NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Week 1 Update

Hey everyone, so first week down. Ended up over eating by about 600 calories (mostly carbs) yesterday as I wasn't happy with a couple of prior day workouts.

Basic is no longer destroying my stomach or making me feel nauseous now that im following my post breakfast and post dinner dosing protocol.

At this point I can't say with great confidence this product is having a significant impact on appetite control. I haven't reached bottomless pit territory yet which i am well know for getting as i become lean, but im still not feeling super satisfied by any meal no matter the size.

Even though drinking this twice a day is a serious choir, I'm gonna solider on and see what the next few weeks bring.

Current weight 194.1lbs

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Lulz I have been there... I remember that OG D-Stunner... O lawd o lawd to quote myself on an old thread "A real wake up call to how bad something can taste" "Like air plane modeling glue" "like putrid death"

:)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lulz I have been there... I remember that OG D-Stunner... O lawd o lawd to quote myself on an old thread "A real wake up call to how bad something can taste" "Like air plane modeling glue" "like putrid death"

:)
Haha oh my og d-stunner, dem effects though.. This isn't quite the putrid death level, but it has a bitterness and odd flavouring attempt to over the raws that completely disagrees with me.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 update

Well after my maintenance or slightly over day i have been kicking arse in the gym. Am getting no cravings and just eating my BAU calories as planned. Basic giving me no issues any more.

Just the taste obviously, but I'm sure you are all sick of hearing it.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah....the taste was dreadful, but I really quit it after a week because I got tired of crapping pure liquid LOL. Sorry if TMI.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah....the taste was dreadful, but I really quit it after a week because I got tired of crapping pure liquid LOL. Sorry if TMI.
Haha im the biggest sensitive sally with my GI problems and not getting an issues. I beat my UC into a solid remission a few months ago and Basic hasn't flared it at all..

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha im the biggest sensitive sally with my GI problems and not getting an issues. I beat my UC into a solid remission a few months ago and Basic hasn't flared it at all..
Hmmmm, weird. I'm pretty immune to most GI issues (100mg Forskolin in one dose + Choline does nothing to me).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 Update

Nothing to exciting to report. Was hungry yesterday in the evening, had basic, still hungry, had a glass of coke zero, still hungry, drank a glass of ergonine, hungry.

I just accepted it and went to sleep.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 Update

Nothing to exciting to report. Was hungry yesterday in the evening, had basic, still hungry, had a glass of coke zero, still hungry, drank a glass of ergonine, hungry.

I just accepted it and went to sleep.
Sleep is my best weapon against hunger

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 12 Update

Probably like another ~4 days left in this tub im estimating. Thus far, I probably wouldn't buy this product as the slight possible effects i may or may not be actually getting are far outweighed by the negatives, serving size huge and awful taste. I'll keep pushing through my second tub see if result accrue over a few weeks.

My weight has gone up ~2lbs, sitting pretty at around 196ish lbs. PCT starting in 3 days. Will be upping cals a bit in PCT so will be interesting to see if Basic amplifys the effects on reducing appetite.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 Week Update:

So two weeks in, effects wise, I can't say with confidence im noticing much in terms of appetite suppression so far. I was hoping of a kind of satisfied feeling you get when you have been eating in a surplus for a while, this hasn't occurred, still thinking about food after a big meal and getting sweet tooth cravings every now and then. I am just about finished my first tub and move on to the next one.
Cycle done today and moving into pct tomorrow, wish me luck. Training is going well.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 update:

Reason i haven't updated the thread is there really hasn't been any noteworthy news. Im probs nearly half way through my second tub and not really experiencing much.

Weight wise im relatively steady at 196lbs. Appetite has been up and down, getting cravings every now and then. At this point I would say that it is probably not the right product for me.

I will just have to live with bottomless pitt syndrome.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 3 update:

Reason i haven't updated the thread is there really hasn't been any noteworthy news. Im probs nearly half way through my second tub and not really experiencing much.

Weight wise im relatively steady at 196lbs. Appetite has been up and down, getting cravings every now and then. At this point I would say that it is probably not the right product for me.

I will just have to live with bottomless pitt syndrome.
dem feels are real and painful :(

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW

So I finished my Basic run a few days ago, I decided to wait a few days post Basic to see if I have any changes in cravings, feeling of fullness etc.. So as you are all aware, not the biggest fan of the product, as I (much like anyone else who is quite lean) have a very hard time with cravings and the inability to feel full post meal. So despite the atrocious taste I had to endure twice a day for a bit over four weeks, I honestly didn't get much out of Basic in terms of appetite suppressions, fullness post meal or reduced cravings.

The first few days drinking Basic was tough due to the amount of powder and the nauseous feeling I got for a little while after, altering my timing fixed this and it was pretty smooth sailing in this department for the remainder. As my experience is n=1, take my review with a massive grain of salt, for all I know, I have some kind of broken system in my body which no supplement will fix lol.

As always a big thanks to dsade for giving me the opportunity to test this product. Im sad to say this one didn't agree with me but just about every other Evomuse product I have used has blown my expectations out the water (talking BMP, Gut Health, Eviscerate, BRITE, slintensity etc). No shame admitting my serious Evomuse fan boy status.

Thanks for all who followed along.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still a great review! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still a great review! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.
Yeah pretty shattered it didn't really help with my battle lol, still searching for that golden egg (other than copious amounts of stims) :147: