Non-stim Cutting Stack questions

nblankspadoni

Awards
Hey, Everyone.

I'm looking stacking Lean Xtreme, DCP, Shift, and Erase (all non-stim) on a 4-8 week cycle and then running a 4-8 week stim-based cycle (tried OEP a while back and REALLY liked it). So, a few questions:

Any need for pct for the non-stim stack?
Any thoughts or reccomendations about what to stack with OEP?

6'2.5", 225lb, body fat in the high 20s, cutting for weight class (205 short-term; 185 long-term)--so bulk and size aren't necessarily concerns of mine outside of lending a hand in metabolic assistance. Oh, and I work full-time and do the grad school thing on the side, so we're lookin at 15-16 hour days 5-7 days a week, which may or may not be relevant for dosing. Also, rockin the 15-16 hour days makes me a wee bit of a fan of anything that comes with sustained energy and I'm NOT very sensitive to stims. Finally, I don't do hungry very well. If any processes/products entail increased appetite, holler at me with some suggestions for navigating that--suppresant? Celery recipes? Whatever.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
- No need for a PCT from any of that (nothing hormonal being used).
- If you're looking to use OEP, you could stack something AlphaT2 along with it, or just run some of the stuff from the initial non-stim run along with it, too.
- You could always add a nutrient repartitioner into the mix to help shuttle nutrients to muscle rather than fat (Need2Slin ftw :cool2: ).
- Outside of that, I'd say just make sure your nutrition is on point. That is going to be the biggest thing for you (especially at a higher bf%).

Good luck!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, Everyone.

I'm looking stacking Lean Xtreme, DCP, Shift, and Erase (all non-stim) on a 4-8 week cycle and then running a 4-8 week stim-based cycle (tried OEP a while back and REALLY liked it). So, a few questions:

Any need for pct for the non-stim stack?
Any thoughts or reccomendations about what to stack with OEP?

6'2.5", 225lb, body fat in the high 20s, cutting for weight class (205 short-term; 185 long-term)--so bulk and size aren't necessarily concerns of mine outside of lending a hand in metabolic assistance. Oh, and I work full-time and do the grad school thing on the side, so we're lookin at 15-16 hour days 5-7 days a week, which may or may not be relevant for dosing. Also, rockin the 15-16 hour days makes me a wee bit of a fan of anything that comes with sustained energy and I'm NOT very sensitive to stims. Finally, I don't do hungry very well. If any processes/products entail increased appetite, holler at me with some suggestions for navigating that--suppresant? Celery recipes? Whatever.
All this was covered in my replies to the PMs you sent - you're likely to get the exact same answers here. Bear in mind for future reference that there is no need to PM individual members about something you are going to post (single or multiple times) on the open forum.

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid to me; no pct needed for any other those.

Mike

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
solid products, maybe consider adding some CLA and a thermogenic like HEAT to increase the results

nblankspadoni

Awards
- - You could always add a nutrient repartitioner into the mix to help shuttle nutrients to muscle rather than fat (Need2Slin ftw :cool2: ).

Thanks for the tip. Never considered a repartitioner--I'll start doin some homework.

nblankspadoni

Awards
All this was covered in my replies to the PMs you sent - you're likely to get the exact same answers here. Bear in mind for future reference that there is no need to PM individual members about something you are going to post (single or multiple times) on the open forum.

~Rosie~
Damn rookies...

Thanks for your help though, Rosie. I really appreciate.

nblankspadoni

Awards
Kevinhy is having great success with his Erase and Shift stim free fat loss stack:
Sweet. Looks like he's having a ton of success. That's encouraging.

Looks solid to me; no pct needed for any other those.

Mike
Looks like concensus.

solid products, maybe consider adding some CLA and a thermogenic like HEAT to increase the results
CLA and Heat. Duly noted. I'll look into both. Thanks for the suggestion.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Erase, Need2slin, GEAR, Green tea Ecgc, CLA, Alpha T2, DIET~very clean cals at the right times of the day. What and when you eat will really help more than the supplements.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
you shouldent need apct for that kidn of thing. also if you have issues with stimes i highly rec need2slin. VERY good stuff. if stimes dont bug you then Rezolution is nice (but i find need2slin a bit better in terms of fatloss but Rezolution better for energy (of course)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompdrol or slin sane + na-rala makes for a solid nutrient partitioner when dieting.

Mike