Non Methyl PHs for Pulsing

hli1022

Awards
Hey Guys,

What are some PHs that you guys would recommend for pulsing for a lean bulk cycle? Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
none. non methyl pro hormones half lives are too short for pulsing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, too short. the body rids them rather quickly, unless you are talking about something like pro dienolone, but even then, it's still about 4-6hrs i believe, and thats long for a non methyl ph.

hli1022

Awards
But I thought the whole point of pulsing is to lessen the side effects, if the half life is short then it would be ideal in this situation no?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
But I thought the whole point of pulsing is to lessen the side effects, if the half life is short then it would be ideal in this situation no?
thats kinda what i was thinking too...maybe the half life can't be too short however...i dunno

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing in this case will give you a preworkout pump and thats about it. I suggest a decent PWO supp, rather than a PH or prohormone.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing will be better on your liver, so why not go with a methyl? Especially if you grab a Liver support.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sure it's a good idea to pulse a non methyl if you don't mind running it for 12 months for an extra lb. Lol

hli1022

Awards
Pulsing in this case will give you a preworkout pump and thats about it. I suggest a decent PWO supp, rather than a PH or prohormone.
Sup CC

I kinda want to give pulsing a shot just to see how well it would work compare to traditional cycle

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
5mg/day Superdrol also can have mild yet promising results.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I got great strength and minimal shutdown off of katanadrol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
wow its almost 90 bucks....so katanadrol would be a good choice for a pulse cycle?
Nah, i would run it straight if you were going to. It's not real big on shut down though, so that might be a good option. It's better for recomp though.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
one more time.
The whole point of pulsing is to only have the compounds in your system around the time you workout and afterwards. Which is why compounds with long half lives are not idea for pulsing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the whole point of using steroids is to enhance performance beyond genetic limits. create an anabolic enviroment suitible for muscle growth.

as was stated before, if you want better pumps, get a solid pre workout formula and stack it with your fav test booster.

but if you have money to waste on a non methylated prohormone only to use it during pre workouts, then enjoy w/e side effects you will see from constantly fluctuating hormone levels.

I can see using 10mg of superdrol e/d. you will see noticable results from that, and zero side effects. I would know, i've done it

one cant tell me that pulsing fura thp ether is going to be better than that.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I got great strength and minimal shutdown off of katanadrol.
its pretty aggravating when someone asks for suggestion son PHs and people say '' use epi-strong, or beastdrol, or whatever.

You should suggest compounds, not a company's goofy name for the compound.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
its pretty aggravating when someone asks for suggestion son PHs and people say '' use epi-strong, or beastdrol, or whatever.

i think a lot of times people only know the names of the certain products ie beast/epistrong

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

Excuse me mac. I agree with you to some extent, and i know you weren't really calling me out, just using me as an example, but i believe it can be beneficial to state which clone has yielded good results. Otherwise people wouldn't be toting brand names around here. Maybe i was wrong for assuming he knew what katanadrol was, and not breaking it down to a lower level.

So OP, if you want a good furaza clone, i have had good results with Katanadrol V2.0 by MRSupps.com.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sd would be best for pulsing with relatively low sides. Epi prob second best, only other thing would maybe be hdrol or p Mag.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
the whole point of using steroids is to enhance performance beyond genetic limits. create an anabolic enviroment suitible for muscle growth.

as was stated before, if you want better pumps, get a solid pre workout formula and stack it with your fav test booster.

but if you have money to waste on a non methylated prohormone only to use it during pre workouts, then enjoy w/e side effects you will see from constantly fluctuating hormone levels.

I can see using 10mg of superdrol e/d. you will see noticable results from that, and zero side effects. I would know, i've done it

one cant tell me that pulsing fura thp ether is going to be better than that.
i know you dont approve of pulsing for the sake of the OP, lets keep it on topic.

i myself have tried, not a huge fan, but OP, since pulsing is done 2-3-4x/week why dont you want a methyl?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Sd would be best for pulsing with relatively low sides. Epi prob second best, only other thing would maybe be hdrol or p Mag.
from everything i've read about pulsing i can't disagree with sd and epi. i've seen a lot of people, however, say that hdrol is a waste to pulse. i'm assuming that pmag is similar enough to hdrol to be the same way...i dunno

hli1022

Awards
i know you dont approve of pulsing for the sake of the OP, lets keep it on topic.

i myself have tried, not a huge fan, but OP, since pulsing is done 2-3-4x/week why dont you want a methyl?
I ran a Var cycle a while back, I loved it. It really shredded me out and i gained a lot of strength on it. but three months after my cycle, i went to get a blood test and both my kidney and my liver functions were a little high. thats why if i can help it, i would really like to stay away from methyls.

hli1022

Awards
hmm the p mag sounds pretty good. how harsh is it on the liver compared to h drol?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^hdrol half life is ~12 hrs
and it also doesn't bind very strongly to the androgen receptor. it's half life is what makes up for it's weak binding/interaction with it.

a low dose of hd 25mg 2x per day would be good idea to keep androgen levels steady, while running another more powerful compound with a shorter half life.

promagnon is 4-chloro-4androstenediol (cma-chloromethylandrostenediol)

halodrol is 4-chloro 1,4 androstenediol (cdma-chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol)

the two compounds are very similar, with cma being more androgenic probably.

10mg sd e/d 1hr pre-w/o 4weeks.

run support sups, eat healthy, drink water, exercise regularly. If you are worried about side effects, steroids aren't for you. all steroids cause side effects. no way around it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a Var cycle a while back, I loved it. It really shredded me out and i gained a lot of strength on it. but three months after my cycle, i went to get a blood test and both my kidney and my liver functions were a little high. thats why if i can help it, i would really like to stay away from methyls.
if this is true, then either you were doing something wrong, or you have some other underlying pre existing medical condition, and shouldn't be using steroids, cause you aren't a healthy adult male.

just an anavar cycle, and 3 months later, if you arern't better than normal, and healthy, something is going on.

alot of guys lookin for that extre push in the gym may not like to hear it, but steroids aren't for everyone. they are dangerous. if you dont know what you are doing, and aren't already in great health, it could cause long term health effects. (it could still cause l.t. health effects if you are healthy too)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some guys prefer cycling because the gains come more slowly and can be more easily managed. Imagine you're working somewhere that frowns upon steroid usage (for whatever reason) and suddenly you blow up 20 lbs. in 10-16 weeks.

Pulsing is great if you use the right compounds. D-bol would be my first choice in pulsing.