep them. If I were you I would definitely PCT after this cycle and fully recover before starting another. Study up during your off time and put together a well thought out, 8-10 week run with a good compound that you are knowledgeable about.

randomhero890

Awards
Well, when it comes to research I have read literally every single post that exists on the internet regarding IDS Mass Tabs. I have read all the testimonials of people who have taken it. There are not a lot out there because it hasn't been commercially sold since 2004. It's not even on ebay, I may have gotten one of the last bottles in existence. I believe it is a designer steroid called Stenbolone. Methylated means that the liver does not break down the chemical, leaving it in its original form, which is toxic to the liver. Because of this, methylated compounds were I believe completely banned in the early 2000's

When you read testimonials of people taking superdrol or d-bol, you hear about acne, gyno, bloating, back aches, basically the regular side effects you'd expect. These compounds either have a higher dosage or act differently than what I had taken. Ultimately, I think that what I'm taking is a pretty entry-level prohormone, albeit one that has been gone since 2004

What I want to know now is, how do the current prohormones compare? My goals are to try to reach basically my natural limit (to get there quickly with a prohormone then stop and attempt to maintain) in terms of size and speed (I also like to run competitively short distances up to 8miles at average of 7min miles) before my testosterone wanes at 40. I have been training 5 years already, and I train almost an even split of cardio and lifting, which is why I was fairly shredded before but not bulky. I am only new to anabolics/prohormones, not to lifting by any means

Why do you think that I should do Nolvadex instead of Novaplex? Granted, I can't find a lot of information on Novaplex, but I also don't have a prescription for Nolvadex and am skeptical to buy online, unless you can recommend somewhere? I'd love to study as to what I'm going to take next, but I need some direction on where to start. Should I stick with an oral? Is an injectable just that much better? Which ones are considered the best, the most powerful, the middle range?

Lastly, I can't follow. You are saying that only doing an oral for 30 days means I'll lose the gains, but also that you think I should stop at 30 and do PCT instead of switching to a different prohormone for another 30? Those seem to conflict each other?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, when it comes to research I have read literally every single post that exists on the internet regarding IDS Mass Tabs. I have read all the testimonials of people who have taken it. There are not a lot out there because it hasn't been commercially sold since 2004. It's not even on ebay, I may have gotten one of the last bottles in existence. I believe it is a designer steroid called Stenbolone. Methylated means that the liver does not break down the chemical, leaving it in its original form, which is toxic to the liver. Because of this, methylated compounds were I believe completely banned in the early 2000's

When you read testimonials of people taking superdrol or d-bol, you hear about acne, gyno, bloating, back aches, basically the regular side effects you'd expect. These compounds either have a higher dosage or act differently than what I had taken. Ultimately, I think that what I'm taking is a pretty entry-level prohormone, albeit one that has been gone since 2004

What I want to know now is, how do the current prohormones compare? My goals are to try to reach basically my natural limit (to get there quickly with a prohormone then stop and attempt to maintain) in terms of size and speed (I also like to run competitively short distances up to 8miles at average of 7min miles) before my testosterone wanes at 40. I have been training 5 years already, and I train almost an even split of cardio and lifting, which is why I was fairly shredded before but not bulky. This was only 8 days into starting the Mass Tabs, I am a decent amount bigger now imgur.com/a/MTggb. I am only new to anabolics/prohormones, not to lifting by any means

Why do you think that I should do Nolvadex instead of Novaplex? Granted, I can't find a lot of information on Novaplex, but I also don't have a prescription for Nolvadex and am skeptical to buy online, unless you can recommend somewhere? I'd love to study as to what I'm going to take next, but I need some direction on where to start. Should I stick with an oral? Is an injectable just that much better? Which ones are considered the best, the most powerful, the middle range?

Lastly, I can't follow. You are saying that only doing an oral for 30 days means I'll lose the gains, but also that you think I should stop at 30 and do PCT instead of switching to a different prohormone for another 30? Those seem to conflict each other?
Hey bro, I’m pretty sure that novaplex is just a natty test booster and AI.......nolvadex (tamoxifen) or clomid are serms - serms are a proven way to restore your hpta, what you have isn’t (you could run it alongside a serm but not in place of imo).

You can find places online (can’t talk sources on here) although If you are in the US and want to conduct some research on a pet you have then I believe PRE (board sponsor) have research nolva or clomid for that purpose.

I’ve only just started my first cycle but been reading lots for a while. Most people would agree pinning is best and has less risks than orals. Me personally I can’t pin (I’m a big pu55y with that) so would go oral again. There are some good strong options out there (especially in uk where you can order stuff that’s banned in the us) but if I were you I would finish up what you are on, do a proper pct for 4 weeks and then take the 2 months off before contemplating another run. Use that time to drill down into what you want and the sides you are willing to risk (I.e a 1/4/epiandro stack is mild with low sides, sdrol or nanodrol are stronger but much harsher).

Good luck

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is your test base in your cycles and you dont have to pin test, there are other options.... also I would suggest getting a real serm not an over the counter for recovery.

randomhero890

Awards
Ok, I am understanding now. Seems the consensus is to take a break after this, so ok I will

When I say "prohormone" I was actually also considering the legal ones out there, not necessarily a more dangerous oral steroid. That's why I had mentioned Andro-1 and Andro-4, which I believe are OTC and sold online in supplement shops

Buuuuut if I want results anything like what I am seeing here, maybe I should just man up and go with a stronger oral steroid. I'll have to find something like this if so, something that is on the weaker side in addition to non-existent or weak side effects

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I would caution you to take a break after this. You may think you have researched mass tabs a lot, but you haven't researched ph's/designer steroids enough, if you are asking these questions while you are halfway through taking it.

The gains you are making are real, but so are the short and long term consequences of what you are doing.

Do yourself two favors: research SERM based Pct's (where someone might obtain them for RESEARCH and why they are required) and take some time off to not only research cycle layouts, but also to give yourself a pause from chasing that gain dragon.

Hope this didn't sound too preachy, I just wanted to give my 2 cents.

KamikazeKiid

Awards
So I read through your stuff. I'm pretty sure you're taking Methylstenbalone not "methylated stenbalone". If that's the case, it's one of the strongest pro hormones and very hepitoxic. (Hard on your liver). Many people won't experience sides from these types of pro hormones because they have little to no conversion to estrogen...while in cycle. That being said, anything can happen. Especially after cycle when rebound gyno becomes a real possibility, and even more likely without the proper pct. You're also mistaken on your ban dates of methylated compounds. Many methylated compounds were sold post 2004 ban, msten being one of them. Only recently was another ban passed which made them harder to sell or acquire but they're still out there. You really should research more before jumping on another cycle.

I understand the desire to jump right on another cycle when you're seeing such rapid gains but that's actually counter productive. Many people will recommend never going more than 6 weeks on msten, some even less. If you don't take the proper time off you're going to wind up wasting your money, not seeing results the way you want to, and possibly causing permanent damage to your liver or other organs. Not to mention the trouble it could cause for your hormone levels. There's a reason everyone and I mean EVERYONE who runs these powerful designer steroids and understands them Will tell you time on+pct for your off time. In your case I would get a real SERM asap. Meaning Clomid or nolvadex. Then end your cycle at 30 days and run them for 4 weeks. Then I would say get your bloodwork done to make sure you recovered properly before jumping on another cycle. Just because you can't "feel any side effects doesn't mean your liver values, lipids, and hormone levels aren't all way off. Especislly if you haven't been running the proper cycle support.
I know it's tough to wait and not continue gaining but it will ultimately help you maintain your gains and make more in the future.
TLDR; Acquire a SERM ASAP, end at 30 days, run a 4 week PCT, check your bloods, research then consider another cycle.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Do yourself two favors: research SERM based Pct's (where someone might obtain them for RESEARCH and why they are required) and take some time off to not only research cycle layouts, but also to give yourself a pause from chasing that gain dragon.

Hope this didn't sound too preachy, I just wanted to give my 2 cents.

This ^^^

Also, to clear up the perceived contradiction. My statements should seem to contradict themselves because they do. Most guys can't hold gains from a 30 day cycle for long but I suggested you stop at 30 days because the compound you are running shouldn't be run long term due to liver toxicity and I don't believe you are up to speed with current prohormones to properly select a compound to continue a cycle with. I also don't mean to sound preachy and am just trying to help man. That being said I'm no super expert. As for things to look into, I can personally recommend some compounds to research. As for currently available compounds, some of the new SARMs are hard to beat. I am a fan of LGD personally but others are getting good reviews. I am not expierienced with compounds that are liver toxic because I don't run them. I can't help with building multi compound cycles with methylated compounds.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
7lbs of muscle and 10lbs up on lifts; I don’t think those are legit Mass Tabs. I knew guys who would easily pack on 20 and explode in strength back when the stuff was readily available

randomhero890

Awards
Well honestly the only thing that was keeping those gains down was the fact I was purposefully trying to keep them down for 2 reasons. 1: everyone I know was suspecting I was on juice, and I didn't want to make it that obvious (initially) and #2: I have to run a half-marathon race on 11/11 and I noticed that with more size meant a loss of speed on the treadmill. I believe my lower back and legs were not used to the rapid growth and needed time to compensate. Therefore, when lifting I focused on heavy volume, light-medium weight, and still maintained a 50/50 split with cardio and strength training. Unfortunately, nothing has translated over for cardio, as I get slower it becomes harder to push myself to my previous breathing/heart rates. This has caused me to also put on more volume as I try to compensate

I'll definitely take some time off. I don't want to do permanent damage to my natural test, although having to jump on TRT someday I don't see as a death sentence. My dad was on TRT for a while and it seemed pretty amazing, but that also is kind of a life-sentence in regards to natural test never returning. And I'd be young for that. SARMS do look interesting...