Non-stim fat burners

Fenway

Awards
I have looked into several fat burners, but my down fall is coffee, especially dunkin' donuts coffee. I also have some concerns about the ingredients that cause the stimulating effects, e.g. slim xtreme.

Does anyone have any experience with non-stim fat burners? From what I can gather they are over priced and only produce minimal results.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
CLA, apple cider vinegar, EGCG (green tea) are decent. Green tea can have a stimulating effect obviously, but it's pretty mild IME. 7 Keto and Forskohlii may help too.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
calcium, CLA, ZMA, most natural test and GH boosters, Omega-fatty acids, proper use of complex and simple carbs. their are lots of pathways for burning fat besides stims that ppl forget about. do some research on how to manipulate your hormones (insulin, glucagon, test, gh) through your diet and training, to burn fat and build lean muscle faster and naturally. you will be amazed at your results when you learn how to use your own hormones more efficiently.

Fenway

Awards
calcium, CLA, ZMA, most natural test and GH boosters, Omega-fatty acids, proper use of complex and simple carbs. their are lots of pathways for burning fat besides stims that ppl forget about. do some research on how to manipulate your hormones (insulin, glucagon, test, gh) through your diet and training, to burn fat and build lean muscle faster and naturally. you will be amazed at your results when you learn how to use your own hormones more efficiently.
I appreciate your response. I am in the process of "playing" with this concept now. I am taking Recycle as the test booster, zma, and xdreams as GH booster for supps. I have added the omegas to the diet and cut out most white food products, i.e. rice, sugar, pasta, etc. Only time will tell how it goes, as I was more curious about other ppl's experiences.