Noob questions regarding a stack I'm considering

zagsfan20

Awards
I've been working out for years and feel that I have hit a rut in what I can do naturally. I've done plenty of research and decided to try the Super Mandro/Andro the Giant stack. I plan on running it for 8 weeks. Would AI Sports Post Cycle Support be a sufficent PCT for this stack? If not I was considering Tamoxifen Citrate along with it and Eradicate. Also a joint support.

I'm hoping some of you with more experience can point me in the right direction.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I've been working out for years and feel that I have hit a rut in what I can do naturally. I've done plenty of research and decided to try the Super Mandro/Andro the Giant stack. I plan on running it for 8 weeks. Would AI Sports Post Cycle Support be a sufficent PCT for this stack? If not I was considering Tamoxifen Citrate along with it and Eradicate. Also a joint support.

I'm hoping some of you with more experience can point me in the right direction.
I would run a serm pct, tamoxifen or clomiphene are both good. Adding an otc pct like sup3r pct would help too. Eradicate is a waste of money, pretty much just arimistane which is already in the sup3r pct, and in my opinion, does nothing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea grabe some tamoxifen citrate and sup3r pct and you should be set. You could always throw in BLR viron during your pct if you like. Also check out the supplement logs section. There's a few super mandro and Andro the giant logs from the past.

zagsfan20

Awards
Thanks fellas!

I decided my PCT is going to look like this:
Tamoxifen
CEL cycle assist
Sup3r PCT

along with joyful joints. Do you think I should add Letrone as well?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas!

I decided my PCT is going to look like this:
Tamoxifen
CEL cycle assist
Sup3r PCT

along with joyful joints. Do you think I should add Letrone as well?
Letrone would be an excellent addition for increased anabolism through reduced E2, and increased T3,T4, cAMP, hgh, and grehlin release. I don't think it is necessary for Estrogen control on this cycle but would certainly lend itself to increased gains through its other properties. Or running it during PCT to regulate increased estrogen levels and prevent high estrogen rebound.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd swap the tamoxifen for clomid.. but thats just me.