Non Test-Based Cycle Questions

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Apologies to ManBeast, who has been a great help so far - Hope you don't think I am not doing the Hellabol / Katanabol cycle like we discussed (I am). This is a question for the future, because I might try my first 'real' cycle in a couple months (and MB if you're reading I always value your help brother):

If I do a stack with one injectable and one oral, but the injectable isn't test / sustanon or anything that has super high water retention, super high other effects like aromatization / decrease hpta function / sexual drive stuff etc., what would you recommend?

From looking around, attractive options look like primo, deca, or boldenone / equipoise. I understand I am violating a cardinal rule of not using test as a base, but does anyone have any experience with one of these three (primo, deca, or equipoise) stacked with an oral? If so, which one would you prefer, and which oral (I'm thinking winny or d-bol) would you recommend?

I just want to plan ahead...I am 5'10", 195 lbs, body fat somewhere btwn 6 and 8%, trained fairly consistently for 16 years, never have done steroids or any serious PH, and I have passed the "are you ready for a cycle" test.

Many thanks in advance!

-Harry Seaward aka Hairy C-Word

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What are you trying to accomplish with your cycle idea? Winny is more of a cutter...dbol is more of a bulker...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Thanks for the response FL3X, I'm trying to gain 8-12 lbs of lean mass without bloating or too many side effects (so erring on the side of caution).

I'm having a tough time deciding between primo, deca, and equipoise as base, and use either winny, d-bol, or anavar to stack. Possibly might use mesterolone aka Proviron as well along with the base + oral, especially if I do deca; because this would add good androgen content to the deca which apparently is too anabolic to use on its own.

Again I am looking for lean mass, anywhere from 5 quality pounds to 15 without water retention / acne / aromatization / too much decrease hpta function etc. Best possible case scenario I think would be to add 10 - 12 lbs of quality mass and lose maybe 5 lbs of fat, that would be sweet! Thanks again:)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think a more reasonable goal for "lean mass" would be on the lower side, 8 lbs, but if you are trying to avoid bloat, definitely avoid dbol. I mean, you could take it at real low dose and probably not see much bloat, but then again, in doing so you're not getting the full on strength benefits from it if keeping it low dosed. Running something like winny would be better IMO because you can press its limits without worrying about much water retention. Var would be the best choice though, it's dryer, and unlike winny or dbol I don't think it has much risk for hair loss.
I would also look into turanibol, you could run that longer than dbol and the gains, again, would be dryer.
I have no comments for your injectibles though man, not very knowledgeable there so I won't even touch the subject.