No one forgets their first love (TProp/TAce/T3 log)...

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Guggul, Sellenium, Zinc, Kelp, Tyrosine.. Ashwanghanda... There are "thyroid support" supps by companies like NOW that are pretty good.
Yeah. I saw some of those NOW supps & I was wondering if they were any good. Most of their line is so I'm sure this is a quality product as well.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
are adrenals related to thyroid function? Im not to sure on that but I know jmh80 is going to try the use of VitaminB5 for boosting adrenals back to normal....never thought i would tell you this but "run a search" i have read some threads before on different supplements for recovering thyroid. (why do i always have a problem spelling roid?) o before i ? lol or the other way around hahahah

LOL. Don't worry about it, bro. Even us vet's (which I don't think I am yet) need to search time & again. I'm going to come up with a better PCT protocol today including the thyroid support. I'm not sure about IGF yet because my source is clean & the only other place I can get it is at $190. This poses a problem.

HairyLarry35

Awards
I just want to point out Tru, I've lurked around for a while and tracked your log. I'm currently about to run a very similar log with Tren ace and test prop (i've run tren ace and M1T as a previous cycle with amazing gains). The only difference is, I never ran T3 and I'm currently researching it. I'm planning this cycle for the winter ahead with the similar PCT you are running now.

I'm obviously going to follow your progress some more as I research, but I want to say this is a great log. I'm very impressed with your efforts and gains. You are lucky Ubi has really been such a guide for you on your way. Great job!!

HL

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I just want to point out Tru, I've lurked around for a while and tracked your log. I'm currently about to run a very similar log with Tren ace and test prop (i've run tren ace and M1T as a previous cycle with amazing gains). The only difference is, I never ran T3 and I'm currently researching it. I'm planning this cycle for the winter ahead with the similar post cycle therapy you are running now.

I'm obviously going to follow your progress some more as I research, but I want to say this is a great log. I'm very impressed with your efforts and gains. You are lucky Ubi has really been such a guide for you on your way. Great job!!

HL
I am definitely lucky to have Ubi & all others (Mullet, piston, etc) as a guide by my side here or else I would have run into a few unexpected problems. That's what's great about logs. Not only is it a source of information for others, but also a learning experience for the logger himself.

I have slacked on this log because of that darn school! lol. Expect BF% & updated pics come Wednesday/Thursday at the end of the cycle. I will continue this throughout PCT, maybe with less updates.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Media grade IGF-1, worth it?

EDIT: Picked up some NOW thyroid energy business. Has everything Ubi recommended. Along with some Focus XT for school. And of course, some Powerfull.

Last edited:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You should do well... Media grade IGF is fine provided you get it from a reputable source.